Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

imagineer boy

Call me lame, but I'm not going to dress up. But I am going to the midnight Borders party tonite! I've gone to it for the releases of OOTP and HBP. I'm so excited! I'll atleast dress up my avatar though.

BTW, JK Rowling is sueing the people who leaked the book.

EDIT: Avatar and signature all ready!

sarahwiggles99

I made somewhat of a costume that I'm wearing tonight. I have the scarf, the glasses, the shirt, the sweater, the robes, the scar, and the tie. I'm dying my hair black too (that temporary spray stuff, of course :-D ). I ordered a light-up replica wand from eBay, but it hasn't come yet. Theres a slight chance it'll come in the coming hours, but I've got a back up wand if it doesn't (I hope it does though!). My friend sarahwiggles99 is going as Ginny *Hint Hint Wink Wink Sarahwiggles99 post here*

It should be awesome!

Yensid "Too excited for words" tlaw1969

Um Mr. Yensidtlaw1969, if you had half a brain you would have looked at the previous pages in this forum and seen that I had already made a post. :wave:

But with more detail, I'm going as Ginny and I have the gray sweater, white shirt, tie, black pants, already have red hair and I'm 5'2". Oh and I made a wand and Arnold the purple pigmy puff. :D

nibblesandbits

Well, this will be the last time I post in here until I get Book 7 read! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I hope to. And I believe I'll need to give the reminder that we all may need Kleenex when all is said and done. Happy reading to all of you! :wave:

lunalovegoddess

What I am wearing... highlight to read:

I'm wearing my Invisiblity Cloak...

Actually, I dyed my hair blue and was planning to wear a pink plaid skirt and Weird Sisters Tshirt so that I would be Tonks. However, I'm not going anywhere tonight, so I decided not to dress up today.

pinkrose

I'm not dressing up, but I'll be going to the Books-A-Million party here later. I can't wait to pick up my book and begin reading!

dandaman

I wasn't feeling up to going, but my mom and sister went to the Borders party about 15 minutes south of Detroit (we go there a lot). I mean, I love Harry, but getting home at 2 a.m. after a day-long soccer tournament doesn't sound too good to my sleep patterns. :lol:

..Well, I suppose I should get cracking on re-reading Half-Blood Prince... :lookaroun

imagineer boy

Just got back from the Borders book party and I have the book! :D In a way, I'm pretty sad because there will be no more book parties, and I'm going to miss them. :(

But oh well, we're heading out to the cabin for the weekend the read the book so I'll see you all on Monday! :wave:

davidpw97

Just finished the book, almost everyone dies, It's quite tragic. A terminuggle is sent from the future to kill everyone and he does, except Hermoine that is because she's too busy outside the school trying to parallel park her broom, then fade to black. The end :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Took me 10 hours, but I just finished the book.

I just finished the book as well. Very sad to think that I shall never make a new adventure to Hogwarts and the magical world in which it exists, but like all good things, it had to come to an end:(

I look forward to discussing the book in depth when everyone finishes:)

lilclerk

I just finished the book as well. Very sad to think that I shall never make a new adventure to Hogwarts and the magical world in which it exists, but like all good things, it had to come to an end:(

I look forward to discussing the book in depth when everyone finishes:)

I cried. Not because of the ending, but because it is the ending. -sigh-

Pongo

KAHSKJDHFJAHJFH

Like Harry Osborn in the restaurant in Spiderman 3, I have to attest that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was SO GOOD.

I think it may have become my favorite in the series. I can't wait for the movie.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
KAHSKJDHFJAHJFH

Like Harry Osborn in the restaurant in Spiderman 3, I have to attest that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was SO GOOD.

I think it may have become my favorite in the series. I can't wait for the movie.

and LMNOP to you too. :lookaroun :shrug:

Nicole220

I think we should use the invisible text in this thread, or create a new one to post all the spoilers. It's a bit too early to start posting away like this, in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom