Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

EpcotServo

I am VERY excited about the Re-Dedication. We finally have a confirmed location...ironically, in the VERY SPOT i had originally chose for all of us to meet way back at the beginning stages of this Event! Very cool....not to mention one of the people i was so hoping to have attend is now officially confirmed to be there!

Actully the first locale was the tiny fountain in front of Spaceship Earth. Then once we had a feeling that the location was a bit too tiny, I and others suggested we move it the center of the park, the old logo on the ground. Never thought there be a day when I'd be thinking while standing in that large open space, "How are we gonna' fit everybody in here?"
:lol:
:D

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Ah yes....thanks for refreshing my memory EpcotServo....you are correct in saying that the ORIGNAL spot was indeed the fountain in front of SEE ( where the nice lucite sculpture used to be).

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
So I had a dream last night where everything that could go wrong on the 1st did - including me forgetting to wear one of my retro Epcot shirts! I woke up in a panic before realizing it was just a dream.

And now this event has entered the deep receses of my mind... I think I might need professional help! :hammer:

Just remember your pants and your ticket...everything else will work out fine! :D

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Next up: Universe of Energy. I would be more then happy to meet up with folks and ride together. We should pick a time to meet "un-officially" and those that can make it, make it. Perhaps if there is enough interest, we could have TWO "un-official" times to ride together ( for those that want to). This will allow those who have plans or reservations the option of choosing one time or another. Just an idea....

Looking at the schedule for Monday, I think the only time possible would be 3:00 or 3:30PM...remembering that it is a 38 minute attraction and the American Adventure event is 5:00PM

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm not sure we'll see Martin waving any American flags during the show...
I`d rather wave the Stars and Stripes than the Union Jack, believe me. I also promise to sing Golden Dream at the top of my (off pitch) voice.

My god... is it really only 2 and a bit weeks? It`s still a bit of a dream.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
speaking of Golden Dream, has anyone confirmed that the new movie they just updated still has the same lyrics? If not then it would sound REALLY bad!

jedimaster1227

speaking of Golden Dream, has anyone confirmed that the new movie they just updated still has the same lyrics? If not then it would sound REALLY bad!

It has the same lyrics- they just extended the moment where the non-lyrical audio was played.

Rather than singing Golden Dream... I think we should sing this wonderful tune I just wrote:

Ding dong the Wand is gone,
The mean old Wand,
The wicked Wand.
Ding dong the wicked Wand is gone!

We're off to see Dreamfinder,
The wonderful wizard of Disney!

imamouse

Here is some really great news for our event: http://www.askdaisy.net/orlando/park_updates.asp...

Enjoy that lovely food for thought! Yes, we have re-opened registration and it will remain open until September 25th...

Congratulations on the event going international!

Sadly, I will miss the AA since my flight leaves at 7PM on Oct 1, but since my husband says that my singing sounds like "someone picked up a cat with a pair of pliers" it is best that I won't be there to torture everyone else.

Disney_Freak429

I will do my best on "Golden Dream" but I might flub a few words if I don't start drilling myself on them.(& other retro tunes)

Off topic quick anyone have a download of the illuminations cd in anything but a torrent? (pm me please)

Around 3pm sounds good for UOE on Sunday I look forward to it.

Adam check your PMs I sent you an idea I had.

brkgnews

But you know...if there are enough of us singing off key, somehow it seems to balance out and sound OK

...either way, I don't think the Voices of Liberty will worry for their jobs...:ROFLOL:
Speaking of -- don't forget to get there early enough to catch the Voices of Liberty performance in the rotunda prior to the show!

Lee

Adventurer
Nice schedule.
I won't hit town until around noon on Sunday, and likely won't go to Epcot that day.
Monday...I'm pretty much good for the whole day.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Thanks for having time to get signed in the on Sunday. That won't make Monday such a mad scramble. I KNOW I can get there by park open on Monday if I don't have to worry about signing in.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Nice schedule.
I won't hit town until around noon on Sunday, and likely won't go to Epcot that day.
Monday...I'm pretty much good for the whole day.
Are you going to have body guards to help fend off all the adoring WDWMagic fans?:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom