Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Disney_Freak429

Jenn add me to the ones at All-Star Music.

We should all get together & have a pool party. :D

As far as doing a window display I have never done one I may at least have to do a EPCOT B-Day sign with some streamers (silver or gray of coarse) on the door.

Either that or someone can help me decor the window/door when I get down there since I know there are a few pros here. ;)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I have a question about Sunday:

What would happen if I was unable to arrive on Sunday the 30th before 10am when you guys are manning the table. If I can't make it until 11 or 12 would there still be a way to find someone that has the wristbands so I could take part in the rest of the History Walks and Soarin?

jedimaster1227

I have a question about Sunday:

What would happen if I was unable to arrive on Sunday the 30th before 10am when you guys are manning the table. If I can't make it until 11 or 12 would there still be a way to find someone that has the wristbands so I could take part in the rest of the History Walks and Soarin?

I believe that can be arranged, but you need to give Jason and I details of when exactly you would get to the park so we could have you meet with us at a certain location to get your name badge (which is what distinguishes you as a part of our group).

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I believe that can be arranged, but you need to give Jason and I details of when exactly you would get to the park so we could have you meet with us at a certain location to get your name badge (which is what distinguishes you as a part of our group).

Thanks, that sounds good. I'm not sure of my schedule yet but I will be sure to say something if need be. If I am late though, I would most likely plan on going straight to whichever History Walk was about to begin, I wouldn't ask you to go out of your way to find me. Based on the schedule I can find you! Well, that is if you'll be carrying a few wristbands with you...

sillyspook13

HRMMM... bunch of single chicks, all of whom love Disney? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA!!!!

[/sketchy]

:lookaroun

tlab06.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom