December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

Tiggerfanatic

We're going that 3rd week before Christmas, too - 98 more days WOO!HOO!

Booked this trip in March, but last year's trip for the same Decemeber week wasn't booked until Septmeber 10th (my 50th B-day, to be exact) and I had no trouble getting the room and ADR's that I wanted, including California Grill.

Upvote 0

momofnine

:xmas: WOW!! seems like I just started my double digit dance yesterday and we are down to 89...:sohappy: sissa216 is down to 5....wish I was going with her :cry: .

Upvote 0

BeanSz

Original Poster
It's hard to believe it has been over 1 year since I started this original post. Our next trip seemed like so far away at that time. Now we are only 85 days out. Everyone is getting so very excited for our first trip to WDW with the parks all decked out for the Holidays.

Upvote 0

momofnine

It's hard to believe it has been over 1 year since I started this original post. Our next trip seemed like so far away at that time. Now we are only 85 days out. Everyone is getting so very excited for our first trip to WDW with the parks all decked out for the Holidays.

:wave: Thanks for starting this thread BeanSz! The countdown and wait are a big part of the excitement for a Disneyworld trip! We are down to 87 days:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:....it's hard to believe....but still seems sooooo far away.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

81 more days ... and it's going to fly by! Back to school, then Thanksgiving and Halloween in October ... before I know it, we'll be flying to the most magical place on earth for an early Christmas!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

momofnine

12 weeks 2 days...86 days.....2,064 hours.......123,840 minutes.........7,430,400 seconds...........no matter how you put it, it seems soooooooo far away.... but I am still getting very excited!:xmas:

Upvote 0

momofnine

Yea, I sometimes have a little time... but don't tell anyone, I used a calculator!:ROFLOL:down to 81... can't wait. sissa216 is there now and the crowds are very light, hope we have the same luck! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom