EPCOT Center Odds and Ends with obnoxiously HUGE pics 9/5/09

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
A brief World Showcase aside; I believe this is a new American Adventure shirt. Too bad it doesn't say American Adventure on it.
3891380322_8b15208efd_b.jpg

I do have pictures of the new tequila bar. Just let me know if you want me to post them, or check them out at my Flickr account.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
In The Land, while everyone has been wigging out over Living With the Land, a wall came down across the way. Just as I speculated a while back, the old Jr. Chef area became more seating for Sunshine Seasons.
3891153641_a5b49596ef_b.jpg

HMF

They should have a T-Shirt like that for every country. They are still selling the Tapestry of Dreams CD? Last year when I was at Epcot someone asked me where she could find the Tapestry of Nations music and I directed her to Mousegear but grudgingly admitted that you may hear kids voices over the score.:shrug:

jakeman

A brief World Showcase aside; I believe this is a new American Adventure shirt. Too bad it doesn't say American Adventure on it.

I do have pictures of the new tequila bar. Just let me know if you want me to post them, or check them out at my Flickr account.

Why is Boston listed twice?

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Innoventions Plaza: Now with over 8,000 different styles to choose from. Come and see our nice assortment of blue, non-slippable floors, our salmon pink paint, purple whirley gigs, diamond patterened cement, and so much more. Order now, and we'll even send you a free SMRT-1 computer robot. He'll even guess you're birthdate. Call 1-800-PROMENADESTRUCTUREREMOVAL now.

That has to be the fastest threadwin I have ever seen.

As you wish...

wly5ow.jpg

Excellent.

Ok, wait. You go to Epcot and come back with just pictures of concrete to post for us? :lol:

Who says I'm going just for that? :shrug:

Look.. a blue trashcan! :eek:

They've had those since the character spot opened.

They should have a T-Shirt like that for every country. They are still selling the Tapestry of Dreams CD? Last year when I was at Epcot someone asked me wwhere she could find the Tapestry of Nations music and I directed her to Mousegear but grudgingly admitted that you may hear kids voices over the score.:shrug:

I think they are in fact coming out with more shirts like that. I want to say that they don't sell the Tapestry CD anymore, it doesn't seem like I've seen it in a while.

krankenstein

I think they are in fact coming out with more shirts like that. I want to say that they don't sell the Tapestry CD anymore, it doesn't seem like I've seen it in a while.

I think they are too. I know last month I saw Norway, Mexico, America, and Canada shirts. I'm sure I overlooked the others too.

WelshBatman

Every country does have a shirt like that, sometimes you have to go looking for them, but they're there and they have been for a while.

Cmdr_Crimson

Looks nice. I agree it should say American Adventure on it..Or have a shirt with Golden Dreams on it.

Exprcoofto

They should have a T-Shirt like that for every country. They are still selling the Tapestry of Dreams CD? Last year when I was at Epcot someone asked me where she could find the Tapestry of Nations music and I directed her to Mousegear but grudgingly admitted that you may hear kids voices over the score.:shrug:

They have a shirt like that for a lot of countries. Mexico, Norway, Canada, America, and United Kingdom are the ones I've seen. After my recent trip in August, it looks like a lot of the designs have been redone for those country shirts.

chaggy102

Unless i'm reading this wrong...I love how Boston is listed twice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom