TTA narration

• Yes

Votes: 34 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 68 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dxwwf3

My answer would be "meh". It does go back to the older style and is up to date with the current attractions, but if you were to compare it with the previous TTA track.......well there really is no comparision. That track blows this one away, but much like the rest of Tomorrowland, you sort of have to grin and bear it.

jonnyc

I dont think it is the worst thing I have ever heard, but it is no where near as good as what was their previously.

DisneyMusician2

It was time for an update, and it is not the unmitigated disaster people are making it out to be.

I am all for progress that doesn't stick.

I approve.

chaggy102

I don't like it...but could learn to like it if the drops were put back in...such as the speedway and the Mr Tom Morrow bit...if those were put back in I wouldn't mind the new speal.

MissM

No.

It's dry, dull, boring and sounds like one giant advertisement. When IN PARK and ON AN ATTRACTION one should not have commercials for other attractions. It loses the magic and the whimsy of the in park "world" and puts far too much "reality" and bad sales and marketing into what should be a fun ride.

Taking out the silly - but cute - "jokes" like Mr. Tom Morrow, the "arms, legs and other appendages" and such out, loses some of the spirit of what's so fun about Disney attractions.

They could easily have updated it without making it so boring and dull.

stonehill1968

No.

It's dry, dull, boring and sounds like one giant advertisement. When IN PARK and ON AN ATTRACTION one should not have commercials for other attractions. It loses the magic and the whimsy of the in park "world" and puts far too much "reality" and bad sales and marketing into what should be a fun ride.

Taking out the silly - but cute - "jokes" like Mr. Tom Morrow, the "arms, legs and other appendages" and such out, loses some of the spirit of what's so fun about Disney attractions.

They could easily have updated it without making it so boring and dull.

Well said. Completely agree. I've heard more exciting pre-recorded spiels on Greyhound bus tours. They have swapped a fun backstory for a commercial. Free Tom Morrow!!

MissM

Didn't the last narration have commercials for Buzz and Mickey's Star traders and such
They were done in a playful manner. "For your convenience, the ground crew at Mickey's Star Traders will be glad to rocket ship to any planet in the galaxy."

That's a lot more creative and less a sales and marketing pitch for a store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom