Expedition Everest effects status watch

Andrew54

I dont think anyone really knows what was wrong with the Yeti. Many of people have said it was a structural problem, but nothing was officialy released or confirmed. All I can say is
YAY the Yeti is back in A Mode!!

castevens

Yeah my son and I rode EE 3 times on the 4th at different times thru out the day and there was no movement of Yeti.
Gahhhh they were able to keep the fact that they were fixing this thing for almost a year away from us, and now they tell us like a week before it's 100% done? Why not just wait a week? :(

SirGoofy

Gahhhh they were able to keep the fact that they were fixing this thing for almost a year away from us, and now they tell us like a week before it's 100% done? Why not just wait a week? :(

Nobody "told" us per say. I found out from some maintenance buddies. Nothing official.

Rode Everest yesterday. It looked like there was no movement, there was a strobe light, and the only new thing I saw was the Yeti's eyes were glowing.

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
After reading all this about EE, I think I will actually be dissapointed if the Yeti isn't in B mode when I go in feb! I think I wanna see "Disco Yeti", with his strobe light!

I live really close to Animal Kingdom and made a point of going there just to ride Everest to see the Yeti (especially since I've never seen him in A mode). When I went, the strobe and fan were going, his eyes glowed red (which I'd never seen before), and his arm moved slightly, but not as much as others have described it originally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom