Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

joanna71985

Oh man, I LOVED it. I got it at midnight on Sat, and finished it in about 8 hours or so. I didn't even go to bed (not that I could. Once I started that book there was no putting it down). There were some things in the book that I had a feeling about (and that I also got an idea about, from the Mugglenet Book #7 book), and then there were also some real shockers that I was absolutely blown away by. I am sad that it was the last one. But it was well worth it, and amazing.

imagineer boy

Just finnished it today, and wow, I am at a loss for words for how amazing that was. It blew away all of my expectations. The be honest, I found only the middle part of the book to be depressing rather than the end which I found really up lifting. But man, if they do get the movie right, it will have "Best Picture" written all over it.

Oh, and by the way, "GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER YOU !" :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Nicole220

Just finnished it today, and wow, I am at a loss for words for how amazing that was. It blew away all of my expectations. The be honest, I found only the middle part of the book to be depressing rather than the end which I found really up lifting. But man, if they do get the movie right, it will have "Best Picture" written all over it.

Oh, and by the way, "GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER YOU !" :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Loved that line!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom