December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

bgoebel

Regarding airtran. THanks to the boards, I also checked our flights a while ago and they had changed (getting us there earlier but leaving earlier our last day:( . When I called to ask why I had not been notified they inform me they notifiy you on a priority level (so if you are booked 100 days out you are last on the list to be notified). So I am hoping against hope that means they would be so kind to notify us if the flight changes closer to our departure date (I'll still doublecheck it myself though :rolleyes:)

Upvote 0

cushion

hello..so about the christmas parade being filmed early december...anyone know who might be taking part this year ?...was it miley cyrus last year..? my 12 yr old neice would like it to be the jonas brothers...anyone have any clue..

thanks guys..

Upvote 0

H20Babie

We booked everything on the 180 day mark and got everything we wanted within an hour of the time we wanted :cool:

Unlike me, who waited 'til just over 3 months out. :lol: Couldn't avoid it ... had to wait on our other travelling party. Oh well, we're happy with what we did get, considering.

Upvote 0

poohbr2015

Unlike me, who waited 'til just over 3 months out. :lol: Couldn't avoid it ... had to wait on our other travelling party. Oh well, we're happy with what we did get, considering.

We were the same way. Just did our ADR's about a month ago! This was a last minute trip that we planned so we couldn't do the 180 days out. We got most of what we wanted but the times were scarce. We did a couple late lunches since we couldn't get a decent dinner time. Who wants to eat dinner at 9 pm with an 8 month old!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

bgoebel #163, I just read on the Airtran web that they are charging $25.00 dollars for a second checked bag. You still get the 1st checked bag free with one carry on and a personal bag. We'll have to keep watching them -- like a hawk:)

Upvote 0

bgoebel

Thanks PIXIESTENO!! I hope they don't change their first bag free policy because it seems so silly to pay for a ticket and then to pay for your bags to go with you.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

111 days!!!!:sohappy: Just added another ADR for lunch at DHS. DS 19 asked that we eat at the Sci-Fi, this will be our first time eating there hope it's good. I was really suprised to be able to secure an ADR at this point given what I have been reading on the boards. I have a feeling that what was once a quiet time 12/13 - 12/18 is no longer??? We shall see... I was there the last week of Feb. this year and it really didn't seem to be that crowded. DSIL and I went with this park selection mode .... see the line with the most people waiting for the bus, that's not where we are going today:ROFLOL: We had a ball!!!
So is anyone else from the boards going to be at Pop Century 12/13 - 12/18?

Upvote 0
111 days!!!!:sohappy: Just added another ADR for lunch at DHS. DS 19 asked that we eat at the Sci-Fi, this will be our first time eating there hope it's good. I was really suprised to be able to secure an ADR at this point given what I have been reading on the boards. I have a feeling that what was once a quiet time 12/13 - 12/18 is no longer??? We shall see... I was there the last week of Feb. this year and it really didn't seem to be that crowded. DSIL and I went with this park selection mode .... see the line with the most people waiting for the bus, that's not where we are going today:ROFLOL: We had a ball!!!
So is anyone else from the boards going to be at Pop Century 12/13 - 12/18?

We'll be overlapping for just a day !!!! We are at Pop Century from 12/5 - 12/14. 102 days to go !!!!!!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

101 Almost double digits and driving my family crazy with it's all I talk about. I am trying to act uninterested right now. They roll their eyes when I mention anything...So I will suffer in silence with myself. Well until he goes to bed at night. Then the boards here I am.....

Upvote 0
:xmas: We just finished booking our second room at POP for Dec.8-13. We are taking our nephew for his first trip to Disney. We did our dining reservations about 6 weeks ago:sohappy: We're booked at Chef Mickey, O'hannas, Coral Reef for the processional, Hollywood and Vine,and Chef de France. It will be our first Christmas trip, hope we're not snowed in:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom