**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

HinunterZuNich

When I was at WDW August 20-25 .....there was not a SINGLE raindrop except for the last night on the 25th! All I can say is that it was coming down in buckets, no joke!

My dad and I watched an empty Illuminations from a bench back from the main pathway near Norway and it was AWESOME!

Like someone said above, the lasers really looked awesome and it was just as surreal and fun to watch compared to when its 90 and no clouds!

I hope you all end the night in an awesome way, enjoy it please!

Mike

Expo_Seeker40

They should have invited the first family to have visited EPCOT Center....Julie from EPCOT Computer Central....and Walter Cronkite.:brick:

kcnole

I would squeal like a little girl if they ever brought back Future Corps. I miss those guys like nobody's business.

almandot

Any wifi in epcot? Will there be a live podcast or webcast of the fireworks? hehe. Even just an audio broadcast would be super exciting

almandot

Illuminations is at 9 isn't it? that's 25 minutes away. It's being filmed by a lot of people who will be collaborating together.

haveyoumetmark

I'm just popping in to say Happy Birthday to Epcot. I'm very disgruntled that I couldn't go to this event. Now, I feel like I'm too behind to catch up to anything. I feel like I've missed a piece of history. I had NO CLUE that Disney was sponsering this in anyway, they totally acknowleged it! Anywhere I can get a general recap of the day's festivities, and everything Disney did, everything that was planned for today?

bigtotoro

One I got was XXL for some of us...larger epcot folks. May I say, you have the greatest avatar ever!
I could do an XL (I'm 6"5 260) but it would be a little snug. eBay has officially gotten out of hand pricewise it seems (good for you, sellers). I think I'll just troll eBay for an actual vintage shirt for $10!

WISH4EE@WDW

There might be - they weren't put into the regular map holdrs or anything. CM's have them. If you ask at the entrances, stores, etc they might have them.

Well every CM I asked didn't have one. :( So I didn't get to leave with one. :cry: However, I did get a 25th pin so, it wasn't all bad! :) Couldn't stay for Illuminations as I have homework to get done.

If there are any CM's who go to UCF that happened to get extra maps I'd love to get one and wouldn't mind meeting on campus! Please PM me if you could hook me up! :D:D:sohappy::sohappy:

scpergj

I would squeal like a little girl if they ever brought back Future Corps. I miss those guys like nobody's business.

I agree! I used to play with a bunch of those guys back in the mid-late '80's. I was a Jazz student at FCCJ, and knew a BUNCH of them - several were in the American Music program in one form or another at the University of North Florida, and the director of music was formerly the director of the St. Johns River City band. I can't remember, but I think that some of the professors in the UNF program now are alumni of FutureCorps - guess I'm going to have to check around!

BTW, I played sax, so FutureCorps was out for me...although I could play a bit of percussion, too!

Kevin

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Illuminations was delayed, as it rained at like 8:58 hardcore for about 5mins or so. I have no idea what time it started, but i was very happy to ave gotten a jacket just prior.

Normal show followed by a nice tag. Others will have video i'm sure. I'm uploading the video of SSE after the show for ya'll.

diddy_mouse

OMG....this thread has been awesome so far!

Happy Birthday to you EPCOT!!!(now that I've posted 22 some odd pages later :lookaroun) You have been an inspiration to more people than you know! :sohappy::sohappy: I absolutely cannot wait til I get to see you in December!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom