Confessions of a DFTW Bride To Be

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Awww, thanks ladies! Yep... only 5 weeks to go. :eek: And I, umm, have a lot to do still! As for the pictures, my poor photographer is probably going to hate me. I already have a list of must-have shots. The photography is the one wedding "thing" I actually care about. Forget the flowers and cake. If those get screwed up I don't really think I'll care too much. But my pictures? Oh, boy! I'm no drama queen but I think I'd be able to put even the craziest of bridezillas to shame if my pictures were messed up. :ROFLOL:

Speaking of photography, who are you using Shelley? I can't recall if you said you were going to go outside for photos or just use the package that comes with the escape collection. I'm using Jason Angelini. He's actually from Tampa, not Orlando, but I found that he was so much more affordable than all the photogs I initially wanted (like 1/3 of the price). Plus, he has a nice, clean style, and he's been great to communicate with so far.

5 weeks!! OMG I'm so excited for you! Are you going to get a video and put it on YouTube for all of us to see? I contacted Disney Photography and they sent me a sample DVD of the Escape Videography package and one of just the ceremony at the WP. I'm really glad I got it because I didn't really like all the extras in the expensive package so we're going with the ceremony only and they hand it to you as you leave the WP the day of your wedding. I'm planning to put it on YouTube asap when I get home :)

We decided to go with Disney for everything. We were able to book theme park bridal portrait sessions at MK & EPCOT after all! I was worried about the budget but my Mom talked me into it. I'm waiting to hear back from my wedding coordinator to see what day we get but I do not want it to be the wedding day. I want Jason to see me for the first time when those doors open at the WP and the violinist and organist play When You Wish Upon A Star :cry:

I've read mixed reviews about Disney Photography but I also don't have time to go calling outside vendors. My job is crazy stressful so I'm just going to pay the extra to have Disney take care of everything. Plus, we couldn't have an outside photographer anyway because doesn't that add to your guest count? We have the maximum allowed for an Escape wedding: 18.

Ahh yes, and congrats on the Dessert Party! That is going to be so much fun. :sohappy:

I so totally wanna crash at Shelley's dessert party and hijack at least one of the more random shots at Holly's to-do! Who's with me?! Partners in crime should speak now or forever hold their peace!

LOL Thank you! I'm SO excited about the DP. The rules have changed this year and Escape brides are allowed to wear their bridal attire in the park if you get private transportation. I was going to do that anyway since some of my guests don't know Disney so well and they're all staying at different resorts. I don't want anyone to miss the DP!

I found a great website that has weekly podcasts all about Disney weddings. A few weeks ago they did a DP podcast and it was AWESOME! http://www.insidedisneyweddings.com/

Are you ladies registered anywhere? Did you do the Disney gift registry?

Wow you are the first person to ask me that and I haven't thought about it at all. We might only register on the Disney gift registry and no where else. What's nice about that is that people can chip in for spa treatments, dinners, etc for your honeymoon. That way people don't have to lug a present down to Orlando. We definitely want to get a couples massage the day after the wedding. That's going to be our lazy day :)

Dress & Shoes!

I bought my new shoes a few weeks ago and they're perfect!! I wear flip flops all summer long (even to work) so these are perfect for me. And they're MUCH more comfortable than the "glass" slippers at about 1/2 the price. I got the white ones and they're very pretty in person.

Shoes.jpg

I'm going dress shopping at Alfred Angelo's on Feb. 20th - less than 2 weeks! I'm taking a full entourage with me and I can't wait. I'm going to try on the 2 Disney Princess dresses that I could possibly afford, plus a bunch of other ones I've been looking at. I'm so excited!! I really hope I buy my dress that day. I can't stress how important it is for me to just get things done at this point. :sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

:sohappy::sohappy:

Ooooh!!!! Post online snapshots of the dresses you favor! I wanna see!!!!! I get all giddy-n-stuff over dresses! LOL!

I'm so very excited for you, Shelley! You're gonna be such an awesome Disney bride! :D

Fashionista007

Original Poster
:sohappy::sohappy:

Ooooh!!!! Post online snapshots of the dresses you favor! I wanna see!!!!! I get all giddy-n-stuff over dresses! LOL!

I'm so very excited for you, Shelley! You're gonna be such an awesome Disney bride! :D

You ask and I shall obey :) I'll post dress pics in a few minutes! Thanks so much Kelly, you're too sweet! :wave:

We did our dessert party in that same spot - great choice! It was an awesome experience. Congrats on your wedding!!

Wow I have THE WDWMagic interested in my thread? I feel so special! Thank you very much for reading :) I've read a LOT of wedding TRs and UK Loch side seems to be the most popular spot. I am part Japanese and I wanted to do it in Japan but I didn't like the view as much from the pictures I saw. I picked UK Loch side because it's right on the water and it's a nice private terrace. For those who don't know - it's on your left as you pass by Rose & Crown heading to International Gateway. I was telling people at work about it yesterday and they are floored that my wedding budget is so small. I think the general consensus is that Disney weddings are pricey but they really have options now for all budgets.

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Say Yes To The Dress!

I know I've already posted this once in this thread but I'm saying it again - Say Yes To The Dress is my new favorite show. My future stepmother in law told me about it at Christmas and I've just about watched every episode. TLC Friday nights at 9/8C. Watch it! You won't be sorry. I need a Randy in my life!

Okay without further ado - here are my dress pics (with style numbers) that I'll be trying on next weekend at Alfred Angelo's. I'm going for an old Hollywood glamorous Audrey Hepburn look. My budget is $800.

The "Cinderella" #205

205.jpg

The "Jasmine" #202

202.jpg

1952.jpg

1645.jpg

1148.jpg

My favorite collection is the Dream In Color Collection. I am pretty pale and I think I would look better with a splash of color on my dress. I'm NOT going tanning. The most I would do would be a very light self tanner. Here are my favorite dresses from the Dream In Color Collection (imagine these with a light yellow color to match Minnie's party dress):

1708.jpg

1612.jpg

WeddingDress.jpg

1797.jpg

1516.jpg

Let me know what you think! I'm partial to #1516.

mickeysshoes

WOW this is fun!!!! I think I like #1612!!!! Would love to see the front of #1512...its runs a close 2nd!!!! Have a AWESOME trying on dresses on the 20th...its a once in life time day!!! And we get to be a part of it!!! :sohappy: Thanks for including us!!!

Ariel484

Long time lurker (on your thread), first time poster here. :eek:

CONGRATULATIONS! This is great that you're recording everything like this...when all is said and done you should print this thread out, it might make a nice keepsake!

Those dresses are fabulous. I love the Cinderella and the Jasmine. Would you consider getting your dress in ivory instead of white, since you say you are pale? I'm not sure how good ivory would look with the one you pegged as your favorite though, if the sash is light yellow (which I bet would look really pretty with the white). Hmm...

Oh and Say Yes to the Dress is addicting! I agree with you about Randy, I could have used him when I was shopping for my dress...

Awww, thanks ladies! Yep... only 5 weeks to go. :eek: And I, umm, have a lot to do still! As for the pictures, my poor photographer is probably going to hate me. I already have a list of must-have shots. The photography is the one wedding "thing" I actually care about. Forget the flowers and cake. If those get screwed up I don't really think I'll care too much. But my pictures? Oh, boy! I'm no drama queen but I think I'd be able to put even the craziest of bridezillas to shame if my pictures were messed up. :ROFLOL:...

You sound just like I was when I was planning our wedding. Photography was the one area where I did not want to skimp, and I'm so glad we didn't. I definately had a list of the must-have shots...I tried to list who I wanted in them, put them in a certain order that coincided with the schedule of the day (OCD much?), everything. I can't find a copy of the list but I know I had at least 30 shots mapped out :eek:...I wanted to get my money's worth!

TomHendricks

I never got to congratulate you on getting your date.

As for the dress, I really like the one you like as well. It however would depend on how the color looks in person, because lighting in photographs can change the color, significantly. However if it looks just like that, what a gorgeous dress.

My wife got her dress from Kleinfelds. She said it was the best experience of her life. We also have a really good friend who was on it with her daughter. She was our next door neighbor before we moved. In fact she was on for two episodes, the initial and follow up and they even went to the wedding. If you catch it, the daughter is the red head who is friends with Keisha. If you get to see it, let me know.

Again, good luck and I can't wait to hear about the wedding and see pictures.

Fashionista007

Original Poster
WOW this is fun!!!! I think I like #1612!!!! Would love to see the front of #1512...its runs a close 2nd!!!! Have a AWESOME trying on dresses on the 20th...its a once in life time day!!! And we get to be a part of it!!! :sohappy: Thanks for including us!!!

I couldn't find a good picture of the front of #1516 that wasn't copyrighted, so I'll just post the link for Best Bridal Prices.com:

http://www.bestbridalprices.com/images/alfredangelo/fall07/bridal/large/1516.html

I can't wait to go try on wedding dresses!! My entourage includes: My Mother, Future Mother In Law, Future Stepmother In Law, 2 Sisters, and my Future Sister In Law. It's going to be a fun day! My Mom lives in another state so she's going to come up and spend the weekend with me to do all sorts of wedding planning! I don't get to see her that often so I'm excited :) We're very close and she's a fellow Disney Enthusiast. She just retired last week and I'm so happy that I'll be able to see her more often now that she doesn't have to work! :sohappy:

Long time lurker (on your thread), first time poster here. :eek:

CONGRATULATIONS! This is great that you're recording everything like this...when all is said and done you should print this thread out, it might make a nice keepsake!

Thank you for lurking-no-more! I'm so happy you decided to post, wow GREAT idea!! I know there are websites where you can create your own photo albums and they print them in nice bound books with embossed pages. Mine might just have to include my Engagement TR, Wedding Planning Journal, and Wedding TR!!

Those dresses are fabulous. I love the Cinderella and the Jasmine. Would you consider getting your dress in ivory instead of white, since you say you are pale? I'm not sure how good ivory would look with the one you pegged as your favorite though, if the sash is light yellow (which I bet would look really pretty with the white). Hmm...

Oh and Say Yes to the Dress is addicting! I agree with you about Randy, I could have used him when I was shopping for my dress...

I would consider ivory vs. white. I'm up for anything really...except for the mermaid look. How in the world do you walk in a dress like that? Not my style. They're on Say Yes To The Dress all the time. I know Randy says "leave the entourage at home" but I luckily don't have any rude people coming with me and I'm pretty close to all of them. They all want to be a part of my special day and I want them there too :)

I never got to congratulate you on getting your date.

As for the dress, I really like the one you like as well. It however would depend on how the color looks in person, because lighting in photographs can change the color, significantly. However if it looks just like that, what a gorgeous dress.

My wife got her dress from Kleinfelds. She said it was the best experience of her life. We also have a really good friend who was on it with her daughter. She was our next door neighbor before we moved. In fact she was on for two episodes, the initial and follow up and they even went to the wedding. If you catch it, the daughter is the red head who is friends with Keisha. If you get to see it, let me know.

Again, good luck and I can't wait to hear about the wedding and see pictures.

Thank you TomHendricks! Obviously, we are both very excited.

I TOTALLY know the episodes of Say Yes To The Dress you are talking about. She was beautiful! And she lost a bunch of weight between the time she bought the dress and her wedding. Something I am trying to achieve as well - 13lbs down so far!

I was curious to see if Kleinfeld's was having a Blowout sale anytime soon and unfortunately they had it last week :( That's really the only shot I would have to get a dress there. I love the show though!

Tomorrow will be 10 days after I booked my wedding so I think we should be getting our contract! A few weeks after that I'll be assigned a wedding planner and let the games begin!! I'm so excited :sohappy:

Ariel484

Thank you for lurking-no-more! I'm so happy you decided to post, wow GREAT idea!! I know there are websites where you can create your own photo albums and they print them in nice bound books with embossed pages. Mine might just have to include my Engagement TR, Wedding Planning Journal, and Wedding TR!!

I would consider ivory vs. white. I'm up for anything really...except for the mermaid look. How in the world do you walk in a dress like that? Not my style...

All three would be cool...that way you have the full story. I like it!

No clue on the mermaid dresses...I don't think I even tried one on. More power to anyone that can rock that look though...I just went with good ol' classic strapless A-line dress. :shrug:

sweetpee_1993

Oooohhhh.....

......gasp.......

You totally lost me with the first dress, the Cinderella. I'm now in love with this dress! Even if I'll never wear it for anything, I think I want to possess it. Seriously. That dress looks soooooo flattering and pretty!

I'm a huge Say Yes to the Dress fan! Yeah. Two years ago I was into watching that show and on a whim contacted a boutique I had found a dress I loved like 4 years prior when DH & I were discussing a VR the first time. ((that was pre-Katrina...life changed a LOT after that gem)) Anywhoo, hubby scheduled an appointment, took me back to N.O. for the weekend, had them dig out the sample, made arrangements for the dress to be made, then plunked down the $$. The dress has been in over at the boutique for over a year. I have yet to go pick it up. I've gained weight since the dress was ordered so I'm afraid to go do the fitting. I still kick myself for letting the hubby order the stinkin' dress. I think that was the most frivilous $1k I've ever seen him plunk down. I should just go get it and try to sell it on eBay or Craigslist. :lookaroun I think the old man would kill me. I'm just now starting to get him over me returning the big ol' honkin' diamond earrings he bought me for Christmas 5 or 6 years ago after finding the receipt. Those were insanely expensive and far to frivilous at the time! :p

Oh so if you've been watching Say Yes, do you think you'll get any negative-Nellies in your dress shopping entourage? YOu know what I'm talkin' about. :animwink: There's some of those family members that make me wanna reach thru the tv and totally smack 'em! Ugh! Did you see the episode with the hateful twin sister?! OMG! I'm glad I wasn't that bride's consultant. I would've pulled her in the back room and worked her over some kinda bad. :lol:

I can't wait to see what you choose!!!!! I'm so excited for you! :sohappy:

mickeysshoes

Thanks for the link to the front of #1516...not that I have any real opinion...but i will give it to you anyway. and this is just my personal feeling. I love the color in the dress and love the work on the top but i feel that the work on the bottom takes your eye away from the top and therefore away from YOU...the bride. Like i said just an opinion.

HollyBelle

5 weeks!! OMG I'm so excited for you! Are you going to get a video and put it on YouTube for all of us to see? I contacted Disney Photography and they sent me a sample DVD of the Escape Videography package and one of just the ceremony at the WP. I'm really glad I got it because I didn't really like all the extras in the expensive package so we're going with the ceremony only and they hand it to you as you leave the WP the day of your wedding. I'm planning to put it on YouTube asap when I get home :)

We decided to go with Disney for everything. We were able to book theme park bridal portrait sessions at MK & EPCOT after all! I was worried about the budget but my Mom talked me into it. I'm waiting to hear back from my wedding coordinator to see what day we get but I do not want it to be the wedding day. I want Jason to see me for the first time when those doors open at the WP and the violinist and organist play When You Wish Upon A Star :cry:

I've read mixed reviews about Disney Photography but I also don't have time to go calling outside vendors. My job is crazy stressful so I'm just going to pay the extra to have Disney take care of everything. Plus, we couldn't have an outside photographer anyway because doesn't that add to your guest count? We have the maximum allowed for an Escape wedding: 18.

I LOVE your idea of posting a video on youtube when you return. AWESOME. We're not having a videographer, therefore, I'm not sure if I want video or not. Brett's mom wants us to do a video, but I'm not really feeling that, because I think it will look all "home movie" like. I might rely solely on the photos. Something else to think about I guess.

I'm totally with you on having Jason see you when those doors open. I feel the same way completely, there's just something magical about it. I think it's so exciting that you're doing the photo shoot... I hope you get one of the good photographers... if I were you, I would read up over on the disboards and see who comes highly recommended. Apparently, you can now request your photographer. It would definitely be worth it to do some research on them because like you said, there are mixed reviews.

You know, I'm not sure about whether or not an outside photographer counts as a guest. I know if you choose to bring in your own person to officiate the wedding than they count towards the minimums, but I've never heard that with regards to photographers.

I actually do this with all my trip reports. I write way too much to incorporate them in an actual photo book, so what I do instead is put them in a word document with the images. Then I print them out and put them in protector sleeves in a three ring binder. I have two full ones already. :eek: I just feel like so much work goes into writing them that I want to preserve them in some way other than on the internet. It's become a really cool way to look back at all of our vacations. This is what they look like when they're done:

IMG_2324_1.jpg

IMG_2323_1.jpg

IMG_2327_1.jpg

So far I've gone straight from one vacation to the next within the binders, but I think the wedding is going to get it's own three ring notebook!

Oooohhhh.....

......gasp.......

You totally lost me with the first dress, the Cinderella. I'm now in love with this dress! Even if I'll never wear it for anything, I think I want to possess it. Seriously. That dress looks soooooo flattering and pretty!

Can I just say, I'm totally in agreement with Kelly on this one. That Cinderella dress is to die for; there is just something so magical about it. It is PERFECT for the wedding pavilion! And in front of the castle for your MK pics. I've got a big ol grin on my face right now. I really love the way the satin fabric wraps around at the top.

I think you mentioned that yellow would match Minnie's dress, so I wanted to point out that from the pictures I've seen, she's been wearing purple (kind of lavender) to weddings. So I would definitely check that out if you're looking to coordinate.

TomHendricks

Thank you TomHendricks! Obviously, we are both very excited.

I TOTALLY know the episodes of Say Yes To The Dress you are talking about. She was beautiful! And she lost a bunch of weight between the time she bought the dress and her wedding. Something I am trying to achieve as well - 13lbs down so far!

I was curious to see if Kleinfeld's was having a Blowout sale anytime soon and unfortunately they had it last week :( That's really the only shot I would have to get a dress there. I love the show though!

Tomorrow will be 10 days after I booked my wedding so I think we should be getting our contract! A few weeks after that I'll be assigned a wedding planner and let the games begin!! I'm so excited :sohappy:

Having a look at the front of the dress, I love it even more. It was not what I was expecting at all. Very tasteful and truly beautiful, if you go with that one it would be wonderful.

Yup, that was her on "Say yes to the dress." I'm glad you got to see her on there, we watched SYTTD for a long time before they were even on. On a side note, my wife bought a plane ticket for her dress when we went down to Disney. She didn't want to stuff it into the over head bin or into a suitcase. We always fly Jetblue and the flight attendance had a laugh over it.

I think I will post our highlights video from our wedding, think you would get a kick out of it.

cathyy

I just found this thread the other day and have read all the way through it! First, Congrats on getting engaged!! AND for having a Disney wedding!!!
I just say, to me the most important things for a wedding are the dress -- and I LOVE the Cinderella dress, and the one with the color on the trim. Beautiful! The other important thing is the pictures!!! There are so many times we will look at pictures, but maybe not video! Just my opinion. If I could get married again, I would shell out the most money on pictures!! :)
Again Congrats!!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Woo hoo! So excited for you to go dress shopping!!! :) And yay for LOAs!!!

Thanks Raven :) I didn't get the LOA today, bummer. I'm sure it will come tomorrow or Saturday.

Speaking of the LOA (Letter of Agreement), I had a pretty good idea for paying the deposit and other wedding costs. I opened up a free checking account and got free checks and a debit card. Didn't cost me a thing and now I can keep the wedding money separate! I did it all online and it probably took me all of 5 minutes.

No clue on the mermaid dresses...I don't think I even tried one on. More power to anyone that can rock that look though...I just went with good ol' classic strapless A-line dress. :shrug:

I'm with you, sister! I don't want to look back at my wedding pictures and think "OMG what was I thinking??"

Haha I knew everyone would go gaga over the Cinderella :) I do love that one but I'm not sure it will look good on me because I'm ...ahem...top heavy. I don't want to be all jigglin out of control on my wedding day :) I'll give it a shot though! I would love to see a picture of it on a bigger girl.

Oh so if you've been watching Say Yes, do you think you'll get any negative-Nellies in your dress shopping entourage? YOu know what I'm talkin' about. :animwink: There's some of those family members that make me wanna reach thru the tv and totally smack 'em! Ugh! Did you see the episode with the hateful twin sister?! OMG! I'm glad I wasn't that bride's consultant. I would've pulled her in the back room and worked her over some kinda bad. :lol:

I'm pretty lucky all my family is pretty polite. I don't think I'll have any negative nellies :) I did see the episode with the twins! What about the one with the Mom & Cousin telling the girl she was fat?? That one really frosted my cookies! How dare they?? I could never be a bridal consultant.

Thanks for the link to the front of #1516...not that I have any real opinion...but i will give it to you anyway. and this is just my personal feeling. I love the color in the dress and love the work on the top but i feel that the work on the bottom takes your eye away from the top and therefore away from YOU...the bride. Like i said just an opinion.

Of course I want opinions or else I wouldn't have posted the pics :) Thanks for chiming in, I'll take it into consideration when I go shopping! I really don't know what style will look good on me so I think I picked a good range of dresses to try on. We'll see how it goes!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
I LOVE your idea of posting a video on youtube when you return. AWESOME. We're not having a videographer, therefore, I'm not sure if I want video or not. Brett's mom wants us to do a video, but I'm not really feeling that, because I think it will look all "home movie" like. I might rely solely on the photos. Something else to think about I guess.

I've been hooked on watching other brides get married at the Wedding Pavilion on YouTube and Vimeo. Just go there and type in "Disney Fairytale Wedding" and have fun! That's where I got the idea. If you don't have videography, you could always do a photo slide show set to music. I watch a lot of those too :)

I'm totally with you on having Jason see you when those doors open. I feel the same way completely, there's just something magical about it. I think it's so exciting that you're doing the photo shoot... I hope you get one of the good photographers... if I were you, I would read up over on the disboards and see who comes highly recommended. Apparently, you can now request your photographer. It would definitely be worth it to do some research on them because like you said, there are mixed reviews.

You know, I'm not sure about whether or not an outside photographer counts as a guest. I know if you choose to bring in your own person to officiate the wedding than they count towards the minimums, but I've never heard that with regards to photographers.

I've heard that Amy from Disney Photography is really good. I requested her but that's not a guarantee that I'll get her. I've heard her name on podcasts, blogs, and TRs. I've also seen a good bit of her work and the pictures are always very whimsical. I like her style :)

I actually do this with all my trip reports. I write way too much to incorporate them in an actual photo book, so what I do instead is put them in a word document with the images. Then I print them out and put them in protector sleeves in a three ring binder. I have two full ones already. :eek: I just feel like so much work goes into writing them that I want to preserve them in some way other than on the internet. It's become a really cool way to look back at all of our vacations.

So far I've gone straight from one vacation to the next within the binders, but I think the wedding is going to get it's own three ring notebook!

I love your binders! I'm not into scrapbooking and I haven't even gotten prints of any pictures we've taken on our last 2 trips. Printing out the TR is so much better too because you are writing what you did that day. That way you'll never forget any magical moment from your vacations! Thanks for the idea!!

Can I just say, I'm totally in agreement with Kelly on this one. That Cinderella dress is to die for; there is just something so magical about it. It is PERFECT for the wedding pavilion! And in front of the castle for your MK pics. I've got a big ol grin on my face right now. I really love the way the satin fabric wraps around at the top.

Yeah it's too bad the glass slippers didn't work out. How great would that be to have my picture taken in front of Cindy's castle in Cindy's dress wearing Cindy's shoes? I love that movie, it got me through some tough times while I was unemployed. I remember thinking "jeez at least my life isn't that bad". And the line "through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind". I love it :) I hope it does look good on me, it is such a beautiful dress.

I think you mentioned that yellow would match Minnie's dress, so I wanted to point out that from the pictures I've seen, she's been wearing purple (kind of lavender) to weddings. So I would definitely check that out if you're looking to coordinate.

You are allowed to choose which outfits Mickey & Minnie wear and there are apparently hundreds! I've seen the lavender outfits, the yellow ones are the same style only in yellow. So cute!!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Having a look at the front of the dress, I love it even more. It was not what I was expecting at all. Very tasteful and truly beautiful, if you go with that one it would be wonderful.

The picture of the front is actually the color I want too - sunshine. I don't like the red as much and I hope they have a sample dress in the color I want. I can't wait to see it!

Yup, that was her on "Say yes to the dress." I'm glad you got to see her on there, we watched SYTTD for a long time before they were even on. On a side note, my wife bought a plane ticket for her dress when we went down to Disney. She didn't want to stuff it into the over head bin or into a suitcase. We always fly Jetblue and the flight attendance had a laugh over it.

That's so cool that you know someone who was on SYTTD! I can't believe I had never heard of it until now. Thanks to Netflix I've seen pretty much every episode :) I'm hooked! I just found another similar show today - Girl Meets Gown. Haven't watched it yet though. Maybe this weekend.

I think I will post our highlights video from our wedding, think you would get a kick out of it.

OMG please do!! I've watched everything on YouTube and I've been dying for something new :)

I just found this thread the other day and have read all the way through it! First, Congrats on getting engaged!! AND for having a Disney wedding!!!
I just say, to me the most important things for a wedding are the dress -- and I LOVE the Cinderella dress, and the one with the color on the trim. Beautiful! The other important thing is the pictures!!! There are so many times we will look at pictures, but maybe not video! Just my opinion. If I could get married again, I would shell out the most money on pictures!! :)
Again Congrats!!

Aww thank you cathyy and welcome to the thread :) So that's 3 votes for Cinderella LOL. I figured ya'll would go with one of the Disney ones. The Jasmine is actually my least favorite because it looks like a nightgown. Not my style but I'll try it on because it's a princess dress!

I agree with you on the video. I really don't need a video of the reception - just the ceremony. When I stalk - er watch - other brides' videos I skip through the reception stuff. Except one where Mickey and Minnie danced to "Hey Mickey". It was hysterical!

djpoore94

Congrats on the wedding, I can tell it's going to be beautiful :sohappy: I love weddings and have been having a blast following your planning thread.

All of the dresses are beautiful, especially the Cinderella one (it's so much a fairytale dress, perfect for your dream fairytale wedding), but #1612 and #1516 also really pop out at me for the bit of color they would add.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom