Fantasyland expasion phase III - move IASW????

tirian

That shot was indeed from the Barnstormer.
The green building appears to be a portable trailer parked on that little road that runs behind the tents. Looks like a project office, although I don't think that will be the main office. WDI has also moved into some existing space back there in Toontown.

That looks like something sitting on the dirt area behind Pooh.

That green building is a stock room for the Toontown store. WDI kicked Entertainment out of its old training facility (confirmed yesterday).

EDIT: WDI kicked them out weeks ago, but I just saw this for myself yesterday.

RSoxNo1

Yes, relatively so.
However, simple dark rides like that are not being built anymore. We have seen the last of the small, cheap dark rides. I'm glad.

Naturally. If there is a way to overspend, they often find it. (See: Pooh at DL):lol:

Does "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" count, or no because it used a significant portion of an existing ride?

WDW1974

Are people still talking about this absurd notion?

BTW, is the dude who 'wrote' this piece for Examiner.com still 'employed' by them?
(yeah, I know more than what I am writing here and, no, I can't say more)

_Scar

Are people still talking about this absurd notion?

BTW, is the dude who 'wrote' this piece for Examiner.com still 'employed' by them?
(yeah, I know more than what I am writing here and, no, I can't say more)

After page 2, very rarely does the thread stay on topic.... :lol:

jt04

Anyone who thinks this is not a possibility is just plain wrong. The thread title is misleading but the idea of IaSW being reconfigured is not.

So this thread stays alive because it is a valid rumor. Bottlenecks are a safety issue. Not to mention inconvienent.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Anyone who thinks this is not a possibility is just plain wrong. The thread title is misleading but the idea of IaSW being reconfigured is not.

So this thread stays alive because it is a valid rumor. Bottlenecks are a safety issue. Not to mention inconvienent.

I think the only possible change is the queue line, which would alleviate most of the bottleneck issues, and I do think it's a valid possibility if Disney expects a big increase in attendance (even for a short while).

The bottleneck issue wasn't as bad years ago when there were less huge strollers being pushed around, but there's no turning back that trend apparently.

Figment632

THere is nothing wrong with the SW building and this is not happening.

EPCOT Explorer

Improbable, but not impossible, 9Eye.:wave:

Doesn't mean this is valid in those terms.

jt04

Improbable, but not impossible, 9Eye.:wave:

Doesn't mean this is valid in those terms.

I think there may have been an original rumor about the queue being reconfigured and that portion of the building being "removed" and that morphed into a rumor about the entire building moving which inspired the thread title. But I think we have possibly narrowed it down to the real issue. Which is the bottleneck that is bad now but could become a nightmare when the new FLE opens. Logically, relocating the queue makes sense IMO. And it could do wonders for the aesthetics of that area.

Gotta run, my new eyeglass perscription is ready.....:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

I think there may have been an original rumor about the queue being reconfigured and that portion of the building being "removed" and that morphed into a rumor about the entire building moving which inspired the thread title. But I think we have possibly narrowed it down to the real issue. Which is the bottleneck that is bad now but could become a nightmare when the new FLE opens. Logically, relocating the queue makes sense IMO. And it could do wonders for the aesthetics of that area.

Gotta run, my new eyeglass perscription is ready.....:wave:
I would hope so, and I would agree, seeing that it is possible. Do I think it'll happen anytime soon? Not really- unless they do have a Phase III planned out.

You should get contacts. Or a contact. Something.

Wilt Dasney

Without someone in the know confirming anything along these lines is even being discussed, this is a "valid rumor" in the sense that any remote possibility we could think up is a valid rumor.

BTW, I hear the Australian pavilion at WS is a possibility for 2014, unless Indy gets greenlighted for Adventureland first. Or it's just as likely none of that will ever happen. :cool:

Figment632

Without someone in the know confirming anything along these lines is even being discussed, this is a "valid rumor" in the sense that any remote possibility we could think up is a valid rumor.

BTW, I hear the Australian pavilion at WS is a possibility for 2014, unless Indy gets greenlighted for Adventureland first. Or it's just as likely none of that will ever happen. :cool:

As much as I want INdy I would rather have an addition to WS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom