**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

MGMBoy

Pictures!!!

K...Here it goes! Uploading these while I wait for my video to upload in Google.

Here's the front and back of the T-shirt:

01-10-07_1158.jpg

01-10-07_1200.jpg

Here's Figgy! His Jacket has the old pavillion logos on it. Tried to capture that in the second picture:

01-10-07_1156.jpg

01-10-07_1157.jpg

More in a minute...

MGMBoy

More pictures!!!

Sorry that these all seem to be oriented the wrong way. Trying to get them up quickly.

Here's the Button we all got at the gate:

25th_Button.jpg

Here's the top of the Times Guide along with the mention of events going on:

25th_Times_Guide.jpg

The cover of the special Guide Map, and front and back:

Map_Cover.jpg

25th_Map_Front.jpg

25th_Map_Back.jpg

They are reporting on the celebration on the news right now. :)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Whew, back in my room for a nap!

I got 2 shirts and a Figment.

Anyone else notice the Energy logo on Figment's cape is messed up? Even more collectable!

MGMBoy

K...Here's the last of my photos. Still no luck on the video but I'm doing everything I can. This is a Montage of the Retro side of the Guide Map numbered 1-6. Goes Left to right, top to bottom. Enjoy! (Again, sorry for the orientation.)

Map_Back_1.jpg

Map_Back_2.jpg

Map_Back_3.jpg

Map_Back_4.jpg

Map_Back_5.jpg

Map_Back_6.jpg

MissM

Add me to the list of people who'd love to get one of the special park maps! I have a collection of them from over the years and I'd love to get one.

Anyone able to help out? Please and thank you.
-m

nibblesandbits

Add me to the list of people who'd love to get one of the special park maps! I have a collection of them from over the years and I'd love to get one.

Anyone able to help out? Please and thank you.
-m
I'd actually kinda like one too, but no biggie if I can't get one. I understand. :wave:

MGMBoy

LOL...Can't refresh without getting a PM notification. double-checked and I have a little more then 15-20 of the maps. Just keep the PM's coming and I'll respond as soon as possible to those who replied.

MGMBoy

I'd actually kinda like one too, but no biggie if I can't get one. I understand. :wave:

As of now I still have some available. Just make sure to PM me. If you sent before this message then you're in the clear. Gonna go by PMs. Planning to go back a little later this evening and will try to collect some more then.

nibblesandbits

As of now I still have some available. Just make sure to PM me. If you sent before this message then you're in the clear. Gonna go by PMs. Planning to go back a little later this evening and will try to collect some more then.
I sent you a PM...let me know when you're ready to send maps and I'll send you my info! :D

Foolish1

No, that's just standard operating procedure for me, a packrat with a penchant for free paper paraphernalia...

I totally understand! Both times I went to Disneyland I had to have a small stack to take back home. (You never know when you need to give some to friends, etc.) Oh, and also for opening day of Disney-MGM and Animal Kingdom. I so wish I could have been at EPCOT for it's opening day. Unfortunately I was in grade school then.

MGMBoy

Anybody get a pic of the 25th watch they supposedly are selling in Mousegear?

I was going to get the watch but it was underwhelming to be honest. Had the stupid wand on it! :p Video is uploaded to Google...Waiting for it to finish processing and will post the link ASAP.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Notes from today:

1. Figments are numbered on their foot. Mine is #827

2. Gallery has a display for every original attraction/area. Models of Canada, SSE, and Germany are on display. Also the robot valet from Horizons and a dreamship from Journey.

3. SSE legs are now out from behind tarps. Lookin nifty.

4. Music loop in the front entrance and innoventions is a bunch of retro Epcot music including Tomorrow's Child, New Horizons, You Make the World Go Round, and instrumentals from various areas of the park.

5. The watch, which is a limitted edition of 250, has SSE with "colgate" writing saying 25th Anniversary and a wand. I couldn't find shirts or figments after the ceremony, but there were still watches.

prberk

From the Orlando Sentinel's blog for the 25th:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/

That last paragraph was a surprise to me!! How cool was that? Can't wait for the pictures.

Looks like the Sentinel has updated their blog, to correct the statement that they made earlier. The Italian water was from the Po River, not from the Pope! LOL

But it still seems cool to me that they re-enacted the original opening ceremony part that brought in waters from all the participating countries...

Paul

wvugeoggrad

Thanks to everyone who is giving live updates!!! I would love to be there to celebrate with you!!! Keep em coming :) Happy Birthday EPCOT CENTER!!!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom