Beastly Kingdom Is Back

krankenstein

True but wouldn't Disney add on some rides themed to Dragons or whatever mystical creature there is? It seems strange to have a place called beastly kingdomme and just feature a ride with a few lava monsters. There has to be something new planned for that section.:shrug:

JttCotE will not be exactly like Tokyo.

EPCOT Explorer

Who knows anymore! :shrug: The way things are changing on the inside, it could very easily have been dead yesterday and on today (which I hope it is). I know that a reimagined JttCotE (meaning it would be different from Tokyo's) has been in the cards for awhile. I also know, that land was suppose to be already moving for this.

I can honestly say, this one confuses me. :lol:

Now, popcorn time:

5168.gif

Yes, exactly. It's going to be in the BK plot, but not, BK. It will be different. It's going to be MI-ish. (Legal issues!?) It's this, it's that, it's not that. This thing flip flops more than ___________ (insert politician's name here...):lookaroun:lol:

And in any case....I'm doubtful of Screamscape, but it's nice to see Martin and Steve pop in here.:D As for the people that tell me things....I havn't heard bout this in a year.:shrug:

As always....We shall see.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
True but wouldn't Disney add on some rides themed to Dragons or whatever mystical creature there is? It seems strange to have a place called beastly kingdomme and just feature a ride with a few lava monsters. There has to be something new planned for that section.:shrug:
Who says they`ll use the name BK?
Maybe this rumor is being brought up again due to the Harry Potter section being built.
Maybe.

NadieMasK2

No, it isn`t. The area name is as far as it goes. What may or may not happen in DAK will be nothing like the late 90`s plans for the same area.

Even if it is not the BK we all dream of, I will be glad to see anything worthwhile going to the camp minnie mickey area. It's long overdue.

Lee

Adventurer
The only thing new about this rumor is that Lance just posted it on Screamscape today.
The status of the project has not changed, it's still barely more than blue-sky.
Fantasyland at MK is WAY in front of any version of BK that may appear.

EPCOT Explorer

Heh!:D

:rolleyes: So now it's going to be Mysterious Island.
A rose by any other name...:shrug:

Honestly, I would rather have the MI name. More to be done there.
The only thing new about this rumor is that Lance just posted it on Screamscape today.
The status of the project has not changed, it's still barely more than blue-sky.
Fantasyland at MK is WAY in front of any version of BK that may appear.

Right. I would assume that all this attention to the MK is for a certain date?:lookaroun

jt04

Original Poster
Thank you!:wave:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

At least the rumor, that is...:lookaroun:lol:

I don't know. Lance has had a much better track record lately. He is much more careful nowadays.

The rumors that are "BS" are an expansion to Frontierland or Adventureland. But Mysterious Beastly Island Kingdom :lookaroun sounds possible, even likely.

Jasonflz

Heh!:D

A rose by any other name...:shrug:

Honestly, I would rather have the MI name. More to be done there.

Right. I would assume that all this attention to the MK is for a certain date?:lookaroun

:D I guess we will all see in October when they announce it. It looks like 20K may not be coming, or will it.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom