Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
So what is going on October 1?

Oh ... Nothing,... its just that its 'National shove pie down darrel's pants day'! :lol: :sohappy:

Way to pay attention Darrel. :lol: :p

tigsmom

So what is going on October 1?

All of us who are dieting/trying to get in shape have pledged to post a picture of ourselves in a tasteful bathing suit or shorts & t shirt on October 1st. Gary, being a great guy has pledged to donate $10/person to Make A Wish. (up to 50 people, right?)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tigsmom
All of us who are dieting/trying to get in shape have pledged to post a picture of ourselves in a tasteful bathing suit or shorts & t shirt on October 1st. Gary, being a great guy has pledged to donate $10/person to Make A Wish. (up to 50 people, right?)

That's right. Brian just signed on, so that gets us to the following eight people:

Cherrynegra
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

You'd get us to $90 and one more would get us to $100.:sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Ok sounds like a worthy cause I`m in I`ll degrade myself for such a worthy cause! :lol:

:sohappy:

Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

$90 and counting. It's becoming a bona fide movement.

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
:sohappy:

Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

$90 and counting. It's becoming a bona fide movement.

That's great but we need more WOMEN, - How much for the Women, the Little Girl, How much for the Little Girl. . .

Seriously, everyone have a great weekend. Keep up the good work.

speck76

So anyway,

I am getting ready to quit smoking....again. The problem is that the last time I quit (a few years back....stayed smoke free for 2 years) I gained around 70 lbs! Ok, I was too skinny to begin with (5'10" and 125ish lbs...which was sickly skinny) but I peaked at over 190 lbs. So, for the last few years of smoking again I got my weight down to about 165, which is a pretty good weight for myself. So anyway, in the last few weeks, I have gained about 8 lbs, and my gut is showing again. Now, I am planning on starting Nicoderm on Monday....any suggestions on keeping the weight off?

tigsmom

The only way not to gain weight is to take in less than you expend. If you have to munch make it something healthy...raw veggies, that kind of thing. Sugar free candy & gum help some people. Drink lots of water. Fortunately I didn't have a hard time giving up smoking, someone walked off with my pack & lighter & I never bothered to replace them. (that was 25 years ago :D )

speck76

I don't think I have ever had a vegetable. I started drinking water this week. I can not have any caffeine for the time being, so I have had to get rid to soda. I am fairly active, although I have a desk job. Since I have a dog and live in an apartment, I do a lot of walking. I also cycle on weekends, although I can not do as many miles as I used to as I stupidly sat of a knife about a month ago and cut myself pretty bad. I can still cycle, but I get sore after about 15 miles or so.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by JBSLJames
That's great but we need more WOMEN, - How much for the Women, the Little Girl, How much for the Little Girl. . .

Seriously, everyone have a great weekend. Keep up the good work.

When I first told my wife about it, she suggested taht she might be interested, but last night, she was telling me about a friend at work who is going to Disney World in July, and said: "You know what I hate more than Disney World . . . nothing".

After telling me that, she laughed and laughed and laughed, so you see, she's evil.

tigsmom

Originally posted by garyhoov
When I first told my wife about it, she suggested taht she might be interested, but last night, she was telling me about a friend at work who is going to Disney World in July, and said: "You know what I hate more than Disney World . . . nothing".

After telling me that, she laughed and laughed and laughed, so you see, she's evil.

Gary, your wife hates WDW?! :eek:

Erika

Originally posted by linhoov
I was groped by tigger.:lookaroun

ROFL! Oh, it's a match made in heaven! I can see you share the same sense of humor :lol:

Now, about hating Disney World...I seem to remember a comment a long time ago about wanting to be poked in the eyes with hot sticks...

linhoov

Originally posted by Erika
ROFL! Oh, it's a match made in heaven! I can see you share the same sense of humor :lol:

Now, about hating Disney World...I seem to remember a comment a long time ago about wanting to be poked in the eyes with hot sticks...

Yeah, that sounds like me . . .

Better that than being poked by Tigger.:lol:

MouseMadness

Originally posted by speck76
I don't think I have ever had a vegetable.

Fries and ketchup count, right? :veryconfu Otherwise, my diet is screwed... I'm banking on those fries and ketchup filling my veggie quota for the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom