December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

LoriMistress

DH and I were at WDW Dec '07 for 11 days/11 nights and we had the best vacation ever!!! DH and I wish we could be back at WDW during the holidays again but alas, we're unable to go until 2-3 years from now. I'm more than willing to give any advice on planning their vacation. Just make sure you make ALL ADRs within 6 months before your arrival, take breaks in the middle of the day, and remember to RELAX...you're on vacation.

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

DH and I were at WDW Dec '07 for 11 days/11 nights and we had the best vacation ever!!! DH and I wish we could be back at WDW during the holidays again but alas, we're unable to go until 2-3 years from now. I'm more than willing to give any advice on planning their vacation. Just make sure you make ALL ADRs within 6 months before your arrival, take breaks in the middle of the day, and remember to RELAX...you're on vacation.

Thanks for doing the official December thread last year.

:xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

Thanks for doing the official December thread last year.

:xmas::xmas:

Aww...you welcome. I wish we could go this year, and next year, but we're unable to go. We'll most likely go to DLR/DCA next year, but we'll have to wait until then. It was a lot of fun planning our WDW vacation. But I'll have another 3-4 years until we'll go to WDW again. DH wants to go to WDW during a different time of year...maybe around October or November (again).

Upvote 0

momofnine

100 days... last triple digit day, tomorrow we will be doing the double digit dance!:sohappy: I have been looking at pictures from our trip last October, I wish that the whole family was going...(so do they!) but I keep telling myself that it will be fun with just the two of us, some how we will suffer through!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Just booked and extra ADR, even at this late date and was successful. Momofnine, just noticed that you are celebrating 30th Anniversary - Congratulations. DH and I had 20years in Jan but couldn't get away to spend it at WDW. Well, we will be there just a few months later and enjoy the time!! Not quite doing the double digit dance yet -- soon:)

Upvote 0

bayoumoon

Just booked and extra ADR, even at this late date and was successful. Momofnine, just noticed that you are celebrating 30th Anniversary - Congratulations. DH and I had 20years in Jan but couldn't get away to spend it at WDW. Well, we will be there just a few months later and enjoy the time!! Not quite doing the double digit dance yet -- soon:)

Tell them your celebrating your anniversary!!! When couples reach milestones like that you should always be celebrating:animwink:

Upvote 0

dizzyworld

We are at the Caribbean beach from December 6 to the 16th. Cant wait to see all the holiday decorations in the parks!Have all our dining reservations booked along with mvmcp, cirque and candlelight processional which we will dine at chefs de france for the reserved seating.Anyone else at cbr? Also looking forward to the new pool area this is our third time at cbr we love it there!:xmas:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

102 DAYS ... :xmas: Can't wait to see all the decorations, taking my "boys" to O'Hana dinner this year, MVMCP - already have the tickets, etc..... This is our youngest "Senior Trip" as he has no desire to go to NYC with his class. He's very excited, loves going to the world. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S ONLY LABOR DAY!!!:ROFLOL:
After that, DH & I on our own!!!!! Well, actually, we're already talking about the 2009 trip and going with DB & DSIL. DB hasn't been since...1976... I think it's about time. So one of the missions of our December trip is to scope out a new resort for 2009!! I'm so excited, I just love planning trips to the World.

Upvote 0

Eyekimore

We usually go to WDW every Christmas. Sadly- last year we missed due to a family illness. However- this year- we'll be back in our favorite place! We'll arrive 12/27 and leave 1/3! I'm so excited that we don't have to rush out on New Years Day! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom