Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

Originally posted by tigsmom
Don't forget the Entenmann's Low carb butter cake. It goes great with strawberries & whipped topping. :slurp:

Travis, my friend, you've come to the right place if you want ideas for meals and snacks and desserts......:lol:

And the brownies!! Microwave it for a few seconds, 'til it gets really warm, and put some whipped cream on it. :slurp: Sooooo good.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
*sets down a bucket of fried chicken and mac and cheese in the thread and runs away*

Wassat now :veryconfu :lookaroun

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MouseMadness
JERRY! :mad: Getchyo butt back in here and get buff for charity!

*gives Christy an Oreo Cheescake from the Cheesecake Factory*

I'm sorry.... do what now? :confused:

:lol: :p ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Gary...if Darrel makes $80...you can count me in as $90.

Darrel hasn't comitted yet (in fact at one point he seemed horrified by the idea), so are you definitely in, or waiting for Darrel? If you're in, you'd make 8, and Darrel would make 9:

These are the 7 I currently have as definite:

Cherrynegra
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Tigsmom
TravisM

If you and Darrel are both in, all we would need is Jerry to get us to $100.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Darrel hasn't comitted yet (in fact at one point he seemed horrified by the idea), so are you definitely in, or waiting for Darrel? If you're in, you'd make 8, and Darrel would make 9:

These are the 7 I currently have as definite:

Cherrynegra
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

If you and Darrel are both in, all we would need is Jerry to get us to $100.

Aren't I already? ;)

tigsmom

Darrel hasn't comitted yet (in fact at one point he seemed horrified by the idea),

Maybe since we've decided to have a t shirt & shorts option he'll reconsider. He posts his pics all the time anyway.

Darrel are you listening? Get away from that Star Wars game & get your butt back here. please?

MouseMadness

Originally posted by tigsmom
Maybe since we've decided to have a t shirt & shorts option he'll reconsider. He posts his pics all the time anyway.

Darrel are you listening? Get away from that Star Wars game & get your butt back here. please?

No, no, no, Mad, it's like this!

DARREL! *cracks bullwhip* You will join our club and post a picture and have $10 donated to Make a Wish! COMMIT NOW!!

(Darrel likes this approach better, at least that's what Brian told me....) :lookaroun

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Let's not stray too far from the Diet Talk, but MAN THAT WAS HOT.

Say it again, SAY IT AGAIN.

Oops, I'm typing outloud aren't I?

:eek:

WDWFREAK53

DARREL! *cracks bullwhip* You will join our club and post a picture and have $10 donated to Make a Wish! COMMIT NOW!!

(Darrel likes this approach better, at least that's what Brian told me....) :lookaroun

:queenasshat:

Yep, you earned it.

tigsmom

Its always the quiet ones you have to look out for, isn't it?

Now where is my leather catsuit?

darthdarrel

I've got terrible eating habits, so hopefully someone else can help you with food choice advice. I just try to be less of a pig than I usually am. Last night I had some leftover fried chicken, and I limited myself to 3 pieces. Normally I'd have 5 or 6 pieces, so as long as I can prevent myself from being a pig I should be able to lose weight.

Most people aren't pigs to start with, so it requires better planning than that.

:sohappy: :sohappy: So are you going to reconsider October 1st? You'd make 8 people and $80.

So what is going on October 1?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom