iasw OPEN? BEEN ON IT?

MicBat

I just had a friend call me from It's a Small World!!! :sohappy: From what I can hear, it sounds the same. She said it was a whole lot brighter and there were new costumes and whatnot. So IASW is indeed now open! :D

General Grizz

MicBat said:
I just had a friend call me from It's a Small World!!! :sohappy: From what I can hear, it sounds the same. She said it was a whole lot brighter and there were new costumes and whatnot. So IASW is indeed now open! :D
Wonderful! :) I really should have planned a trip this afternoon. What was I thinking? :D

chucknstuff

JERSEY FANS

There is a group board
look up south jersey on the searh and you will see there are a few of us who get together every now and then and reflect on our vacations.

Delanco, NJ for me (near philly)

tk421-sw

I will be on it at 9:05 am tommorw so I'll have pics back on here late saturday night! Look for it was well as a possible video......:slurp:

GSpiff

tiggerific418 said:
I'm with Brer...its about time this part of the east coast got some Disney magic...never gonna happen tho...too frikken cold...

What ever happened with the talks of Disney taking over Coney Island? And I've also heard rumor of some sort of Disney project going on in Mass, a Disney Boardwalk. I mean, I've heard the rumors of the Mass project only from other sites, so who knows how reputable the sources are. But the Coney Island deal was big talk when I lived in NY.

SIR90210

I think that Disney hould open up a Downtown Disney style thing with maybe a single hotel somewhere in the NY/NJ/CT area at some point. Hopefully, they can do it before I graduate from college, though now that I've said that, I won't be going to Princeton...

GSpiff

Well, I don't know how soon Disney will be coming anywhere near CT. Apparently CT's going to be getting a movie studio that will be bringing in 5 theme parks with it. Our state's too small for that, let alone a second Orlando to pop up.

And by the way, sorry to anyone trying to discuss iasw.

Rcoaster809

Thanks, those were great! Looks like they must have been taken early, before it opened. Also, I was disappointed with the Cinderellabration times. I was hoping there would be at least one evening show, to get the lighting and pyro effects in the dark.

justintheschola

I rode it today.

Got there around 4ish, waited in line for 20 minutes, when the ride closed down because of audio issues.

Caught Cinderellabration (which ranked really high on my "eh, whatever" scale), came back to IASW, and it was fixed.

Obviously the big Disneyland enterence is new. I noticed that part of the clocktower was broken, with the doors facing foward not opening to reveal toy soilders.

I havn't been on IASW in some time, so I don't remeber what was new, and what wasn't. It all looked nice and pretty though, espically the new boats.

I did notice several dolls not working. And all of the dolls on the overhead wires stood still. So they need to get on top of that. Also noticed a missing sheild on the outside.

All and all, it's the same ride. (that I remember anyways)

Rode Soarin' today as well. Twice. WOW.

basas

Could you tell us some of the wait times at the park today that you happened to see?^

Also- Glad to see Small World re-opening- it looks great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom