**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

WISH4EE@WDW

I live in Oviedo and I have my engineering analysis class until 5:45 if I left at 6:00 (with about an hour drive) to head over to Epcot do you think that I will be able to get a park map? Or are all of the places their handing them out at are out of the commemorative maps:shrug:? Any help with this would be great!

Thanks,
Ryan

SirNim

Ick... it still has the wand. :lol::lookaroun
Yeah... its pretty craptacular. :lol:
Haha! I'll tell you, the one Epcot watch to own (which I don't, but I've seen it before on eBay) is the AT&T SSE watch that they used to sell in the former VIP lounge... Strikes me a little more historical, not to mention its simpler, more streamlined, 80s-esque, wand-free design!

Vernonpush

100107_14241-798253.jpg

Girl in a picture found on http://wonderfultime.blogspot.com/ seems to be wearing them, they must be selling them SOMEWHERE in the park.:shrug:
100107_14241-798253.jpg

They actually made those for today. Talked to them while in line to buy shirts and Figments. Pretty dang cool looking. :)
Looks like the Ears that Merf made last summer!:lol:

disneyboi81

Guys,

Are the 25th T-shirts only be sold today? If so, I would love if someone could pick up a medium for me. I will pay ya via paypal.

Thanks!

Figment571

I hate school. I've been in the dark all day! Any thing important I need to know. Blowing up the Institute, retro music in the park, tombstones undone. Anything?
Any Epcot vids up yet?

Beauty_Belle

I might have missed it so I appologize in advance if it was, but did anyone hear of what's to come at EPCOT or did they just discuss days of old?
I wish I could have gotten a figment but ebay wants $65+ for the little guy!
I only wish I lived closer for I'm missing all the excitement!

wbt06

Whilst sitting in class today at 10:01, I happened upon a wonderfully comforting spark of imagination:

The Many Worlds Theory of quantum mechanics is a popular one, which posits there there exists a separate and distinct "parallel" universe for every possible outcome of every possible event that's, well, possible.

According to this theory, I AM in Epcot right now, separated from my Epcot-self by only mere inches across a hidden higher dimension. So is everybody else who couldn't be there today. (Of course, in another dimension, I own the entire WDW complex, and in another, I am the governor of Florida, and in another, I am at the summit of Mt. Everest, ad infinitum...)

Kinda interesting to think about it that way... Basically, I'm in a parallel universe right now, one of those in which I couldn't make it to Epcot today!

;)

sounds like most of the plot of the His Dark Minerals trilogy.(golden compass ect) cool to think about

DisneyDrum

Yup, It's been reported that the used some retro music for the park entrance loop today. Tomorrow's Child, We've just begun to dream, etc. I think the actual report was back in this thread somwhere...

yellowrocket

Yup, It's been reported that the used some retro music for the park entrance loop today. Tomorrow's Child, We've just begun to dream, etc. I think the actual report was back in this thread somwhere...

what was up with the Fantasmic music they played when Marty came out?

MGMBoy

They were playing a cool mixture of old music throughout the Entrance and Fountain Plazas until the ceremony, then they were only playing it in the entrance areas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom