iasw OPEN? BEEN ON IT?

thimblekisses

speck76 said:
The clown is there!

I rode it today and I didn't see the clown either! I looked everywhere for him!
Also, the bowing girl is there along with the bowing boy, right as you exit the Asia scene. I believe the other new doll was the dancing girl to go with the guitar playing boy, and if so I saw her too. Pics and video to come later!

speck76

thimblekisses said:
I rode it today and I didn't see the clown either! I looked everywhere for him!
Also, the bowing girl is there along with the bowing boy, right as you exit the Asia scene. I believe the other new doll was the dancing girl to go with the guitar playing boy, and if so I saw her too. Pics and video to come later!

He is in a balloon, hanging from the ceiling

tk421-sw

speck76 said:
He is in a balloon, hanging from the ceiling

Both the balloons have clowns, but are smiling! It was odd...tonight I will have the entire video on here as well as pics ...Another Video update!

MsSpinShady

Thimblekisses and tk421-sw

Would you be kind enough to check next time you are there to see if the Hippo is winking or blinking?

Last time my DD rode it she was 3, and at the time the hippo was winking. She thought it was hysterical and has been talking about it ever since then. I told her it may be blinking when it comes out of the rehab. IASW was closed last time we went, so she is VERY excited to see it again. I can't believe she can remember so much of the ride!

Thanks!

MsSpinShady :cool:

DarkMeasures

raven said:
Having the ceiling covers rain from the load area unlike at DL. Also, having a roof over it allows for the lighting design in the queue area to be axactly the same all day and in any weather condition. And who looks at the ceiling anyway when there is so much other stuff to see? :animwink:

I happen to always look at the ceiling.

I also have problems with the ceilings on:
Spaceship Earth, Universe of Energy, The Land, Rock N Rollercoaster, Great Movie Ride, Maelstrom, and more....

But besides that I think it would have been better to model Disneyland Paris version where the Entrance is outside but the paths and boat canal are covered by awnings.

MsSpinShady

thimblekisses said:
I'll look in my video I know I zoomed in on him! Check back late tonight It should be up by then.

You guys are awesome!!! Thank you! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

My dh already thinks I spend too much time on the web reading about WDW - wait till he hears I need to keep checking to see if the hippo is winking or not. He's going to think I've lost my mind :lol:

hoppypooh

I guess most people around here know how much that ride means to me since it was my wedding location :sohappy:
Thank you so much for the pics and video - I can't believe how gorgeous it looks!
I think we'll just have to go back and renew our vows :lol:

speck76

MsSpinShady said:
Would you be kind enough to check next time you are there to see if the Hippo is winking or blinking?

Last time my DD rode it she was 3, and at the time the hippo was winking. She thought it was hysterical and has been talking about it ever since then. I told her it may be blinking when it comes out of the rehab. IASW was closed last time we went, so she is VERY excited to see it again. I can't believe she can remember so much of the ride!

Thanks!

blinking

ISTCrew20

speck76 said:
I was on it around 4pm today. It was winking.

As for the ride...I loved it. Even though alot of the stuff wasn't working, it was still fantastic. I loved the whole style and design of the main loading area.

Did anyone notice the LiveStrong band on the surfing dude in the Polynesia scene?

speck76

ISTCrew20 said:
I was on it around 4pm today. It was winking.

As for the ride...I loved it. Even though alot of the stuff wasn't working, it was still fantastic. I loved the whole style and design of the main loading area.

Did anyone notice the LiveStrong band on the surfing dude in the Polynesia scene?

maybe it does both :confused:

both eyes were opening/closing last night (although, I had been drinking....maybe it was my eyes)

ISTCrew20

speck76 said:
maybe it does both :confused:

both eyes were opening/closing last night (although, I had been drinking....maybe it was my eyes)
Hmmm...

All I know is I made sure to check out the hippo. It definately was winking.

Kevinpage- I think they just have not got all the stuff working yet.

MsSpinShady

Thanks guys, my DD has been alternately cheering and booing, depending on the latest hippo report :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I think she'll be excited to see him either way. :)

ISTCrew20

Here's a picture of the surfer guy wearing the LiveStrong bracelet (Kenan deserves the credit for this one).

100_0602.jpg

MuRkErY

Basicly a lot of braclets have been relesed latley for charity and for issues effecting the world, with differnt coulers for each issue.

Livestrong (Yellow), Cancer (Blue), Racisim (White and Black Band intertwined), and some others.

There quite hard to get now as a limited ammount was made off each, reports are people are getting quite a lot of money for them on E-Bay (Not what they were designed for, but what can you do, lol).

I think it's a nice little touch.

Here's a link to the livestrong one.

http://www.nike.com/wearyellow/index_f.html

DarkMeasures

What I don't get is why Nike has one...

Last Thursday there was a blood-drive at my school and anyone who gave blood would get a red version of those bracelets. I was sick though and I had to cancel my appointment.

Those bracelets though are a huge fad. It seems almost everybody is wearing them now.

peter11435

DarkMeasures said:
What I don't get is why Nike has one...

Last Thursday there was a blood-drive at my school and anyone who gave blood would get a red version of those bracelets. I was sick though and I had to cancel my appointment.

Those bracelets though are a huge fad. It seems almost everybody is wearing them now.
Nike sells them, but the money goes to charity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom