Dreamfinder Merchandise!

SFSC26

I am going to get one of the shirts right now!

By the way, for those of you that are fans of the old journey ride I'm sure most of you already know.....BUT, track from the old ride is still underneath the new queue line and new imageoworks and in fact.... you can actually see it!

tirian

Actually, if you go through an old forum about the retro merchandise you'll learn it's been developed because there's a new person creating the Epcot merchandise for the past 2 years or so. His name was listed but I won't rehash that information as it's kind of private information. Not that it matters...as long as new cool stuff keeps coming!

Yep, and Disney continues to produce the stuff because it sells.

tirian

While the marketing of products is a major factor, I agree in saying that Disney underestimated the strength, if not loyalty of the fan base, but their decision to overhaul to the pavilion is one based more on ride popularity, attendance and overall appeal of the current state of the pavilion (for general guests as well as for the fans). What will be done is meant to appeal to the largest audience.

Considering that the dark ride is among the least visited attractions in Epcot... (Circle of Life doesn't count).

Jerm

I know one thing that will be coming back with me in 2 weeks!!!!

By the way, for those of you that are fans of the old journey ride I'm sure most of you already know.....BUT, track from the old ride is still underneath the new queue line and new imageoworks and in fact.... you can actually see it!

Just a guess but you don't know who Martin is......:ROFLOL:

EPCOT.nut

Holy carp! :lol: Cool shirt. Great excuse for another day trip to EPCOT! :king:

So with gas that's going to be an expensive shirt...oh and with lunch at R&C....:lol:

JimboJones123

I'm not a fan of the $25 shirts, but this is pretty sweet. If I were only a girl, I'd hop right on it. I just can't wear a shirt with a fuzzy guy tickling his loveable fellow.

'83. Late bloomer.

dxwwf3

I just got off the phone with them and they said they didn't have any more XXL's in stock. She also said it was $26.95 on the phone. Oh well.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Let`s just say the track is not under the floor area. The track bed however is, along with the rotating show scene infrastructure - though it will never rotate again.

Here are a couple older threads that have a TON of information in them about track work and future re-due's (if you will:p)... There are more out there if you just do a small search.
Thanks Marni & JediMaster for all the "inside" information!!! You guys really do Rock!

What was the original Journey into your Imagination?

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=195096&highlight=Journey

Oh...almost forgot - getting back to the origional topic - LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirt. Hopefully they get more in stock - and SOON!

Skippy_

Well, I just hope the new version isn't a screen attraction (interactive or not) as I can't stand the horrible looking CG Figment we currently have. If this is a 3D screen-attraction, interactive screen-attraction, a touch-screen adventure, or all of the above, I'll be really disappointed!

Give me animatronics and sets any-day (lets be imaginative). Oh, and Dreamfinder too.

As for the shirt, I'd don't buy overpriced theme park clothing (no matter how cool). Collectables on the other hand, I'll buy, no matter how overpriced! I have the Harmony Kingdom Figment figure and the first two WDCC figment figures (all courteous of the eBay scammers who more than doubled their investment)!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom