**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

angelfaerie52

I had a family emergency and was only able to stop by the park for an hour today... I wasn't able to check in for the celebration, so no lanyard or anything. If the person who ran that could PM me and maybe mail or I could pick up the lanyard after the madness stops... I am sooo disappointed, but things happen I guess.

maggiegrace1

Merf..

Michael just told me that if you would have showed up this morning you would have known that it was changed to the 6 pm show and he was just getting out of it as we speak...and everyone showed up..
:)

The reason was because the 4:30 Marty Sklar talk was going to last longer then expected..

hp200lx

I had a family emergency and was only able to stop by the park for an hour today... I wasn't able to check in for the celebration, so no lanyard or anything. If the person who ran that could PM me and maybe mail or I could pick up the lanyard after the madness stops... I am sooo disappointed, but things happen I guess.

Hope everything's ok. Your best bet would be to PM Jenn or Adam, if you need their username or anything, I'm sure one of us on here will be able to get that for you. If theres anything we can do for you let us know, we aren't a community for nothin':). Best of luck with whatever may have happened.

nibblesandbits

Merf..

Michael just told me that if you would have showed up this morning you would have known that it was changed to the 6 pm show and he was just getting out of it as we speak...and everyone showed up..

The reason was because the 4:30 Marty Sklar talk was going to last longer then expected..
that was my thought...something happened to change the time.

JWG

The fact they threw the old entrance loop music into the mix is awesome, I'm glad they haven't entirely buried the history of EPCOT Center under Epcot.

Wish I'd been there to here that, I religiously listen to my Park CD from '93 with all the old attraction music.

Too bad SSE missed the celebration but that leaves more greatness to come.
Can't believe they've kept its details so under wraps.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Merf..

I was there this morning :(

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Oh well :(

I met Marie (i think that's how she spells it) and Pam from Kingdom Konsultants. Atleast someone knows i actually exist.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
It's raining so hard that the swan just across the waterway is slightly obscured and my usually perfect view of MGM is jsut a white expanse :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom