Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Peaches Magee

so 2:41 is the longest so far. With the right director, a 3 hour DH movie might feel "complete." We'll see, I guess.

I really think 3 hours for the last one is do-able. I mean if Pirates three was at 2:45...15 more minutes can be done and Potter fans will LOVE the director for giving them as much as they can.

Ok I am supposed to be finishing the book I am already reading right now BEFORE Friday and I cant seem to leave this thread. :lol:

Nicole220

It wasn't as bad as the ending with Harry flying into the camera:hurl: Of course, CoS was worse with everyone applauding Hagrid...
Ugh, those were bad as well.

What part are you guys talking about? It's not ringing a bell for me. :lol:
When Harry, Ron, and Hermionie are at Hogsmeade and Harry just found out about Sirius being the person who sold his parents out. He runs out to a rock in the snow and starts crying under the invisibility cloak. Ron and Hermionie come and he gets mad and says he'll kill Sirius.

Bad descriptioin, I know. I looked on youtube but couldn't find a clip.

Nicole220

Who else is annoyed at the end of GoF when Heromine does that weird gaze and breathes out "Everything is going to change now isn't it?".
Me! I also hate it when Harry looks at her for a moment and replies, "yes."

Gosh, what's with these people ending the Potter movies? :brick:

Wilt Dasney

Me! I also hate it when Harry looks at her for a moment and replies, "yes."

Gosh, what's with these people ending the Potter movies? :brick:

What's the cheesiest possible ending we can come up with for HBP?

How about....

Harry, Ron and Hermione are walking around the grounds following Dumbledore's funeral.

Ron: So if you don't come back to Hogwarts, where will you go, mate?
Harry: Maybe to Godric's Hollow. After that, I don't know.
Hermione [concerned]: And what if you run into Snape?
Harry [voice lowers, eyes narrow]: Oh I hope I do, Hermione. [zoom in on eyes, voice lowers to a near whisper] I really hope I do.
[camera switches to Ron, with a typical goofy expression of mingled fear and shock]
Ron [whispers]: Bloody hell!
[fade to black]

:shrug:

Wilt Dasney

Gah! How did OoTP end?! I've completely forgotten.:brick:

Walking into train station with Muggle clothes...Harry says they have something Voldemort doesn't...something worth fighting for.

He never really explains what he's talking about. I assume he means hard-core midget ography. :shrug:

imagineer boy

What's the cheesiest possible ending we can come up with for HBP?

How about....

Harry, Ron and Hermione are walking around the grounds following Dumbledore's funeral.

Ron: So if you don't come back to Hogwarts, where will you go, mate?
Harry: Maybe to Godric's Hollow. After that, I don't know.
Hermione [concerned]: And what if you run into Snape?
Harry [voice lowers, eyes narrow]: Oh I hope I do, Hermione. [zoom in on eyes, voice lowers to a near whisper] I really hope I do.
[camera switches to Ron, with a typical goofy expression of mingled fear and shock]
Ron [whispers]: Bloody hell!
[fade to black]

:shrug:

Harry: Ron, Hermione, I just wanted to let you know that you both are my best friends. And I shall always cherish the memories of the fun times we've had together here at Hogwarts.... *sappy music plays and fads into end credits*:hurl: Ugh, makes me cringe thinking about it.

Or... if you want to go super ultra cheezy ending:

*Hermione puts hand on Harry's shoulder*
Harry: Snape was his friend. And he betrayed hipm. HE WAS HIS FRIEND!
Ron: Its so horrible...
Hermione: Everything's going to change now isn't it?
Ron: *stares* Um... duh. But we'll be with you Harry to the very end. *starts applauding Harry. Everyone else starts applauding.
*Harry, Ron, and Hermione run off into the distance, and camera pauses on a blurred smiling face of Harry*

Geh!

Peaches Magee

Harry: Ron, Hermione, I just wanted to let you know that you both are my best friends. And I shall always cherish the memories of the fun times we've had together here at Hogwarts.... *sappy music plays and fads into end credits*:hurl: Ugh, makes me cringe thinking about it.

Or... if you want to go super ultra cheezy ending:

*Hermione puts hand on Harry's shoulder*
Harry: He was his friend. And he betrayed them. HE WAS HIS FRIEND!
Ron: Its so horrible...
Hermione: Everything's going to change now isn't it?
Ron: *stares* Um... duh. But we'll be with you Harry to the very end. *starts applauding Harry. Everyone else starts applauding.
*Harry, Ron, and Hermione run off into the distance, and camera pauses on a blurred smiling face of Harry*

Geh!

Oh man... if I have the time and resources... I am gonna pull that super mega-crap ending together and shoot it up on youtube for all your viewing pleasure.
Oh the horror!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:ROFLOL:

These cheesy endings have to stop! I've already been having nightmares that the ending of Deathly Hallows will have Ron, Hermione and Harry sitting in the Hog's head talking about how they've got all but the one, final horcrux and they know where to find that Horcrux and Voldemort.

Meanwhile, Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" is playing in the background . . .

Peaches Magee

These cheesy endings have to stop! I've already been having nightmares that the ending of Deathly Hallows will have Ron, Hermione and Harry sitting in the Hog's head talking about how they've got all but the one, final horcrux and they know where to find that Horcrux and Voldemort.

Meanwhile, Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" is playing in the background . . .

Nooooo! STOP!

(All the while looking mysteriously at everyone that enters the place in Members Only jackets.)
:animwink:

Nicole220

OMG! :ROFLOL:
All these endings are too funny!

In all seriousness, it'll probably end with a cheesy version of Harry saying the whole "he has something Voldemort doesn't...something worth fighting for" line.

CaptainMichael

J.K. Rowling said:
I am staggered that American newspapers have decided to publish purported spoilers in the form of reviews in complete disregard of the wishes of literally millions of readers, particularly children, who wanted to reach Harry’s final destination by themselves, in their own time. I am incredibly grateful to all those newspapers, booksellers and others who have chosen not to attempt to spoil Harry’s last adventure for fans.

Word.

Wilt Dasney

That's all I will fight for.

Word.
icon_headbang.gif

rbrower

I fixed my signature to get in the Harry Potter mood.
I'm SO ready for this book. It doesn't seem possible that in two days, I will be reading the final book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom