**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

PintoColvig

As of now I still have some available. Just make sure to PM me. If you sent before this message then you're in the clear. Gonna go by PMs. Planning to go back a little later this evening and will try to collect some more then.

Way cool! Thanks for helping us luckless souls who couldn't be there in person. And thanks to all for the ongoing updates.

Thanks also to Merf for taking a nap. Exactly what I'd do if I were at Epcot for its 25th anniversary. :eek:

nibblesandbits

Way cool! Thanks for helping us luckless souls who couldn't be there in person. And thanks to all for the ongoing updates.

Thanks also to Merf for taking a nap. Exactly what I'd do if I were at Epcot for its 25th anniversary. :eek:
That's exactly what I was thinking. :lol: Kinda why I commented earlier...but your comment was much better. :lol:

alya922

Hey guys! Thanks for all the great updates and pictures! It's great to know that even though we can't all be there, we have friends on wdwmagic that make us a part of it! Thanks for everything!! :) :) Wish I could be there to meet everyone and be a part of the celebration! Have a great time!!

DicksonGR

I've been thinking of all you guys who are there while at work. I really do hope you are all having a great time. Enjoy the illuminations tag tonight and get loads of film!

Boray

MGMBoy - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! for the video you put up for those of us who just couldn't be there to celebrate. I'm sitting here, crying. I'm in awe of the whole thing. All the people that came for the celebration. You lucky people, you'll never forget this day. It will be an experience you'll never forget.

Happy Birthday Epcot! Here's to another 25! :kiss:

MissM

As of now I still have some available. Just make sure to PM me. If you sent before this message then you're in the clear. Gonna go by PMs. Planning to go back a little later this evening and will try to collect some more then.
Awesome. I pm'd you earlier so I'll wait patiently (and excitedly) :lol:
-m

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Just got done with Marty. Very interesting. Lots of great concept art on slides. Lots of great stories. No videotaping or pictures. And no Q&A. Kinda bummed about that.

I was sitting next to a German couple and they had no idea why thy were there. I got irritated because I thought of all the fans that wanted to hear Marty and here's these two using up seats. Grrrr.

Oh well. At Garden Grill now. They used to be a steakhouse so they are serving prime rib for the 25th. Everything was so tasty. Of to JII.

nibblesandbits

Just got done with Marty. Very interesting. Lots of great concept art on slides. Lots of great stories. No videotaping or pictures. And no Q&A. Kinda bummed about that.

I was sitting next to a German couple and they had no idea why thy were there. I got irritated because I thought of all the fans that wanted to hear Marty and here's these two using up seats. Grrrr.

Oh well. At Garden Grill now. They used to be a steakhouse so they are serving prime rib for the 25th. Everything was so tasty. Of to JII.
Wow...that's pretty cool. :D

MGMBoy said:
Good point. Forgot about that. Gonna start doing that now.

No prob, just thought I'd make your life a little easier. :lol:

MGMBoy

Just a quick note to those of you looking for maps, my PM box is getting pretty full so I'm deleting requests as I respond to them. Please make sure to write me back since I'm not going to have a record of original messages. Thanks for your patience. I'm planning to send these out in reinforced envelopes to keep them in as nice of condition as possible. I'm not selling them but if you feel inclined as to make a $2-3 contribution to me on PayPal (disneymgmstudios@hotmail.com) to offset the cost, that would be greatly appreciated but not a necessity. Thanks for your patience. I'm glad I can help those of you not able to be here with us.

bigtotoro

Just a quick note to those of you looking for maps, my PM box is getting pretty full so I'm deleting requests as I respond to them. Please make sure to write me back since I'm not going to have a record of original messages. Thanks for your patience. I'm planning to send these out in reinforced envelopes to keep them in as nice of condition as possible. I'm not selling them but if you feel inclined as to make a $2-3 contribution to me on PayPal (disneymgmstudios@hotmail.com) to offset the cost, that would be greatly appreciated but not a necessity. Thanks for your patience. I'm glad I can help those of you not able to be here with us.

I will personally pay for postage for 5-7 others. It's only fair.

dxwwf3

Email and PayPal sent! Thanks so much :sohappy:

bigtotoro

Oh yeah, anyone wants to get me one of those limited edition shirts I'll pay price+shipping+20% "handling" fee. Mens, xxl (I'm 6"5/260).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom