December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

Tiggerfanatic

90 days from right now (it's noon here in PA), I'll be eating a small snack because we have dinner ressie's at Liberty Tree right before the Christmas Party. The time is dragging, yet going by fast at the same time.....

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

momofnine, my counter says 79 days and i leave or get there on the 5th I think yours is counting from your last day there. But any whoo It is getting closer now its all down hill

Upvote 0

slowbee

We're sitting at 85 days ourselves... Our MVMCP tickets should be arriving sometime this week... I can't wait... We're staying at the Animal Kingdom and I love the light that shines from the lobby onto the huge christmas tree... I can't wait...

Upvote 0

momofnine

:xmas: 79 more days... I am getting sooooooo excited!
Looking at past Christmas pics, listening to Christmas parade and fireworks music... This will be our 1st time to see the castle lights,
I've heard that they are totally awesome. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom