**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Welcome everyone to what will surely become over the next few days one of the most exciting threads seen in some time.....

Complete and TOTAL coverage of the much anticipated "Celebration 25" Event honoring EPCOT Center's 25th Anniversary!

Here you can get all the latest news and hear about all the highlights as they happen at the Event, right here, for your viewing pleasure! Here you will be able to read all about what happened without having to trawl through the original MASSIVE Celebration 25 thread.

So if YOU are attending Celebration 25, please use THIS THREAD to post all your comments regarding the Event once you are On Property. If you wish to share photos, you are more then welcome to...but PLEASE also take a moment to post those same photos in the "Celebration 25 Virtual Photo Album" thread too!

I am very much looking forward to reading about everyone's personal adventures, trip reports, and general overview of their entire experience attending out Event. For those of you at home, consider yourself a part of the celebration too....as you can be right there in the midddle of all the action "virtually" with the help of this thread!

Here's wishing everyone a Magical Time!

:wave:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Well, since this is total coverage.. The merfmobile is back from rehab, hopefully wont pull a Lohan, and shall be attending Epcot 25 :)

OmegaKnight

Look forward to seeing you all there on Monday the 1st. I am on property almost every day as a loyal Monorail CM on our highway in the sky.

nibblesandbits

Since I won't be there, I thought I'd check into this thread to get the 411! :D Can't wait to share the day with you all from home! :wave:

Disney_Freak429

I though I would kick off my coverage before I leave quick.

Everyone expect FULL LIVE COVERAGE from me RIGHT HERE.

I look forward to bringing you everything from the weather to wait times to all the events of the days.

So everyone not there get ready to sit back relax & join us virtualy for Celebration 25.

brkgnews

NWS FORECAST (as of 09/27/07)...

Sunday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 84. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday Night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Monday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 85. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Monday Night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Disney_Freak429

the freak has landed

i have landed and am on dme to all-star music. its a bit cloudy but in the 80s. more coverage later for all you wdwmagic folks who cant join us. everyone else look for me today i am in blue jeans with my ee shirt with a disney jean jacket over it. i am hiting dtd tonight and maybe ac see you there.

CaptainMichael

If anyone is going to the Magic Kingdom tonight, look for me on the Seven Seas Lagoon. I'll either be deckhanding on the Ferry, the cruisers, or standing on the Ferry dock.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I'm at Boardwalk. It's rained a few times this afternoon, but nothing too heavey.

Food/Wine is popular! The lines are long. Wonders has people in it.

I peeked at the Epcot gallery. It's small, but seem like they put their hearts into it.

Disney_Freak429

heading to dtd

after i make a quick stop at coranado to go see lou i am on my way to dtd and prob ac. i would love for someone to join me at ac tonight. ya its raining a bit but not much.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've been dying to go there, but I'm under 21:(
I thought you could go, just not drink? Under-18's need adult accompaniment, but you should be allowed in. They do serve non-alcohol drinks.

Michael! Go! Enjoy! I would in your shoes [of course it would have been 28 years ago :cry:]

nibblesandbits

I've been dying to go there, but I'm under 21:(
Yep...you can go, Michael. (But no drinking.)

The only clubs you can't get into are BET, 8TRAX, Mannequins, Motion, and Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club. You have to be 21 for those. But the rest only 18. :wave:

Edit: By the way, I saw a couple of kids who were there with their parents who were not any older than 12 and I'm guessing closer to 10. So, you'll definitely be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom