**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

MGMBoy

Quick note...Hey guys, If you can, include your Forum ID in any PayPal/e-mail correspondence and make sure to get a PM reply from me before sending anything. Thanks again.

MissM

Quick note...Hey guys, If you can, include your Forum ID in any PayPal/e-mail correspondence and make sure to get a PM reply from me before sending anything. Thanks again.
Replied to your PM and PayPal'd you a couple bucks as well. Thanks!!
-m

wvugeoggrad

I already recieved your PM and I just sent the $ via pay pal. Again thanks a bunch!! It will be great to have a small piece of history! :)

SewIn2Disney

wow---MGM Boy--what kind of phone do you have? That's the best phone video I've ever seen!
It's already downloaded and ready to be put on my ipod.
Thanks!

On a side note, did anyone happen to see the special SSE mickey mouse ears that were supposed to come out today? Id love to see what they look like. Thanks!

MGMBoy

Looks like the last of my maps have been spoken for at this point. Anyone who sent me a PM should have a response waiting so make sure to get back to me. Like I said, I'm hoping to get more when I go back tonight so feel free to keep sending me PMs and I'll see what I can do. My PM box is kind of chaotic right now but I'll try to start sending out maps tomorrow. Can't say with 100% certainty though. LONG LIVE EPCOT!!!

P.S. If you have sent me a message before this post and didn't get a response, I apologize, jot me another note but I think I got everyone. TTFN. :D

SirNim

Whilst sitting in class today at 10:01, I happened upon a wonderfully comforting spark of imagination:

The Many Worlds Theory of quantum mechanics is a popular one, which posits there there exists a separate and distinct "parallel" universe for every possible outcome of every possible event that's, well, possible.

According to this theory, I AM in Epcot right now, separated from my Epcot-self by only mere inches across a hidden higher dimension. So is everybody else who couldn't be there today. (Of course, in another dimension, I own the entire WDW complex, and in another, I am the governor of Florida, and in another, I am at the summit of Mt. Everest, ad infinitum...)

Kinda interesting to think about it that way... Basically, I'm in a parallel universe right now, one of those in which I couldn't make it to Epcot today!

;)

MGMBoy

wow---MGM Boy--what kind of phone do you have? That's the best phone video I've ever seen!
Thanks!

On a side note, did anyone happen to see the special SSE mickey mouse ears that were supposed to come out today? Id love to see what they look like. Thanks!

Never saw the ears. MouseGear CM I talked to hadn't heard of them either. Too bad. :(

I have a Motorola RIZR Z3. Got a really good still camera (2MP) and takes pretty good videos too.

he-guy

PM and payment sent. Thanks for the video, sure was a lot more practical to watch it at home then fly down for a day. :sohappy:

SewIn2Disney

Thank you again---I'll check my PM's in a few. If you could pick up some times guides that would be wonderful!

Why oh why do I have class and homework to do today? I'd much rather be on here reading everything!

nibblesandbits

Thanks!

ooh...one of the pictures that I've seen from today had the SSE ears...it wasn't specifically of them, someone was actually wearing them in the photo.

hp200lx

Never saw the ears. MouseGear CM I talked to hadn't heard of them either. Too bad. :(

I have a Motorola RIZR Z3. Got a really good still camera (2MP) and takes pretty good videos too.

100107_14241-798253.jpg

Girl in a picture found on http://wonderfultime.blogspot.com/ seems to be wearing them, they must be selling them SOMEWHERE in the park.:shrug:
100107_14241-798253.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom