Confessions of a DFTW Bride To Be

Fashionista007

Original Poster
So, inquiring minds are dying to know.... did you find your dream dress this weekend, Shelley?! Did you?! Did you?! :D

Good timing, Holly! I was just about to post my pics :)

I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!!

Let me start off by saying that my experience at Alfred Angelo's was AWESOME. They paired me with a Disney lovin' consultant, Samantha - she even had Mickey Mouse pens! We shared our favorite memories from around the parks, she is just like me and loves EPCOT and raved over the orange slush in France. It was a match made in heaven :) She was also right there with anything that we needed and she walked us through the whole purchase process. I liked how small the store was so there were only about 40 people in there.

I went in there with a plan. I was going to try on 3 dresses and that's it. We started off with this one:

072.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

I thought this was a very pretty dress. I liked how the ruching (?) made my waist look super small.

Then we moved on to this:

078.jpg

077.jpg

Up next...The Cinderella

Fashionista007

Original Poster
I saved the Cinderella dress for last because it was my Mom's favorite. Keep in mind that this dress is big on me. It was a size 20W and they had it pinned but it wasn't very tight. I have one pic where the seamstress stood behind me and pulled it REALLY tight:

080.jpg

When I walked out of the dressing room in this and stood on the step, my Mom burst into tears :cry: I could feel the whole store looking at me and I wanted to cry but something was missing. Then the seamstress came behind me and pulled the dress really tight. That's when I knew it was the one! I don't remember who said it or if I heard it in my head but I heard "Are you saying yes to this dress?" and I Said Yes To The Dress!

086.jpg

084.jpg

083.jpg

And then the waterworks...

082.jpg

This was absolutely the best day of my life (so far). I forgot to mention that I had hit my goal weight in Wii Fit that morning so I got to see the nice little congratulations animation before I went dress shopping. That boosted my confidence a LOT. I was also so lucky to be accompanied by such classy ladies. They all said that all 3 dresses were beautiful. I think they would have said a burlap sack was beautiful :p After I was finished my dress shopping in 40 minutes, we still had over an hour left in our appointment so the other girls went shopping. My Mom and 1 sister bought their dresses. So they will get to come with me and we can all do our alterations together! :sohappy:

Fashionista007

Original Poster
I did a LOT of wedding stuff this weekend. My travel agent from MouseFan travel (she gets an A+ by the way) is finally ready with discounted rates for my guests and they can start booking. I created a newsletter a few months back in anticipation of this and I finished it, printed them and gave them out during wedding dress shopping.

I decided awhile ago that I wanted Rev Kevin Knox to be our officiant. He was on the Disney Dream Weddings special with David Tutera and I've seen a bunch of wedding videos on YouTube with him. I really like his style and I like his "Blessing of the Hands" option. He also has a bunch of Catholic style options which is nice because we are Catholic but we cannot get a priest to officiate because you have to get married in a church. We're not very good Catholics because we really don't care that our marriage will not be honored in the eyes of the church. ;)

http://www.abeautifulceremony.net

I never thought RevKev would be available but I sent in a contact form yesterday and they responded last night! I booked him right away and paid the deposit today :sohappy:

HollyBelle

I'm in looooooooove! Shelley, you are totally rockin' all of those dresses. But seriously, the Cinderella is absolutely perfect on you. Is the skirt made of tulle? Because it looks like you're just floating. Sooooo classy. Oh my goodness, you, your Cindy dress, the MK, the castle, Jason all spiffed up = STUNNING. I can't wait to see those pictures... I have cold chills just thinking about it.

You look great! And I don't know if I've ever seen a picture of you with your hair down; it looks really pretty. Congrats also on hitting your goal weight on the Wii Fit. Don't you just love when that happens?! I'm obsessed with the yoga on there, but I'm starting to wish they had some new exercises to try out.

HollyBelle

I did a LOT of wedding stuff this weekend. My travel agent from MouseFan travel (she gets an A+ by the way) is finally ready with discounted rates for my guests and they can start booking. I created a newsletter a few months back in anticipation of this and I finished it, printed them and gave them out during wedding dress shopping.

I decided awhile ago that I wanted Rev Kevin Knox to be our officiant. He was on the Disney Dream Weddings special with David Tutera and I've seen a bunch of wedding videos on YouTube with him. I really like his style and I like his "Blessing of the Hands" option. He also has a bunch of Catholic style options which is nice because we are Catholic but we cannot get a priest to officiate because you have to get married in a church. We're not very good Catholics because we really don't care that our marriage will not be honored in the eyes of the church. ;)

http://www.abeautifulceremony.net

I never thought RevKev would be available but I sent in a contact form yesterday and they responded last night! I booked him right away and paid the deposit today :sohappy:

OMG! We're also using Kevin Knox! And my favorite thing is definitely the "Blessing of the Hands" prayer. How cool is that!?

Ariel484

Oh wow, that dress is fabulous! You look beautiful in it...YAY! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!!:sohappy:

Fashionista007

Original Poster
I'm in looooooooove! Shelley, you are totally rockin' all of those dresses. But seriously, the Cinderella is absolutely perfect on you. Is the skirt made of tulle? Because it looks like you're just floating. Sooooo classy. Oh my goodness, you, your Cindy dress, the MK, the castle, Jason all spiffed up = STUNNING. I can't wait to see those pictures... I have cold chills just thinking about it.

The skirt has about 2 layers of tulle over a layer of satin (I think). It's pretty light compared to the other dresses and I got a really big poofy slip which makes it poof even more :)

You look great! And I don't know if I've ever seen a picture of you with your hair down; it looks really pretty. Congrats also on hitting your goal weight on the Wii Fit. Don't you just love when that happens?! I'm obsessed with the yoga on there, but I'm starting to wish they had some new exercises to try out.

Thank you so much for the compliment :) I usually wear my hair in a ponytail when I'm in the parks because it's so hot!

I LOVE Wii Fit. It has helped me so much. I bought it Christmas 2009 and at that time I am very sad to say I was at the very top of the obese category. It was like Wii Fit was telling me I couldn't get any fatter! When I went shopping yesterday I had FINALLY broken into the overweight category. That was a HUGE step for me. It was really great to have that confidence boost. I'm sure I wouldn't have even fit into a 20W sample dress last year at this time.

OMG! We're also using Kevin Knox! And my favorite thing is definitely the "Blessing of the Hands" prayer. How cool is that!?

Haha! You and I are so alike. I picked him for a few reasons but one major one is that he is handsome and will look good in pictures and on the video. I know you are obsessed with your pictures so I'm guessing that thought crossed your mind too :) We are going to meet with him when we take our SWW trip in May. I can't wait! It's like meeting a celebrity!

Oh wow, that dress is fabulous! You look beautiful in it...YAY! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!!:sohappy:

Thank you so much!! It wasn't just the perfect dress, it was the perfect day :sohappy: I can't stress enough how great my experience at Alfred Angelo's was. I absolutely love that they paired me with a consultant who loves Disney. I feel like I made a new friend and I can't wait to go back in about 10 weeks for my first alterations!

A Bunch of Things Borrowed

All of my accessories - the tiara, veil, jewelry, garter, and bag were my sister's from when she got married in 2009. She is so awesome for letting me borrow all that expensive stuff! She's literally saving me $1000. We're hoping that the tiara can be passed down as a family heirloom. I love it, it's so beautiful and sparkly.

sweetpee_1993

Oh wow! I kneeeeew it! I'm totally freakin' psychotic....er....I mean psychic! :lol: I ain't like majorly stupid-stitious in general but I do have a firm belief in paying attention to intuition. I could write a book of all the little things that have happened in my life that totally illustrate the importance of this. I get this stuff so random. Sometimes it's about me, sometimes about others. But it happens a lot! And it's not just stupid dejavu either! PLUS, I read a palmistry book many years ago and I have the mark of intuition like super-strong right dead center of the place it should be. Okay, so now I dooooo sound majorly stupid-stitious...but anyway.....

When you showed us the dress contenders I totally had the strongest feeling about that Cinderella dress. I couldn't tell you a thing about any of the other dresses after seeing them in the pictures but that Cindy I could describe for you in detail. I thought maybe it was the Disney fixation paired with the fact that the name was so purely 'Princess' which I always tend to lean towards. I thought maybe it was just ME liking the dress a lot for ME which is like really weird because it looks absolutely NOTHING like my princess dress Tracey bought me 2 birthdays ago. Dang! I kneeeeew it! The other 2 dresses were really pretty but that Cindy just takes one's breath away. It's soooooo perfect!!!! Told ya that gathering of the material at the waist would be flattering. And it IS! I love how the fabric floats away at the waist and not below. With it being a September wedding the fact that the dress doesn't look heavy is really going to be a major perk, too. It's not too heavy, huh? There's not a lot of beading or crystals so I assume not. Plus, the fabrics look so light. Ugh! You're so gorgeous!!! I'm so excited! And I kneeeeew it!!!!!

I love it! Loooove it! I'm so excited! :sohappy::sohappy:

I totally think I should stay a couple days later on our "potential" September trip just so I can look on from a distance! Okay...now I'm a crazy stalker stupid-stitious freak! I don't care! I can't wait to see!!!!!

cathyy

oh Congrats on getting the perfect dress!!! You look beautiful! Oh, and congrats on the weight loss too!! It is very difficult!
You looked beautiful in all the dresses...

HollyBelle

The skirt has about 2 layers of tulle over a layer of satin (I think). It's pretty light compared to the other dresses and I got a really big poofy slip which makes it poof even more :)

LOVE the poof. You're going to float down that aisle at the wedding pavilion!

Thank you so much for the compliment :) I usually wear my hair in a ponytail when I'm in the parks because it's so hot!

I LOVE Wii Fit. It has helped me so much. I bought it Christmas 2009 and at that time I am very sad to say I was at the very top of the obese category. It was like Wii Fit was telling me I couldn't get any fatter! When I went shopping yesterday I had FINALLY broken into the overweight category. That was a HUGE step for me. It was really great to have that confidence boost. I'm sure I wouldn't have even fit into a 20W sample dress last year at this time.

Hooray for breaking into the next category! I find that the biggest workout I get from the Wii is the Super Hula Hoop! I swear, ten minutes with that every day has done more for my abs then sit ups ever could. :lol:

Haha! You and I are so alike. I picked him for a few reasons but one major one is that he is handsome and will look good in pictures and on the video. I know you are obsessed with your pictures so I'm guessing that thought crossed your mind too :) We are going to meet with him when we take our SWW trip in May. I can't wait! It's like meeting a celebrity!

Oh yeah, how he would look in my pictures certainly factored into the equation. Pretty heavily, actually. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

A Bunch of Things Borrowed

All of my accessories - the tiara, veil, jewelry, garter, and bag were my sister's from when she got married in 2009. She is so awesome for letting me borrow all that expensive stuff! She's literally saving me $1000. We're hoping that the tiara can be passed down as a family heirloom. I love it, it's so beautiful and sparkly.

Now are the veil and tiara that you're wearing in the picture the ones that you're borrowing? Or is that just what they dolled you up with at the store? They look great with the dress! And I think it's really cool that your sister is sharing her accessories with you. Wouldn't it be neat if you both had daughters one day that would want to wear the same jewelry?!

I know what you mean about saving money. I've actually purposefully searched for things outside of wedding stores and without using the word "wedding" in front of words like "jewelry" when I'm looking for stuff online. I swear, it's marked up solely because it's considered a wedding item. Billion dollar a year business, for sure! I found my jewelry at Kohl's for 40% off and my mom is making my garter and veil. Speaking of veils... talk about a rip off. Those things are so ridiculously overpriced, it's unreal.

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Oh wow! I kneeeeew it! I'm totally freakin' psychotic....er....I mean psychic! :lol: I ain't like majorly stupid-stitious in general but I do have a firm belief in paying attention to intuition. I could write a book of all the little things that have happened in my life that totally illustrate the importance of this. I get this stuff so random. Sometimes it's about me, sometimes about others. But it happens a lot! And it's not just stupid dejavu either! PLUS, I read a palmistry book many years ago and I have the mark of intuition like super-strong right dead center of the place it should be. Okay, so now I dooooo sound majorly stupid-stitious...but anyway.....

When you showed us the dress contenders I totally had the strongest feeling about that Cinderella dress. I couldn't tell you a thing about any of the other dresses after seeing them in the pictures but that Cindy I could describe for you in detail. I thought maybe it was the Disney fixation paired with the fact that the name was so purely 'Princess' which I always tend to lean towards. I thought maybe it was just ME liking the dress a lot for ME which is like really weird because it looks absolutely NOTHING like my princess dress Tracey bought me 2 birthdays ago. Dang! I kneeeeew it! The other 2 dresses were really pretty but that Cindy just takes one's breath away. It's soooooo perfect!!!! Told ya that gathering of the material at the waist would be flattering. And it IS! I love how the fabric floats away at the waist and not below. With it being a September wedding the fact that the dress doesn't look heavy is really going to be a major perk, too. It's not too heavy, huh? There's not a lot of beading or crystals so I assume not. Plus, the fabrics look so light. Ugh! You're so gorgeous!!! I'm so excited! And I kneeeeew it!!!!!

I love it! Loooove it! I'm so excited!

I totally think I should stay a couple days later on our "potential" September trip just so I can look on from a distance! Okay...now I'm a crazy stalker stupid-stitious freak! I don't care! I can't wait to see!!!!!

Haha thanks, Kelly! I'm totally superstitious and I'm into psychics and all that. I have dreams all the time that end up coming true and it's really weird.

We'll be down from 9/24 - 10/2 and we'd love to see you :) I love the dress so much, I keep looking at pictures of it and I can't wait for my first round of alterations! I never saw a picture of the back of it online and I had no idea the train was so long. It's perfect for pics on the steps of the GF!! And walking down the aisle at the WP...ooo chills. The moment I actually started to cry was when I pictured our bridal portraits at the MK. :cry:

oh Congrats on getting the perfect dress!!! You look beautiful! Oh, and congrats on the weight loss too!! It is very difficult!
You looked beautiful in all the dresses...

Thanks cathyy! Weight loss is a bit easier when I know that I'll be posting these pics all over the internet! I kinda also used Disney photography in the hopes that they will put my pics on their blog :)

LOVE the poof. You're going to float down that aisle at the wedding pavilion!

Thanks Holly! Poof is definitely what I was going for. I love the train on that dress too. It's just long enough without being ridiculous. I had kind of a hard time walking in the #1516 (the red down the back). That was a really heavy dress so I felt like I was pulling the train along. In the Cindy, the train follows me.

Hooray for breaking into the next category! I find that the biggest workout I get from the Wii is the Super Hula Hoop! I swear, ten minutes with that every day has done more for my abs then sit ups ever could. :lol:

I LOVE the Super Hula Hoop! Jason laughs at me when I do it though, I guess it looks pretty silly to pretend to hula hoop :lol:

Oh yeah, how he would look in my pictures certainly factored into the equation. Pretty heavily, actually. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I KNEW IT!! :sohappy:

Now are the veil and tiara that you're wearing in the picture the ones that you're borrowing? Or is that just what they dolled you up with at the store? They look great with the dress! And I think it's really cool that your sister is sharing her accessories with you. Wouldn't it be neat if you both had daughters one day that would want to wear the same jewelry?!

I know what you mean about saving money. I've actually purposefully searched for things outside of wedding stores and without using the word "wedding" in front of words like "jewelry" when I'm looking for stuff online. I swear, it's marked up solely because it's considered a wedding item. Billion dollar a year business, for sure! I found my jewelry at Kohl's for 40% off and my mom is making my garter and veil. Speaking of veils... talk about a rip off. Those things are so ridiculously overpriced, it's unreal.

Yes all of the accessories in the pictures are the ones I borrowed from my sister. I took everything with me: shoes, veil, tiara, jewelry (although I never ended up putting it on). We hope that our nieces wear the tiara one day. I doubt the other accessories will stand the test of time. You are so right about veils. Total rip off. I've seen a lot of wedding videos where the bride didn't wear a veil. I don't think you necessarily need one for Sunset Pointe but I understand if you want to be traditional. I don't think my dress would look right without a veil. You know what's funny? None of the other dresses would have gone with that veil. The Cindy was absolutely perfect in every way!!

corey154

I love love love your dress! Thanks for making us all teary eyed with the pic of you with your teary eyes....I know you men out there wouldn't understand it, but us chicks that ever been wedding dress shopping totally get what it's like to have that moment! For me when I found my dress, it was the moment it hit me I was getting married! :) I can't wait for the trip report, I've been stalking you and Holly's pre-wedding reports daily, I'm so happy for all of you!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
I love love love your dress! Thanks for making us all teary eyed with the pic of you with your teary eyes....I know you men out there wouldn't understand it, but us chicks that ever been wedding dress shopping totally get what it's like to have that moment! For me when I found my dress, it was the moment it hit me I was getting married! :) I can't wait for the trip report, I've been stalking you and Holly's pre-wedding reports daily, I'm so happy for all of you!

Thank you so much! I wish someone had taken a picture of my sister giving me a tissue :) She got down on one knee like I was a real princess. It made me cry even harder! I think what makes us cry is that we're trained to dream about our wedding day from the time we're very little. After a lifetime of dreaming, when that moment finally arrives and you see yourself in the perfect wedding dress...priceless. I'll never forget it. :cry:

sweetpee_1993

I totally didn't think other people **really** used Wii Fit for **really** working out. I guess it using a gaming platform gave it a game feel vs. serious workout....we've had Wii Fit since it first came out and I know it can be a great workout. I guess I have this mindset that a serious workout is like my college days when I'd do a 45 minute step class followed by an hour of weight training before I went to my classes...then in the afternoon go run a couple miles (on the same trails as the baseball team...I had my motivation...:lol:). Obviously once you have kids and a life there's no way to have that kind of time. Plus, those hot baseball teams don't want none of these old fuddy-duddy moms so why go make a fool of myself, right? LOL! Dude, Wii Fit is fun. It's just like anything else where you'll get out of it what you're willing to put in. A couple years ago I was going to a Curve's gym 4-5 days a week. All the ladies there were amazed that I was doing the exact same workout as they were yet my calorie burn was consistantly more than twice what theirs was. The explanation is simple: When they "worked out" they chit-chatted and laughed and enjoyed themselves. I think they just went thru the motions. When I worked out I was focused, watching my form closely, pushing my body as far as I possibly could on every piece of equipment, and maintaining my heart rate high enough I couldn't have carried on a conversation if I wanted to. I was there to work, not hang out. It's all about what you put into it.

That said, OMG! Super Hula Hoop rocks! The long boxing will get the heart rate up, too. Love that. I like the strengthening exercises a lot. The yoga I'm like soooo bad at. I feel like such a spaz because I totally lack good balance. Do y'all ever do any of the island runs? I want to use my little portable stair stepper for the island runs to see how that goes. LOL!

Holly, you're so right about veils! The mark-up on a ready-made veil is absolutely sickening. Even if you go by the finest of quality material to make a veil out of, you won't even come close to half what a designer veil costs. It's sick. I loooove eBay for shopping. About 5 years ago I got my killer Jessica McClintock tiara off eBay for $20 shipped. It had the original pricetag on it....$180! :eek:

**siiiiiigh** I think maybe I'm enjoying this thread too much. :D

HollyBelle

Thanks Holly! Poof is definitely what I was going for. I love the train on that dress too. It's just long enough without being ridiculous. I had kind of a hard time walking in the #1516 (the red down the back). That was a really heavy dress so I felt like I was pulling the train along. In the Cindy, the train follows me.

Good description of the train, because you're right, some dresses really seem to drag along behind girls.

I LOVE the Super Hula Hoop! Jason laughs at me when I do it though, I guess it looks pretty silly to pretend to hula hoop :lol:

I totally won't even let Brett be in the same room when I'm hula hooping! :ROFLOL:

Kelly, I've never even tried the long boxing. Hmmm... might have to do that one this afternoon. I usually start with the Hula Hoop as a warm up exercise and then I do a 40 minute combo yoga/strength plan that I put together. You know, one thing I really hate about the Wii Fit is that you can't devise multiple workouts. It would be so nice if they allowed you to save multiple workouts.

Yes all of the accessories in the pictures are the ones I borrowed from my sister. I took everything with me: shoes, veil, tiara, jewelry (although I never ended up putting it on). We hope that our nieces wear the tiara one day. I doubt the other accessories will stand the test of time. You are so right about veils. Total rip off. I've seen a lot of wedding videos where the bride didn't wear a veil. I don't think you necessarily need one for Sunset Pointe but I understand if you want to be traditional. I don't think my dress would look right without a veil. You know what's funny? None of the other dresses would have gone with that veil. The Cindy was absolutely perfect in every way!!

I agree that I don't necessarily need a veil at Sunset Pointe, but when else am I ever going to have the opportunity to wear a veil?!? :lol: Initially, I didn't plan on having one at all, but then I changed my mind. I only plan on wearing one for the ceremony, which the more I think about it, might not even happen because it's so darn windy up there. It's going to be a "day of" decision. At the very least I'll have it to put on for pictures of us at the Grand Floridian. Because it's a total necessity in that environment!!!

You're right... the veil complements Cindy so incredibly well!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
I totally didn't think other people **really** used Wii Fit for **really** working out. I guess it using a gaming platform gave it a game feel vs. serious workout....we've had Wii Fit since it first came out and I know it can be a great workout. I guess I have this mindset that a serious workout is like my college days when I'd do a 45 minute step class followed by an hour of weight training before I went to my classes...then in the afternoon go run a couple miles (on the same trails as the baseball team...I had my motivation...:lol:). Obviously once you have kids and a life there's no way to have that kind of time. Plus, those hot baseball teams don't want none of these old fuddy-duddy moms so why go make a fool of myself, right? LOL! Dude, Wii Fit is fun. It's just like anything else where you'll get out of it what you're willing to put in. A couple years ago I was going to a Curve's gym 4-5 days a week. All the ladies there were amazed that I was doing the exact same workout as they were yet my calorie burn was consistantly more than twice what theirs was. The explanation is simple: When they "worked out" they chit-chatted and laughed and enjoyed themselves. I think they just went thru the motions. When I worked out I was focused, watching my form closely, pushing my body as far as I possibly could on every piece of equipment, and maintaining my heart rate high enough I couldn't have carried on a conversation if I wanted to. I was there to work, not hang out. It's all about what you put into it.

That said, OMG! Super Hula Hoop rocks! The long boxing will get the heart rate up, too. Love that. I like the strengthening exercises a lot. The yoga I'm like soooo bad at. I feel like such a spaz because I totally lack good balance. Do y'all ever do any of the island runs? I want to use my little portable stair stepper for the island runs to see how that goes. LOL!

I totally won't even let Brett be in the same room when I'm hula hooping! :ROFLOL:

Kelly, I've never even tried the long boxing. Hmmm... might have to do that one this afternoon. I usually start with the Hula Hoop as a warm up exercise and then I do a 40 minute combo yoga/strength plan that I put together. You know, one thing I really hate about the Wii Fit is that you can't devise multiple workouts. It would be so nice if they allowed you to save multiple workouts.

I'm so bad, I haven't exercised all week! You girls have motivated me, I have to get back to it. I guess I feel like when I'm tired I don't put as much effort into it so I shouldn't exercise. A little bit is better than nothing though! I really like the island jogging. I do that one the most because it's mindless. I like all of the activities but my favorite thing to do is the jogging because you can switch the channel and watch tv while you're doing it. I really need a treadmill. The carpet around my coffee table is going to get worn out :)

Holly, you're so right about veils! The mark-up on a ready-made veil is absolutely sickening. Even if you go by the finest of quality material to make a veil out of, you won't even come close to half what a designer veil costs. It's sick. I loooove eBay for shopping. About 5 years ago I got my killer Jessica McClintock tiara off eBay for $20 shipped. It had the original pricetag on it....$180! :eek:

I agree that I don't necessarily need a veil at Sunset Pointe, but when else am I ever going to have the opportunity to wear a veil?!? :lol: Initially, I didn't plan on having one at all, but then I changed my mind. I only plan on wearing one for the ceremony, which the more I think about it, might not even happen because it's so darn windy up there. It's going to be a "day of" decision. At the very least I'll have it to put on for pictures of us at the Grand Floridian. Because it's a total necessity in that environment!!!

You're right... the veil complements Cindy so incredibly well!

Haha I didn't plan on having a veil either until my sister said I could use hers for free and that's the best price :) I don't know why they are so pricey but it's totally ridiculous!

**siiiiiigh** I think maybe I'm enjoying this thread too much. :D

Me too, Kelly. Me too :)

The dress is absolutely gorgeous! I don't want to rush you, but I can't wait to see the actual wedding pics!

Thank you PineapplePrincess :) I can't wait for pics either. Right now I'm trying to make up the list of shots I want. I don't even know where to begin, I've seen SO many!

You look so beautiful in the Cindy dress, your wedding is going to be amazing!

Aww thank you so much djpoore :) I definitely feel like a princess in that dress. I'm excited to walk through EPCOT in that for our Dessert Party!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom