Trip Report Cruising With the 27 Ladies of Leisure!

Ariel484

Ahh....I want to go BACK! It's crazy scrolling down through your pictures and watching the clouds roll in and out. I'm so glad we had the cabana to wait out the storm! And because the cabanas are awesome.

Nice pictures in front of Cookies, Too, Tammy! ;) You look adorable!
OMG, Tammy, this has been my favorite part of your report so far! Which isn't so surprising since Castaway Cay day was my favorite part of the whole trip! Next time (I keep saying that!) I'm skipping the 5K and heading straight for the water and the cabanas!
Totally agree, Sherry! The 5K is a one-and-done for me! :) I've already got my plastic medal, as Tammy pointed out. :D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
OMG, Tammy, this has been my favorite part of your report so far! Which isn't so surprising since Castaway Cay day was my favorite part of the whole trip! Next time (I keep saying that!) I'm skipping the 5K and heading straight for the water and the cabanas!

Thank you, Sherry! It was definitely my favorite day. I agree, spend every second you can in the cabanas! :)

I couldn't agree more!! Castaway Cay was definitely my favorite. I wish I was laying in that hot sun in my beautiful clear water right now!

Although I think I am spoiled for LIFE as far as CC day goes...I'm all about the Cabana!! TEAM CABANA!

Oh my word, I am wishing the same thing.

I am completely spoiled by it. I'll be on Castaway Cay in like four weeks, and is it sad that I just keep thinking about how much I'll miss the Cabana? I tried desperately to get one, but it's impossible during busy times of year! And not having connections in concierge! :)

I agree, Sherry. Castaway Cay was, by far, my favorite part of the cruise. The cabanas were awesome. I need a do over, since I was unwell most of the time.

You do need a do over! A well do over! :)

Ahh....I want to go BACK! It's crazy scrolling down through your pictures and watching the clouds roll in and out. I'm so glad we had the cabana to wait out the storm! And because the cabanas are awesome.

Nice pictures in front of Cookies, Too, Tammy! ;) You look adorable!

Totally agree, Sherry! The 5K is a one-and-done for me! :) I've already got my plastic medal, as Tammy pointed out. :D

Cabanas. Are. Awesome.

You've been there, done that, got the medal! Next time, cabana all day!! :)

Disney_Belle

Oh those CC pictures... My heart hurts having to have left that beautiful place just yesterday. What I wouldn't give to be back on Serenity Bay beach watching Captain Jack wandering about complimenting all the ladies. Sigh....

I love the photos of you and your moves.

Who is the owner of the paw print tattooed toes?

PolynesianPrincess

Oh those CC pictures... My heart hurts having to have left that beautiful place just yesterday. What I wouldn't give to be back on Serenity Bay beach watching Captain Jack wandering about complimenting all the ladies. Sigh....

Those paw prints belong to my sister Ashley! Those are her chihuahua's paw prints :)

sweetpee_1993

OMG! I agree with Sherry, best part of the TR yet! Love love love reliving the fun! I have the Shutters pic of you, Christina, & me holding the picture frame after we got off the ship on CC morning. It's one of my favorite pics from the trip. I need to scan these things and send to y'all. I went back looking for that same prop/photo op the next week on the Fantasy and they didn't have it. I guess it's something the Dream was doing at the time. I was soooo sad because I wanted that shot of me & Tracey for our anniversary. :(

Aren't the cabanas awesome? Beyond awesome, really. One DOES get totally spoiled. Hopefully the 4 new ones will get done fast. I'm glad they found space to add some. I think they should add a few at Serenity Bay, too. I suppose for future girls cruises someone is gonna have to take one for the team and pay the big bucks for concierge. ;) It's the sacrifices we make for the greater good and all..... We need to have a superhero cape made.... LOL!

Your fun posing pics in front of Cookies are adorable. You look like you're laughing it up. Who cares about makeup. You've got pics of me in a bathing suit with no makeup posted. I'm learning not to even care anymore. It's all about loving the moment you're in. When the face shows joy the rest doesn't matter. Right?! Just agree with me here. I need to hear "absolutely....we look fabulous".

I'm itching to see your Mixology reflections. Now THAT is gonna be FUN to relive!!!

joanna71985

I couldn't agree more!! Castaway Cay was definitely my favorite. I wish I was laying in that hot sun in my beautiful clear water right now!

Although I think I am spoiled for LIFE as far as CC day goes...I'm all about the Cabana!! TEAM CABANA!

I loved CC! It definitely made up for my last cruise (we weren't able to dock, whch was disappointing). But I agree about being spoiled now- I don't know how I will be able to do CC without a cabana

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster

I know, right! It hurts a little to look at pictures and not be there. :)

Oh I've got moves, lol.

Cabananananana babes! Love it!

Your pictures are fabulous - I love the ones of you "modelling" outside Cookies.. you're dying laughing. Best.

I was dying! Hah! It was hilarious!

Love seeing all the pics of CC. Such paradise....

I know, right?!

I've got karaoke pictures coming up next! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
OMG! I agree with Sherry, best part of the TR yet! Love love love reliving the fun! I have the Shutters pic of you, Christina, & me holding the picture frame after we got off the ship on CC morning. It's one of my favorite pics from the trip. I need to scan these things and send to y'all. I went back looking for that same prop/photo op the next week on the Fantasy and they didn't have it. I guess it's something the Dream was doing at the time. I was soooo sad because I wanted that shot of me & Tracey for our anniversary. :(

Aren't the cabanas awesome? Beyond awesome, really. One DOES get totally spoiled. Hopefully the 4 new ones will get done fast. I'm glad they found space to add some. I think they should add a few at Serenity Bay, too. I suppose for future girls cruises someone is gonna have to take one for the team and pay the big bucks for concierge. ;) It's the sacrifices we make for the greater good and all..... We need to have a superhero cape made.... LOL!

Your fun posing pics in front of Cookies are adorable. You look like you're laughing it up. Who cares about makeup. You've got pics of me in a bathing suit with no makeup posted. I'm learning not to even care anymore. It's all about loving the moment you're in. When the face shows joy the rest doesn't matter. Right?! Just agree with me here. I need to hear "absolutely....we look fabulous".

I'm itching to see your Mixology reflections. Now THAT is gonna be FUN to relive!!!

I do love reliving it. It's so fun!

Ah man! I've seen other people with that frame, I wonder why they didn't have it when you were there?

Yep, I guess I'll make the sacrifice and stay concierge next time with you! Oh the things we do. :D

Absolutely. We look fabulous. :)

I loved CC! It definitely made up for my last cruise (we weren't able to dock, whch was disappointing). But I agree about being spoiled now- I don't know how I will be able to do CC without a cabana

Yep. We're spoiled! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom