Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

dandaman

Got a call from Borders tonight from the same British accent guy who does the HP audiobooks... so he claimed. :lol:

"Your book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is being kept safely for you at Borders Bookstore, under the care and watchful eye of the Ministry of Magic. You may retrieve your book beginning at the stroke of midnight between the dusks of Friday and Saturday. Your book shall only be protected until the sun sets on Saturday's eve. Thank you!"

...I like this text thing. :D

CaptainMichael

J.K. Rowling has written a letter thanking everyone for the part they've played in Harry Potter. It's on jkrowling.com, click on the eraser, open the door, and click on the letter.

*sigh* I'm not ready for tonight...it's kind of a big deal.

CaptainMichael

Anyone else dressing up? I'm gonna wear a white shirt with a scarlet & gold tie and I printed out a stick on Gryffindor crest to stick on it.:lookaroun

yensidtlaw1969

I made somewhat of a costume that I'm wearing tonight. I have the scarf, the glasses, the shirt, the sweater, the robes, the scar, and the tie. I'm dying my hair black too (that temporary spray stuff, of course :-D ). I ordered a light-up replica wand from eBay, but it hasn't come yet. Theres a slight chance it'll come in the coming hours, but I've got a back up wand if it doesn't (I hope it does though!). My friend sarahwiggles99 is going as Ginny *Hint Hint Wink Wink Sarahwiggles99 post here*

It should be awesome!

Yensid "Too excited for words" tlaw1969

Number_6

BJ, is this avatar okay?:lookaroun

Now, it's time for work:( The next time I come home, Deathly Hallows will be with me (I can't believe it)...

You mean that Harry ends up going on to play for the New Orleans Saints when he's through with the fight against Voldemort? I would have never guessed and now you've ruined it for me... thanks... :lookaroun

JimboJones123

I didn't read back, but the New York Times review in the paper TODAY is loaded w/spoilers. So be VERY careful what web sites you go to til you are done reading.

I'm going to miss the debut...a dear friend always buys me the new HP when it comes out. He said to look in the mail box tomorrow morning but we are taking a very unscheduled trip to the shore tonight. I hope the mailman doesn't steal it.

Nicole220

So I'm pretty much the biggest idoit ever.

I woke up this morning thinking the book came out today. So I've been watching and waiting for the mail/UPS man and avoiding coming on the internet all today. I just looked at the release date and realized that it comes out tomorrow. :hammer:

I wish I could go to the book store at midnight and pick it up, but mine's coming in the mail tomorrow.

Well, at least I can go to the Dodgers game tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom