Trip Report Cruising With the 27 Ladies of Leisure!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Tammy, I took photos of the actual menus at Remy, and I still have no idea what they gave me to eat based on the descriptions!

Anyone who doesn't like seafood, just do like Tammy did and sit next to me! I'd eat it every day of the week, I love it. But if I ate it every day, that would leave no space for beef, chicken, or pork and I'm very fond of those, too. Just call me an omnivore. ;)

And thank goodness for those stairs! I came back from the cruise having gained only the three pounds that I lost to prepare for the trip. :D

Ariel484

When are you planning on cruising? I see a lot of us have plans to cruise next year! Looks like we're all hooked!!! :)

BTW, I'll PM you my number so we can hopefully meet up down at WDW in a couple weeks! :)
Late July...pretty much the only time besides Christmas that works with Will's schedule (teacher/taking classes of his own over the summer). :)

Woohoo, it's almost time! Cousin's first trip, right? She must be freaking out!!

joanna71985

This is good to know! I can deal with some seafood, but that's limited to scallops and lobster. And both of those are something I would never order if I went out and they were on the menu. They're just two of the fishy things I can tolerate. Anything else, no way! Give me red meat or pork any day of the week! :) We definitely want to try Palo for brunch and dinner next November on the Fantasy. That chocolate souffle looks like it would be worth the $20 alone!

Definitely do Palo brunch- it is amazing! I also really enjoyed dinner

lbrad

Woohoo TR!!!
Looks like a FABULOUS cruise!!!
That Limo is SWEET!
Dolphins - putting on a private show for the ladies :)
Love ALL the pictures. Looks like a good time.
Atlantis looks gorgeous ... 33 days & I'll see it for myself :D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
This is good to know! I can deal with some seafood, but that's limited to scallops and lobster. And both of those are something I would never order if I went out and they were on the menu. They're just two of the fishy things I can tolerate. Anything else, no way! Give me red meat or pork any day of the week! :) We definitely want to try Palo for brunch and dinner next November on the Fantasy. That chocolate souffle looks like it would be worth the $20 alone!

Totally worth the $20. $25 now, but still totally worth it. :)

Glad to see this conversation, ladies! I'm thinking about surprising my husband with a Remy reservation on our cruise next year and neither of us do seafood. Sounds like we'll still be able to find plenty to like! :)

You will! Absolutely!

Tammy, I took photos of the actual menus at Remy, and I still have no idea what they gave me to eat based on the descriptions!

Anyone who doesn't like seafood, just do like Tammy did and sit next to me! I'd eat it every day of the week, I love it. But if I ate it every day, that would leave no space for beef, chicken, or pork and I'm very fond of those, too. Just call me an omnivore. ;)

And thank goodness for those stairs! I came back from the cruise having gained only the three pounds that I lost to prepare for the trip. :D

Hah! So it wasn't just me! I looked at the online menus forever and still had no idea!

Siobhan can hook you up for seafood! Or lack thereof! :)

The stairs help so much. I gain weight after cruises because I can't stop the eating but I'm not doing the stairs to balance it all out!

Oh how I HATE PEAS!!! Whenever my mom made them for dinner I would NOT touch them ...YUCK, YUCK,YUCK! I would put them in an envelope and offer to mail them to someone who would eat them ....lol

Lol! Put them in an envelope. Excellent idea!

Definitely do Palo brunch- it is amazing! I also really enjoyed dinner

Brunch is my favorite! :)

Woohoo TR!!!
Looks like a FABULOUS cruise!!!
That Limo is SWEET!
Dolphins - putting on a private show for the ladies :)
Love ALL the pictures. Looks like a good time.
Atlantis looks gorgeous ... 33 days & I'll see it for myself :D

Wasn't that sweet of the dolphins? :)

You will have so much fun at Atlantis!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Day 4 - Castaway Cay

Castaway Cay! The best day of any Disney cruise.

Some of the ladies started the day with exercise!! On vacation!! :confused:

But good on them. :)

Surprisingly, I did not choose to exercise. :D I slept until 7:30.

Here was my big plan for the day. A cabana in paradise. I was unbelievably excited. See how long that list of amenities is?

Good morning, Castaway Cay!

Hey! The Family of Day is already off!

One great thing about connecting verandahs is that you can just casually stroll by your friend’s rooms without knocking on their door and bothering them. Then if they see you and want to come out they can! Likewise, if they’re sleeping or tired of you, they can ignore you!
:)

I found Jen and Christine using this method and we went and had breakfast at Cabanas although somehow I have no pictorial proof that this happened.

Then we were off!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
We came up just as Missy was finishing the 5K! She forbad me from posting her pic. Even though I ran (!) to get it. Actually ran!

But if Missy sees that I posted it and decides not to jump in my pictures from now on, the fun factor of my trip reports will go way down. So I thought – better not.:D

We also saw Shannon in the store having already finished and had her highly coveted plastic medal! :)

Look! We’re here!

Like others have said, I thought it was quite funny that they actually listed all 25 of our last names on the three cabanas.

I can’t even begin to explain the awesomeness of these cabanas.

Can't beat the view!

Tiggerfanatic

OMG, Tammy, this has been my favorite part of your report so far! Which isn't so surprising since Castaway Cay day was my favorite part of the whole trip! Next time (I keep saying that!) I'm skipping the 5K and heading straight for the water and the cabanas!

plaz10

OMG, Tammy, this has been my favorite part of your report so far! Which isn't so surprising since Castaway Cay day was my favorite part of the whole trip! Next time (I keep saying that!) I'm skipping the 5K and heading straight for the water and the cabanas!

I couldn't agree more!! Castaway Cay was definitely my favorite. I wish I was laying in that hot sun in my beautiful clear water right now!

Although I think I am spoiled for LIFE as far as CC day goes...I'm all about the Cabana!! TEAM CABANA!

Sans Souci

I agree, Sherry. Castaway Cay was, by far, my favorite part of the cruise. The cabanas were awesome. I need a do over, since I was unwell most of the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom