December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Indeed!

Canada_Santa_07.jpg

Upvote 0

zandalee

74 days to go!

So what is everyone doing to get ready?

Last week I loaded all of the addresses that we'll need into the Garmin - I'm NOT getting lost this time!

This week I'm putting together mousekeeping envelopes - need to stop by the bank for small unmarked bills. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

josephkinn

70 days to go

:xmas: 70 daYS here Dec 2-7 bringing my niece for a surprise graduation/christmas present. Unfortunitly she will not be arriving till Friday the 5th so i will have to Go it alone for a few days :(

Who else is going the 2 to 7th.

PlutoJoe

Upvote 0
December needs to hurry and get here already :(

OMG I can not wait for our trip either in December, it will be the first time we stay during the holiday season, and it will be our Honeymoon too. We can hardly wait we are counting the days minutes and seconds...I am a crazy disney girl for sure.

Hope everyone enjoys their time as much as I will, all I do is listen to disney CD's and watch all the Disney stuff on the Travel Channel..

Enjoy your trips K..... :xmas::wave:Tinkerchelli :)

Upvote 0

momofnine

74 days to go!

So what is everyone doing to get ready?

Last week I loaded all of the addresses that we'll need into the Garmin - I'm NOT getting lost this time!

This week I'm putting together mousekeeping envelopes - need to stop by the bank for small unmarked bills. :rolleyes:

You sound like me!!!:lol: I have my envelopes already with my tips, I just ordered my mickey luggage, we are flying this time. Listening to disney park music... Just picked sissa216 and her husband up at the airport last Saturday, they just got back from Disney. Talking to her everyday made it seem like my trip was soooooo far away. Looking at all her pics now, Christmas and Halloween are my two most favorite times of the year at Disney. Down to 74 looooooooooog days.:xmas:

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

:xmas: 70 daYS here Dec 2-7 bringing my niece for a surprise graduation/christmas present. Unfortunitly she will not be arriving till Friday the 5th so i will have to Go it alone for a few days :(

Who else is going the 2 to 7th.

PlutoJoe

We'll be there Nov 30th- Dec 7th :wave: 64 more days! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mickey7879

We're leaving Nov. 21 and driving down from Maine. Should be interesting with a 15 month old! :ROFLOL:

We'll be spending Thanksgiving some place on the beach. :sohappy: Haven't quite figured out where yet. We wanted to avoid the Thanksgiving crowds and since we'll be driving, we're looking and hotels between Daytona Beach, Miami and maybe even Key West!

Then we're staying off property. We have a condo and were trying to swap into a Disney resort, but one never came up, so instead we're staying at Westgate Town Center. We have a 3 bedroom and so far there is only me, my husband and our 1 year old!

We'll be staying there for 2 weeks before driving home. Total we'll be gone for about a month! :sohappy:

We can't wait! We're so excited! :p Only 59 more days! :xmas: :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom