Confessions of a DFTW Bride To Be

TiggerTime

Love your dress & veil...so very sparkly and pretty. You look wonderful in that dress.

I loved the pics of the bouquet you made and in the pictures you can't tell at all that they aren't real roses.
But...believe me this isn't a criticism at all...just an observation...the bouquet seems a little small. If that's the way it's supposed to be...then accept my apology for bringing it up. It's just that you did such a great job on it and it looks so nice..that it would be so beautiful a little bigger.

I just read your thread in one sitting...and you have done a great job planning your wedding. It's coming so soon...you must be so excited.

Best wishes for a long & happy marriage.

PartOfYourWorld

Thank you so much!! Halloween is really a great time to visit. Not only are there Mickey pumpkins on Main Street but they have pumpkins everywhere carved into different shapes. They're all over - lining the rooftops of shops, around the train station, etc. You'll love it!!

We're happy to try to meet up with anyone that will be there for the beginning of Food & Wine or @MK 10/1/2011 for the 40th Anniversary. We're already planning to go to one meet and I'm sure there will be more since it's a big week for Disney World fans :) I love the Disney Online Community! We met some really great people in May and we're hoping to make even more friends on this trip! :sohappy:

I seriously cannot wait to see it all decorated for Halloween!! I'm actually wishing the summer away over here (which I probably will regret when the trip is over since winters last forever here in New England) And to what Holly mentioned above me I'm glad the crane will be gone by the time your wedding pictures come around!

That would be really neat to meet up or run into each other! I want to try to make it by the wedding pavillion on the tuesday you get married and maybe stalk outside haha, not sure though I know me and my mom have ADRs at 50s that day around 1ish sometime, then we have to go change into costumes for MNSSHP that night so I'm going to see what we can do! And we will be at Epcot on the 30th as well for the food and wine and at the MK on the 1st! (Even though I'm sure aloooot of other people will as well) So I'm hoping we'll run into each other!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Love your dress & veil...so very sparkly and pretty. You look wonderful in that dress.

I loved the pics of the bouquet you made and in the pictures you can't tell at all that they aren't real roses.
But...believe me this isn't a criticism at all...just an observation...the bouquet seems a little small. If that's the way it's supposed to be...then accept my apology for bringing it up. It's just that you did such a great job on it and it looks so nice..that it would be so beautiful a little bigger.

I just read your thread in one sitting...and you have done a great job planning your wedding. It's coming so soon...you must be so excited.

Best wishes for a long & happy marriage.

Thank you so much for reading :) I'm always glad to see people with "Just Joined" status posting on my thread! Welcome to WDWMagic!

You know I was thinking the same thing about the bouquet. It was listed as a "tossing bouquet" so it's meant for the bouquet toss only. What do you think it needs? More green? More roses? Both? I'd like to keep it mostly red since that's the color of love :eek:

I seriously cannot wait to see it all decorated for Halloween!! I'm actually wishing the summer away over here (which I probably will regret when the trip is over since winters last forever here in New England) And to what Holly mentioned above me I'm glad the crane will be gone by the time your wedding pictures come around!

That would be really neat to meet up or run into each other! I want to try to make it by the wedding pavillion on the tuesday you get married and maybe stalk outside haha, not sure though I know me and my mom have ADRs at 50s that day around 1ish sometime, then we have to go change into costumes for MNSSHP that night so I'm going to see what we can do! And we will be at Epcot on the 30th as well for the food and wine and at the MK on the 1st! (Even though I'm sure aloooot of other people will as well) So I'm hoping we'll run into each other!

I'm thinking the 30th or the 1st would work out better. But if you do get to the WP/GF (or EPCOT at night) on the 27th I'd love to say hi and get a picture. :sohappy:

One thing I like to do when I'm going at a special time of the year like Halloween is check DisneyWorld.com every single day. The day the pictures change to Halloween is always a fun day :)

PartOfYourWorld

I'm thinking the 30th or the 1st would work out better. But if you do get to the WP/GF (or EPCOT at night) on the 27th I'd love to say hi and get a picture. :sohappy:

One thing I like to do when I'm going at a special time of the year like Halloween is check DisneyWorld.com every single day. The day the pictures change to Halloween is always a fun day :)

Yes those two days would probably be best, but if I happen to stop by on the 27th I would also love to say hi and a picture! I bet it's really nice to see other members from here in WDW at the same time!

Too bad it wasn't one of those websites where it had options then it could change to wedding pictures of the pavillion and such when the trip comes! :)

TiggerTime

Thank you so much for reading :) I'm always glad to see people with "Just Joined" status posting on my thread! Welcome to WDWMagic!

You know I was thinking the same thing about the bouquet. It was listed as a "tossing bouquet" so it's meant for the bouquet toss only. What do you think it needs? More green? More roses? Both? I'd like to keep it mostly red since that's the color of love :eek:

Thanks for the Welcome! I joined here because of HollyBelle. I stalk her reviews on Cruise Critic and now stalk her here! :ROFLOL:

I would just make it bigger with more roses. It looks so nice already, but I think it will look even better, bigger.

There is a thread on another site where the brides post their bouquet pictures. I've seen some all red rose bouquets and they are so beautiful.

That thread really can give future brides a lot of ideas, as the bouquets are all so different,but so lovely.

Also if you Google 'red rose bouquets' I bet you'll get loads of pics & ideas.

I'm really enjoying reading about all of your plans and am getting so excited for you!

WDW_Princess24

Wedding Dress Fitting #1

Monday I had my first wedding dress fitting at Alfred Angelo's. I purposefully schedule things on weekdays because there are less people. There were only 2 other brides in there the whole time. I took with me an entourage - my 2 sisters, neices, Mom, and Grandma!

002.jpg

I told my entourage to "jack me up" a la Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta :)

005.jpg

Me & Mom

008.jpg

The whole entourage

011.jpg

See how sparkly the skirt is? There were sparkles on everyone by the end of the day LOL. The sample dress pales in comparison. The seamstress had me walk around and people said that I absolutely shimmered while I walked. That's what I'm talkin' bout!

I purposefully took my bouquet so I could see how it looks in pictures and I'm very happy with it. I really don't think you can tell from pictures that it's silk.

Now I must say standing there for 1 hour while the seamstress did her thing - it got VERY hot. I'm starting to think I need a hairstyle where my hair is sort of swept up in a ponytail but it cascades down my back. I'm going to have to hunt for more pictures now.

We talked to the seamstress about the bustle and she's going to add only 1 button for it. I also had her touch up my sisters' veil because a few crystals had come off. The total for my alterations was $213. I cannot wait to see the dress all fitted, it's going to be beautiful! My 2nd fitting is Mon Aug 15. :sohappy:

The Marriage License

Brevard Co Courthouse is really on the ball. Yesterday was exactly 60 days until our trip and they called to confirm some details and then I got all the documents via email yesterday afternoon. Jason and I are going to our bank this afternoon to get everything notarized. After that, all we need to do is mail the documents with a check for $93.50 and they'll send us our marriage license which is good for 60 days! How easy is that??

After we send our final payment for the wedding, I can take a breather for about a month which is good because work is really ramping up and I need to concentrate on this project I'm working on. I would love to dream about wedding stuff all day but I've got a job to do! I'm taking not one but two trips in August - Philly and Vancouver. I'll be in Vancouver for a whopping 6 nights. Can we say JET LAG?? I'm not looking forward to being away from Jason for that long but at least after it's over it's smooth sailing until the wedding! :sohappy:

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous and you look stunning in it! I cannot wait to see your portraits. One day I like to think I will be a Disney bride!! My BF and I will arrive in WDW the day after your wedding. It's coming up so soon, I can't imagine how excited you must be!! Wishing you all the best as your big day approaches!!:sohappy:

Ariel484

Haven't been around for a bit...sorry! :eek:

I'll echo what everyone else has said, you look FABULOUS in that dress. Love it!

Really nice job on the flowers...I too did my own flowers for my wedding. It's such an easy way to save a lot of money.

I love your hair idea...maybe something like this? I know you said cascading down your back, but I thought this one looked pretty too!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Heehee so many replies to get to! I love sharing all of this with you, I really do :)

Yes those two days would probably be best, but if I happen to stop by on the 27th I would also love to say hi and a picture! I bet it's really nice to see other members from here in WDW at the same time!

Too bad it wasn't one of those websites where it had options then it could change to wedding pictures of the pavillion and such when the trip comes! :)

I think a lot of people are going to be down for the 40th Anniversary so hopefully we'll all get to meet up!

OMG I love your idea about a custom DisneyWorld.com website. Can you imagine? They could completely tailor the entire site for your specific vacation needs. I think you have hit on something that we'll see in the future and we'll be like "Hey! That was our idea!!"

Thanks for the Welcome! I joined here because of HollyBelle. I stalk her reviews on Cruise Critic and now stalk her here! :ROFLOL:

I would just make it bigger with more roses. It looks so nice already, but I think it will look even better, bigger.

There is a thread on another site where the brides post their bouquet pictures. I've seen some all red rose bouquets and they are so beautiful.

That thread really can give future brides a lot of ideas, as the bouquets are all so different,but so lovely.

Also if you Google 'red rose bouquets' I bet you'll get loads of pics & ideas.

I'm really enjoying reading about all of your plans and am getting so excited for you!

I think Holly was one of the first people whose thread I responded to. When I first joined WDW Magic, I was of course a lurker as many are :) I remember reading WDWFigment's engagement TR and then Holly's. That's when I started becoming more involved in the forums. I've made many good friends here (even though we never met) and I hope you do too!

Bouquet upgrade is next on my list! I'll take a look at pics you suggested. Thanks so much for your input!

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous and you look stunning in it! I cannot wait to see your portraits. One day I like to think I will be a Disney bride!! My BF and I will arrive in WDW the day after your wedding. It's coming up so soon, I can't imagine how excited you must be!! Wishing you all the best as your big day approaches!!:sohappy:

Thank you so much, we are both getting very excited! We just had Jason's family over for dinner the other night and he put on his groom ears :) They all think he's nutz but he doesn't care! It's shaping up to be an incredibly magical time and I still can't believe this is happening to me. At least I can say we worked SO hard for this. I already have the beginning paragraph of my TR in my head because 3 years ago I was unemployed and we were literally penniless. What we have accomplished together this past year has been astounding :sohappy: IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT!! (if you sell your car that is...)

Haven't been around for a bit...sorry! :eek:

I'll echo what everyone else has said, you look FABULOUS in that dress. Love it!

Really nice job on the flowers...I too did my own flowers for my wedding. It's such an easy way to save a lot of money.

I love your hair idea...maybe something like this? I know you said cascading down your back, but I thought this one looked pretty too!

Thank you very much, I cannot wait until my next fitting! I went a little carb crazy last week so I need to get back on my diet. I'm just getting all teary with excitement and thinking about the night before, going to the airport - my sister, her husband, and my 2 nieces are on the same flight and we picked seats near each other. I haven't decided if we'll wear our bride and groom ears at the airport here or not but we'll definitely put them on when we get to MCO! All of our hard work is culminating in this one trip and it's very exciting!

Love the hair design pic, I'll add it to my print outs for Patricia LeJeune. I trust her judgement, my hair is very thick, long, and wavy and I'm sure she'll make it look fabulous!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
DIY Bride & Groom Baseball Caps

I did finally decide to DIY the Bride & Groom Baseball Caps, you can find instructions here: http://disneytravelbabble.com/how-to/ear-hats/

They turned out pretty well although I am not "crafty" I followed the directions to the letter!

The front:

001-1.jpg

The back:

002-1.jpg

I think the bride ears need a few touch ups to get the fabric into place around the ears. Also because it's a white hat you can see some Barge glue stains. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about that but it's not really noticeable. The bride ears were WAY harder and took me the better part of 2 hours. If anyone wants to do this, I suggest doing the groom ears first so you get the hang of it. It wasn't in the instructions but I removed the MMC (Mickey Mouse Club) patch from the ears and put it on the back of the groom's baseball cap. Jason was a bit bummed because he loved the look of the original MMC ears and he wore them all day yesterday. Oh well now he has a cool DIY groom hat to wear!

plaz10

Love love LOVE your dress! And love that your DF wears his groom ears for his fam to see - thats true love! :lol:

I'm so excited for your upcoming wedding!! I like reading all the details - keep 'em coming!! :sohappy:

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Love love LOVE your dress! And love that your DF wears his groom ears for his fam to see - thats true love! :lol:

I'm so excited for your upcoming wedding!! I like reading all the details - keep 'em coming!! :sohappy:

Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear when people are enjoying my planning. I've been there! For years while we were dating, I secretly lurked on Disney forums and read other brides' planning journals. I guess I was more into the engagement TRs at that time. I'm so lucky to have randomly bumped into Jason at a bar 5 years ago, it was definitely fate that brought us together :)

sweetpee_1993

Shelley! Time is flyin' by, huh? I'm so excited for you!!!

Okay. Totally gonna second what Holly had to say. You dooooo look like a total dream princess in your dress. Lookin' so good...and skinny-Minnie! Wowza!

Also gonna go with Tiggertime on the bouquet. Gorgeous! Maybe flowers are like Mickey crispy treats on-a-stick...there's no such thing as too much. :D So the smaller one in the pic is your tossing bouquet??? Oooooohhh....I may need to make a special trip so I can be the bulldozer-catcher you see in all the funny wedding videos. :lol:

And your Bride & Groom ears completely rock! Isn't Carrie's blog the best??? That girl is worse about the Mouse than I am. She prob'ly tinkles pixie dust. :lol: If it hadn't been for her TR about Tokyo I don't think I'd ever have the cohones to even consider going to TDL. (<--which is totally on my radar for then next 5 years) I'm soooo tempted to make the Mr./Mrs. hats for me & Tracey to wear on on our actual 18th anniversary now. Wouldn't that be fun?! I bet he wouldn't go for it, tho. Well, maybe with some incentive he might would. :lol:

Can't wait to see how the coming weeks progress. So fun to follow with you.... :sohappy:

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Shelley! Time is flyin' by, huh? I'm so excited for you!!!

Okay. Totally gonna second what Holly had to say. You dooooo look like a total dream princess in your dress. Lookin' so good...and skinny-Minnie! Wowza!

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the compliment :) I've actually had some people want to talk to me about weight loss and I wish I had kept a journal the entire time. If anyone is interested, I'm over on DailyBurn.com as WaltSentMe007. But thank you so much! When I look back at my TR from 2009 I'm thinking "Who even is that??" 70lbs was my final weight loss total. It's like I lost a small child! Or a big dog...

Also gonna go with Tiggertime on the bouquet. Gorgeous! Maybe flowers are like Mickey crispy treats on-a-stick...there's no such thing as too much. :D So the smaller one in the pic is your tossing bouquet??? Oooooohhh....I may need to make a special trip so I can be the bulldozer-catcher you see in all the funny wedding videos. :lol:

Yep I ordered my bouquet upgrades today. I bought a second toss bouquet, some greens, and more pearls. Oh and I ordered a full white satin ribbon because I didn't really like the silver one I had. Ugh, I'm totally turning into the picky bride that I hate! But now I understand :)

And your Bride & Groom ears completely rock! Isn't Carrie's blog the best??? That girl is worse about the Mouse than I am. She prob'ly tinkles pixie dust. :lol: If it hadn't been for her TR about Tokyo I don't think I'd ever have the cohones to even consider going to TDL. (<--which is totally on my radar for then next 5 years) I'm soooo tempted to make the Mr./Mrs. hats for me & Tracey to wear on on our actual 18th anniversary now. Wouldn't that be fun?! I bet he wouldn't go for it, tho. Well, maybe with some incentive he might would. :lol:

Can't wait to see how the coming weeks progress. So fun to follow with you.... :sohappy:

Carrie is great and for those of you who don't know, she's the co host of Inside Disney Weddings which featured Jason and I in an episode back in March: http://www.insidedisneyweddings.com/2011/03/wedding-planning-spotlight-shelly-jason/. I started stalk....er I mean following her after reading her wedding TR. I hope she's happy to know that I made her custom ears and we picked UK Lochside based on her TR :) I'm just kidding, she is happy about it, we tweeted back and forth today.

She prob'ly tinkles pixie dust. Best quote ever!! We should have a hilarious quote thread on this site because I nearly tinkled myself laughing so hard!

I'm with you on Tokyo, I actually haven't finished reading that TR yet. Someone on twitter recently took a trip there and he tweeted pictures the entire time. It's on my bucket list to visit every single Disney park. They need to stop adding them because WDW is the only one I've been to! I've never even been to DLR! Jason has but that was around 1990 and a LOT has changed since then.

Some very exciting times are coming up! I still have a lot to do and I'm sure I'll document every feeling I have because I don't ever want to forget this! Next up: finalizing the BEO & sending payment...I can't even believe it :sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the compliment :) I've actually had some people want to talk to me about weight loss and I wish I had kept a journal the entire time. If anyone is interested, I'm over on DailyBurn.com as WaltSentMe007. But thank you so much! When I look back at my TR from 2009 I'm thinking "Who even is that??" 70lbs was my final weight loss total. It's like I lost a small child! Or a big dog...

Yep I ordered my bouquet upgrades today. I bought a second toss bouquet, some greens, and more pearls. Oh and I ordered a full white satin ribbon because I didn't really like the silver one I had. Ugh, I'm totally turning into the picky bride that I hate! But now I understand :)

Carrie is great and for those of you who don't know, she's the co host of Inside Disney Weddings which featured Jason and I in an episode back in March: http://www.insidedisneyweddings.com/2011/03/wedding-planning-spotlight-shelly-jason/. I started stalk....er I mean following her after reading her wedding TR. I hope she's happy to know that I made her custom ears and we picked UK Lochside based on her TR :) I'm just kidding, she is happy about it, we tweeted back and forth today.

She prob'ly tinkles pixie dust. Best quote ever!! We should have a hilarious quote thread on this site because I nearly tinkled myself laughing so hard!

I'm with you on Tokyo, I actually haven't finished reading that TR yet. Someone on twitter recently took a trip there and he tweeted pictures the entire time. It's on my bucket list to visit every single Disney park. They need to stop adding them because WDW is the only one I've been to! I've never even been to DLR! Jason has but that was around 1990 and a LOT has changed since then.

Some very exciting times are coming up! I still have a lot to do and I'm sure I'll document every feeling I have because I don't ever want to forget this! Next up: finalizing the BEO & sending payment...I can't even believe it :sohappy:

I know you totally don't want to hear this but my 13 year old son weighs around 80 lbs. :eek: Yes, he's pretty skinny but when you look at your weight loss in terms of what else weighs 70 lbs, well, that's almost my 13 year old son. LOL! I know what you mean about looking back at pictures. I'll have to scan one of my "heavy" pics to post in the Diet Buddies thread sometime. A lot of people say I don't look like the same person. It makes me feel good, actually. I know it does for you, too! :animwink:

I think the white ribbon will look great. You should be super-picky, sweetie! It's not like you get a redo of this day if you don't like something. Right???? Honestly, you have a really reaaaaally long way to go to make it onto Bridezillas so feel good. You can always be worse. LOL!

I didn't know that Carrie was co-host of Inside Disney Weddings. Or maybe I did but don't remember. I don't listen to the online show thingies. I don't think I even know how. Pathetic. I know. I know she does a lot of super-sleuth work, reporting and such which is very cool. If it weren't for her I'd be lost on the whole custom cake ordering, that's for sure. She's the cake guru that I refer folks to for custom cake info instead of sending them to the super-long cake chatter thread on that other site. :animwink:

Tokyo rocks my socks off. For real. The parks look so incredibly detailed beyond anything I've ever seen. That and the people and culture are why I really want to go over there. The boys were even wanting to take Japanese for their foreign language but settled on German instead. If we do plan a trip I'll likely get some programs to teach us some basics. I don't know that I'd like to go to Paris. Maybe. I dunno. Lots of other places I'd rather go first. DLR is on our agenda for September 2012! Woot!!!! :sohappy:

Oooooh....can't wait to hear all about the BEO & fat check! It's fun to watch other people spend money sometimes! (<--that's terrible. I'm sorry. Okay well not entirely but you can smack me and it'll be alright. LOL!)

diddy_mouse

I meant to post a comment much earlier but I plum forgot and got horribly side-tracked! Bad Erin! :brick:

To echo previous statements your dress is soooo lovely! Major princess vibes! :king:

Don't feel bad about being picky with certain details, especially for a bouquet. That would be like making sure your dress fits the way you want it and your hair and makeup are spot on. You have every right to want those things to go according to plan. :D

PartOfYourWorld

Heehee so many replies to get to! I love sharing all of this with you, I really do :)

I think a lot of people are going to be down for the 40th Anniversary so hopefully we'll all get to meet up!

OMG I love your idea about a custom DisneyWorld.com website. Can you imagine? They could completely tailor the entire site for your specific vacation needs. I think you have hit on something that we'll see in the future and we'll be like "Hey! That was our idea!!"

Thanks for sharing it all with us, especially since I dream about my disney world wedding one day so your sharing alot of good info!

I didn't realize until today how many people are going to be down there, it will be crazy but fun nonetheless. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for everyone!

Hmmm maybe we should send out an email to Disney suggesting this idea, maybe we could get some free trips or free annual passes out of the deal :lol: But that is a really awesome idea. A whole customizable website for your disney vacation needs, I love it!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
I know you totally don't want to hear this but my 13 year old son weighs around 80 lbs. :eek: Yes, he's pretty skinny but when you look at your weight loss in terms of what else weighs 70 lbs, well, that's almost my 13 year old son. LOL! I know what you mean about looking back at pictures. I'll have to scan one of my "heavy" pics to post in the Diet Buddies thread sometime. A lot of people say I don't look like the same person. It makes me feel good, actually. I know it does for you, too!

I do want to hear that! It makes me feel really good. I'm not one of those people who is ashamed of how fat I was, I'm proud of myself for losing the weight! I've lost a 13 year old boy hahahahaha :ROFLOL:

I didn't know that Carrie was co-host of Inside Disney Weddings. Or maybe I did but don't remember. I don't listen to the online show thingies. I don't think I even know how. Pathetic. I know. I know she does a lot of super-sleuth work, reporting and such which is very cool. If it weren't for her I'd be lost on the whole custom cake ordering, that's for sure. She's the cake guru that I refer folks to for custom cake info instead of sending them to the super-long cake chatter thread on that other site.

I love listening to Disney podcasts! There are SO many! I never have time for them all but I'm partial to WDWRadio & Inside Disney Weddings. When I had a commute, I listened to those instead of the radio. Just subscribe in iTunes and they'll automagically download for you when a new episode is out.

Tokyo rocks my socks off. For real. The parks look so incredibly detailed beyond anything I've ever seen. That and the people and culture are why I really want to go over there. The boys were even wanting to take Japanese for their foreign language but settled on German instead. If we do plan a trip I'll likely get some programs to teach us some basics. I don't know that I'd like to go to Paris. Maybe. I dunno. Lots of other places I'd rather go first. DLR is on our agenda for September 2012! Woot!!!!

I actually took Japanese in high school but it was not very popular and it was cancelled after my second year :( I really wish I remembered more but I can only remember the "bad" phrases the students put together LOL.

Oooooh....can't wait to hear all about the BEO & fat check! It's fun to watch other people spend money sometimes! (<--that's terrible. I'm sorry. Okay well not entirely but you can smack me and it'll be alright. LOL!)

Me too! I've been waiting for my updated BEO. I sent my wedding planner an email with the changes (in outline format because that's how I roll hehe). She said she'd get back to me this week so it could be any day now! :sohappy:

You look beautiful in you gown. Congrats on the weight loss too. Love the bride & groom caps. You did a great job!

Thank you so much! Everything is sure coming together :) I see you're new here, if I haven't already said it - Welcome to WDWMagic! There are a lot of really good people here :)

I meant to post a comment much earlier but I plum forgot and got horribly side-tracked! Bad Erin!

To echo previous statements your dress is soooo lovely! Major princess vibes!

Don't feel bad about being picky with certain details, especially for a bouquet. That would be like making sure your dress fits the way you want it and your hair and makeup are spot on. You have every right to want those things to go according to plan.

Hi Erin! Thank you for the compliment :) I feel like a major princess in that dress and I can't wait to walk around the GF and EPCOT in it!

Yes I am feeling less bad about being so picky. My Mom and I were talking about my jewelry yesterday. She said the new style is to not wear a necklace with a strapless gown but rather long earrings. I would love to find something with a hidden mickey but I'm doubtful. I looked yesterday and didn't see anything. I think that's the look I'm going for though because Kate Middleton didn't wear a necklace. Then again her dress wasn't strapless but apparently it's "the look" right now :) My Mom's funny.

Thanks for sharing it all with us, especially since I dream about my disney world wedding one day so your sharing alot of good info!

I didn't realize until today how many people are going to be down there, it will be crazy but fun nonetheless. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for everyone!

Hmmm maybe we should send out an email to Disney suggesting this idea, maybe we could get some free trips or free annual passes out of the deal :lol: But that is a really awesome idea. A whole customizable website for your disney vacation needs, I love it!

That's exactly why I'm doing this planning journal! I read a few before we settled on an Escape wedding and it really helped me. Not a lot of brides post the cost of things which I understand. But a few did and I couldn't believe that Disney was finally accommodating the economical bride. The economy isn't great these days and I think the trend has changed - parents don't always pay for the entire wedding. I think that's good because it's the struggle that makes everything worth it!

I'm now realizing how busy our trip is going to be (in a good way)! I think scheduling an informal WDWMagic meet would be the best way to go. I've seen some TRs where people did that and it worked out. I learned on our last trip that if you don't schedule a time to meet people, it probably won't happen. Everybody's plans are always different and the crowds can get in the way. I'll post something in the trip planning forum soon :)

Question

Can anyone tell me how late the Food & Wine booths are open? I think on 9/30 we want to check it out but after dinner.

sweetpee_1993

I do want to hear that! It makes me feel really good. I'm not one of those people who is ashamed of how fat I was, I'm proud of myself for losing the weight! I've lost a 13 year old boy hahahahaha :ROFLOL:

I'm the same way about my weight loss. I gained 50 & 75 lbs with my pregnancies and, although my babies were big babies, those bundles weren't 50 & 75 lbs. :lol: Three years after I had my youngest I dropped 30 lbs. Over the past 10 years I've mostly either hovered around that mark or fluctuated down within another 10 lbs when I work at it. Only a couple times have I gone back up by up to 10 lbs. Yeah, I'm not ashamed to say I stood on a scale and saw 250 once upon a time. It just shows how far I've come. As for losing a 13 year old boy...some days I wish I could lose him, too. And a 15 year old one. And a 39 year old one. :ROFLOL:

HollyBelle

I think Holly was one of the first people whose thread I responded to.

And look at us now!! Be looking for another package in the mail... I finally sent it yesterday. :D

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT!! (if you sell your car that is...)

This absolutely made me laugh out loud!

Brett and I are also going to be down that weekend. :sohappy: Although the decision was based on the Wine & Dine half marathon, not the 40th.

If I recall correctly, the food and wine kiosks stay open until the park closes, but beware WS at night... on the weekends especially, it is an absolute madhouse during the F&W festival. We always find it more enjoyable in the afternoons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom