Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

DisneyMarg

I will do my best on "Golden Dream" but I might flub a few words if I don't start drilling myself on them.(& other retro tunes)

Off topic quick anyone have a download of the illuminations cd in anything but a torrent? (pm me please)

Around 3pm sounds good for UOE on Sunday I look forward to it.

Adam check your PMs I sent you an idea I had.

Nooooooooo UoE on MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!!

Figment82

I recently went to Michael's and got some Crayola window paint. I'm planning on decorating my car with logos and a birthday message. We'll see how it goes. :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Loaded the Official Album into my car stereo today so that I can start to brush up on the lyrics to Golden Dream--only problem is that by the end of the first verse, I get all teary. :eek:

dajatje

I`d rather wave the Stars and Stripes than the Union Jack, believe me. I also promise to sing Golden Dream at the top of my (off pitch) voice.

My god... is it really only 2 and a bit weeks? It`s still a bit of a dream.

Although we're Dutch, we will surely wave that Stars and Strips. My wife won't sing along though, since we want this to be a fun experience :ROFLOL:

I hope we still fit into AA when the extended registration period ends.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Although we're Dutch, we will surely wave that Stars and Strips. My wife won't sing along though, since we want this to be a fun experience :ROFLOL:

I hope we still fit into AA when the extended registration period ends.
I dont think it will be too much of a problem. It is almost a sure thing that all the 1000+ registered people will not show up at Epcot at all and I am sure that several more of the ones that do will not attend the screening at AA.

Jekyll_Baker

I recently went to Michael's and got some Crayola window paint. I'm planning on decorating my car with logos and a birthday message. We'll see how it goes. :)

I like that idea, especially since I plan on driving my car to EPCOT on Monday morning (instead of relying on WDW transportation to get there early early)

Figments Friend

Original Poster

Awesome! You know, this may become a additonal aspect to the Event, as Mousermerf was also planning on decorating his car with old school EPCOT Pavillion logos. I hope i get to see some cars decorated up for the day...that would be WAY cool and add to the festive atmosphere! Be sure to take some photos of it!

Merf, are you still planning on doing up your car?

jedimaster1227

Awesome! You know, this may become a additonal aspect to the Event, as Mousermerf was also planning on decorating his car with old school EPCOT Pavillion logos. I hope i get to see some cars decorated up for the day...that would be WAY cool and add to the festive atmosphere! Be sure to take some photos of it!

Merf, are you still planning on doing up your car?

Anyone that does this, please take photos for us as they will be great for our video and scrapbook!

Just a small roster update since we have re-opened registration. We are now at 1094... Scary huh? :D

sillyspook13

Since registration is reopened... How should I go about having my dad added to my mom's party?

I'm so excited that he can make it too!:sohappy:

Figment82

Anyone that does this, please take photos for us as they will be great for our video and scrapbook!

I will be happy to take photos! I hope it works out well - my mom found some vinyl sheets that you can print on your printer, so we manipulated an image from a Figment magic cloth to use.

We're also planning on decorating our hotel room window at Pop Century. Even if we're all the way in the back and only the maid sees it, I want to make sure that I share the Epcot love wherever I go!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I also have planned a massive window display too at my Resort, All Star Music!

I usually decorate the front window every visit, but this time warrents a special composition! I may ever bring some festive lighting along....and my typical toy assortment.

Look out Mousekeeping! :lol:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
A silly question i have been meaning to ask for those of you who have visited WDW already this year:

True or false: The Resort mugs at the All Stars ( exclusing Pop) have finally changed.

If TRUE: Anyone have a good description, or photo? I am trying to get an idea of what the new ones are like, and if i should get a new one to add to the collection i have going. I am asking before i arrive, as if i DO decide to get a new one i will need to leave space for it in my suitcase ( it's that tight...trust me!)

If it's a lame design, i probably won't bother. If it's cool....well, then i will grab one!

Jekyll_Baker

And there's probably a lot of us staying at Pop Century, too.

As far as the resort mugs, are all the resorts still using the YOAMD mugs, or did they revert back to using resort-specific mugs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom