Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

EpcotServo

At the moment i am pondering where to grab some breakfast that morning...since i will be up with the sun and most eateries will be closed on Property. I suppose if worse comes to worse, i can stash some day-old Mickey Waffles in my ice bucket overnight and eat em' the next morning! I had best remember to bring some plastic Ziploc bags......LOL

Man i am so totally ready to be at this Event NOW!!!! Anyone else brimming with overflowing excitement about this??

I think the McDonald's there by AllStar and Animal Kingdom is open 24 hours now. (Not sure though.) I think it'd be open anyhoo, so I wouldn't be too worried about it!
:wave:

And if anybody hasn't heard yet, I'll be getting back from Disneyland (yay!) on the day before our big day. I'll still be there bright and early though! you will have to exscuse me though, if I'm tired and can't stop talking about the Submarines.
:lol:

I think I'll try and grab a bunch of Disneyland maps to give everybody since that wouldn't be out of the way.
:D

CThaddeus

At the moment i am pondering where to grab some breakfast that morning...since i will be up with the sun and most eateries will be closed on Property. I suppose if worse comes to worse, i can stash some day-old Mickey Waffles in my ice bucket overnight and eat em' the next morning! I had best remember to bring some plastic Ziploc bags......LOL

Man i am so totally ready to be at this Event NOW!!!! Anyone else brimming with overflowing excitement about this??

I'm staying offsite, so if you'd like me to bring you something for breakfast, PM me and we'll work something out. I look forward to meeting all of you there.

jasondiff

Here's the updated total for the dessert party. Sorry I wasn't able to get it posted last night.

So there's still plenty of room (the limit is 200) but we've gotten 31 new registrations since the news broke in the Sentinel on 7/24.

jeffb

Absolutely, however I always enjoy the anticipation phase of a WDW vacation better than the after vacation phase. And thanks again to everyone involved in putting this togeter, it is going to be great!

EPCOT.nut

I want to go to the Dessert party but I can't get the other people that "want to go on 10/1" to decide if they want to do that. I know I should just buck up, register, and tell them you either go or not, register, whatever, you are on your own! :sohappy: Oooh I am feeling empowered.

cb3k

I have registered (hmmm so I think I did) and will absolutely be there...I just don't have the time right now to read 65 pages..Can someone give me a quick breakdown on what events are planned, what to bring?, Money going to anyone?, what to wear...etc. feel free to PM me or just a quick post would be nice...perhaps this would also help out a lot of the new members of this site..thanks a bunch.

wannabeBelle

I want to go to the Dessert party but I can't get the other people that "want to go on 10/1" to decide if they want to do that. I know I should just buck up, register, and tell them you either go or not, register, whatever, you are on your own! :sohappy: Oooh I am feeling empowered.

Exactly!!!! I did that with a few people I know. I sent them a great e mail outlining all the events, giving them all the links and telling them about the registration deadlines and person maximum for the dessert party. If they register, great. If not, oh well. I have learned that if you wait for others to do something you really want to do, you will be waiting a very long time!!! Worst case you will be with all the great people from this board and who better to chat all things Disney with than us??? See ya there!! Belle

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would take wannabebell's advice and register yourself. How much fun would it be to be the one behind the velvet ropes eating elegant deserts and having a great unobstructed view of illuminations while your noncommittal friends are fighting with the masses for a spot along the edge of a bridge and waiting in endless lines for lukewarm churros.:lol:

EPCOT.nut

I would take wannabebell's advice and register yourself. How much fun would it be to be the one behind the velvet ropes eating elegant deserts and having a great unobstructed view of illuminations while your noncommittal friends are fighting with the masses for a spot along the edge of a bridge and waiting in endless lines for lukewarm churros.:lol:

You and Belle just made my mind up. Thanks!!! Yall are so right - I will be in the most excellent company! :animwink:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

I <3 lukewarm churros
...aren't we having them at the gathering? :eek:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Screw the Mickey Waffles. I want SSE waffles.
:lookaroun

Ha ha! Now you are talking my friend!

I always did think the pattern on "Eggo" waffles looked reminisent of SSE. Now if we can just get some TRIANGLES instead of SQUARES on some Eggos' then we will be all set!

Hmmm....you may be on to something BIG!

:lol:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
.....I always enjoy the anticipation phase of a WDW vacation better than the after vacation phase.....

Totally agree with you: it's the preperation and anticipation that i get a buzz off of whenever i plan a trip to anywhere, but exspecially WDW. I am so pumped, i feel like i am already on Property... It's THAT intense right now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom