Expedition Everest effects status watch

SinginSarah

Not that I need to say it, but rode yesterday, 7/22, no movement, though I must say compared to the time I rode in March, I could see him a lot better. Then you really couldn't see him unless you were specifically looking.

dizzbuff

July 24th

Well, we have been keeping an eye on the big guy and as of yesterday, the 24th, Yeti wasn't moving. At first we thought his arm moved.....but no just the fur being blowed about. His eyes though were a goldish/ yellow though. Did notice that. Rode it back to back to make sure we were not seeing things. The water fall was working, however still no bird at the top. No sounds even of the bird like how it would do in the past.

Ceekling

I meant to post about this earlier, but we rode last Sunday (the 19th) and there was definite strobes, red eyes, moving hair, and a swooping arm. Could I have just lucked out and caught a rare A mode?

Orange Guy

I Think I've Seen a Swoop!

Hiya, newbie here.

Just took a short Disney trip this past weekend and checked out Everest on the morning of 7/25. It was my first time riding it, and I have to say that it ties Rock 'n' Roller Coaster for my favorite ride in all four of the parks.

I'm pretty sure I saw the yeti's arm move...like, 99% sure :animwink:

elizs77

I rode it on 8/2. The Yeti had glowing eyes and had arm movement. I know it's brown, it just seemed much darker than normal, and people complained that they never saw the Yeti (open your eyes, people!).

EPCOT Explorer

I rode it on 8/2. The Yeti had glowing eyes and had arm movement. I know it's brown, it just seemed much darker than normal, and people complained that they never saw the Yeti (open your eyes, people!).
Good news. Hope I'll see A Mode....If I can keep my eyes open.:lookaroun

Oddysey

Rode it on 8/6 with strobes and no movement. My friend riding it for the first time didn't even see him. Guess thats pretty typical these days.

krankenstein

On 8/8

Platform Steam - Working
Mountain Cloud - Not Working
Waterfall A - Working
Waterfall B - Not Working
Cave Mist - Not Working
Bird - Not Working
Projection - Working
Yeti - No movement, strobe light, red eyes

JustInTime

Ok. I rode EE about 5 times during my trip last week. I noticed that the front waterfall was working. I also saw that the mist was on and working. The sad parts is, no movement from yeti and no bird at the top. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom