Beastly Kingdom Is Back

aladdin2007

Couldn't they just re-hash some of their own old films, like make an attraction based on Pete's Dragon for Beastly Kingdom?

awww I love this idea, Petes Dragon would make a great attraction of some kind. It would be nice if they noticed some of their older films more. I could see Bambi in AK too maybe as part of an exhibet theme of some kind.

anyway, I cant see Disney spending on two huge projects at the same time right now, fantasyland and this but would be welcome.

I would love it if BK came to AK. Hopefully it will happen because Animal Kingdom needs something. In fact, every WDW park needs at least something. I'm not going to get to excited.

Goofy69

I would love it if BK came to AK. Hopefully it will happen because Animal Kingdom needs something. In fact, every WDW park needs at least something. I'm not going to get to excited.

DisneyEverest, you hit the nail on the head. All four parks need something. Especially AK and DHS. Adding EE to AK was needed badly. Now they need to continue to make these parks better.

DTM93

It would be really nice if BK and also the new Fantasyland came to WDW, but I will just wait to see if this actually happens and sit back, it would be nice though.

whylightbulb

I'm stil waiting for Star Tours 2, So I dont hold much hope!
ST2 is happening without a doubt. The announcement will come in due time but as far as the project getting the green light - that has already occured. In fact there has already been some work on early fabrication. You can take the legitimacy of the Star Tours 2 project to the bank.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The Beastly rumor is my favorite of them all. And it's alive again, it's alive, it's alive!!!!!!!!!
No, it isn`t. The area name is as far as it goes. What may or may not happen in DAK will be nothing like the late 90`s plans for the same area.

Horizonsfan

Its been on the cards for a good while now.

This constant "hot and cold" pattern with all this stuff is making my head hurt.:dazzle:

If JTTCOE (as good or better than TDS's version) comes I'll be incredibly excited. If it and 20k are built, I won't be able to contain myself. If those two and more get built, I will die.:D

RSoxNo1

I really think they should stick with the continent theming, so rather than adding Beastly Kingdom to the Camp Minnie Mickey area, they should add a Europe area between Africa and Asia that could have something like the hedge maze and other elements of Beastly Kingdom save Dragon Towers (not that I wouldn't love it, but I'm assuming it's permanently shelved due to Dueling Dragons).

hrcollectibles

awww I love this idea, Petes Dragon would make a great attraction of some kind. It would be nice if they noticed some of their older films more. I could see Bambi in AK too maybe as part of an exhibet theme of some kind.

anyway, I cant see Disney spending on two huge projects at the same time right now, fantasyland and this but would be welcome.

For the Bambi attraction it could be like the Safari. Where you go around a woodland area and then you need to find the eveil man that shot Bambi's mother..

Maybe this rumor is being brought up again due to the Harry Potter section being built. I hope its true..That way people will stop complaining that Disney is doing nothing to compete with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter..Maybe Disney is waiting to make a big announcement.

Dinoman96

I really think they should stick with the continent theming, so rather than adding Beastly Kingdom to the Camp Minnie Mickey area, they should add a Europe area between Africa and Asia that could have something like the hedge maze and other elements of Beastly Kingdom save Dragon Towers (not that I wouldn't love it, but I'm assuming it's permanently shelved due to Dueling Dragons).

Isn't that becoming Dragon Challenge for Harry Potter?

Anyways, I think they're probably going to retheme Journey to something like Dragon Mountain.

Studios Fan

For the Bambi attraction it could be like the Safari. Where you go around a woodland area and then you need to find the eveil man that shot Bambi's mother..

Maybe this rumor is being brought up again due to the Harry Potter section being built. I hope its true..That way people will stop complaining that Disney is doing nothing to compete with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter..Maybe Disney is waiting to make a big announcement.

Yeah maybe a Europe area with the dragon / mythical stuff. Then somewhere down the line hopefully an Austrailia area.

Cmdr_Crimson

Oooh hoo this is gonna be a total debockle..Who want's WhopCorn?
homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

krankenstein

Who knows anymore! :shrug: The way things are changing on the inside, it could very easily have been dead yesterday and on today (which I hope it is). I know that a reimagined JttCotE (meaning it would be different from Tokyo's) has been in the cards for awhile. I also know, that land was suppose to be already moving for this.

I can honestly say, this one confuses me. :lol:

Now, popcorn time:

5168.gif

Studios Fan

Who knows anymore! :shrug: The way things are changing on the inside, it could very easily have been dead yesterday and on today (which I hope it is). I know that a reimagined JttCotE (meaning it would be different from Tokyo's) has been in the cards for awhile. I also know, that land was suppose to be already moving for this, but it hasn't started yet, but it hasn't yet.

I can honestly say, this one confuses me. :lol:

Now, popcorn time:

5168.gif

Hopefully something happens. DAK needs it.

Jasonflz

No, it isn`t. The area name is as far as it goes. What may or may not happen in DAK will be nothing like the late 90`s plans for the same area.

True but wouldn't Disney add on some rides themed to Dragons or whatever mystical creature there is? It seems strange to have a place called beastly kingdomme and just feature a ride with a few lava monsters. There has to be something new planned for that section.:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom