**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

Jerm

Oh how much I wish I was there.....but I am claening all my Disney stuff wearing my EPCOT CENTER shirt! Plus I visited WDI and Disney Studios so I did my part.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Ok, folks who didn't show up for the 5pm American Adventure meet: foo on you.

I mean, c'mon, the organizers of the event didn't even show up.

SewIn2Disney

I had a friend of mine stop by Epcot on his way home from work to get me the purple 82 shirt, and he said that a CM said that ALL "retro" shirts are sold out. I can't believe this! I know the "Future Begins..." shirt and the Watch and Figment doll were LE, but does anyone (CM's maybe?) know if the other shirts will be back?

On a side note, he said he did get me a stack of maps! So that does brighten my day a bit!

hope you are all having fun! I need more pictures!
and I have class from 7-9:35 tonight---who wants to have the Illuminations video up and running for me? Hahah....just kidding.

you have until 10pm ::lookaroun::

KevinPage

Walking into the park and then exiting 6 hours later, I heard One Little Spark, sung by The Dreamfinder.

They played other older music as well, but OLS is the one that stuck out for me the most

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Walking into the park and then exiting 6 hours later, I heard One Little Spark, sung by The Dreamfinder.

They played other older music as well, but OLS is the one that stuck out for me the most

It's really neat to see how impressive the songs are in their original format/quality and over a large sound system. On records and listened to via headphones or PC speakers they often come of as sort of mellow and not so moving. In the park even the Living Seas theme is stunning as the bass kicks in.

SirNim

It's really neat to see how impressive the songs are in their original format/quality and over a large sound system. On records and listened to via headphones or PC speakers they often come of as sort of mellow and not so moving. In the park even the Living Seas theme is stunning as the bass kicks in.
Merf—quite understandable.

If people check my occupation under User Profile, you'll know that I have the power to play music over a large 10,000+ seat arena sound system.

And I've played the old EPCOT Center entrance medley introduction (Energy:YMTWGR) over it. It sounded sublime! Rich and dramatic! You need a huge sound system to do it!

WISH4EE@WDW

So about the park map thing has anyone figured out if there are still more commemorative ones left to make my drive over worth the drive? Thanks!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
There might be - they weren't put into the regular map holdrs or anything. CM's have them. If you ask at the entrances, stores, etc they might have them.

nibblesandbits

Hey! Look, Merf decided to wake up from his nap! :lookaroun

:lol:

:kiss:

Foolish1

So about the park map thing has anyone figured out if there are still more commemorative ones left to make my drive over worth the drive? Thanks!

One night I was leaving Epcot as it closed. I asked a CM if I could have a couple maps on my way out, since I had destroyed the one I had (was in my pocket all day long), and he asked if I wanted a sealed box of them. He went on to explain they had a lot of them, and that was the last night for that particular map to be out, so plenty to be tossed out. I also managed to get a stack of the programs for last years Food & Wine Festival that way too.

So, it may not hurt to ask as you are leaving the park if they have any left overs. (Just a thought.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom