Beastly Kingdom Is Back

EPCOT Explorer

I don't know. Lance has had a much better track record lately. He is much more careful nowadays.

The rumors that are "BS" are an expansion to Frontierland or Adventureland. But Mysterious Beastly Island Kingdom :lookaroun sounds possible, even likely.

:lookaroun Sure....Careful. :lol::lol:

BS? AdvL? I don't think so. SirGoofy has, more times than I can count, raved about plans. They just need to be budgeted, and allocated, and greenlit.

FronL? That, I hadn't heard of. The land is in pretty good condition.

However, where is Tomorrowland!? A year ago, the internet was buzzing about BnL and the new look and theme to come to TL. We've seen nothing but SM and TTA. While that might be a first step, where is the rest? W D W N T is the only website to carry an story on it, and they are just rehashing things I/We/You already know.:shrug::rolleyes:

SirNim

I'm all Beastly Kingdommed-out. Rather than building this new land, Disney should just remove the dragon from the logo and call it a day.

SirNim

Look at my original post again:animwink::animwink:
Fantasia! :lookaroun

I guess if this plan comes to fruition Fantasia Gardens miniature golf will have to be re-themed lest patrons believe they are visiting the Animal Kingdom park.

jt04

Original Poster
:lookaroun Sure....Careful. :lol::lol:

BS? AdvL? I don't think so. SirGoofy has, more times than I can count, raved about plans. They just need to be budgeted, and allocated, and greenlit.

FronL? That, I hadn't heard of. The land is in pretty good condition.

However, where is Tomorrowland!? A year ago, the internet was buzzing about BnL and the new look and theme to come to TL. We've seen nothing but SM and TTA. While that might be a first step, where is the rest? W D W N T is the only website to carry an story on it, and they are just rehashing things I/We/You already know.:shrug::rolleyes:

I've heard there are rumors/plans for every area. They have to keep the planners busy during the "down times". I just don't think Frontierland is practical. And it appears Fantasyland got the nod over Adventureland and Tomorrowland. It seems there may be a battle between funding FL or MI with the possibility of both happening now. By the way, I believe the Fantasyland rumor now more than ever because people are trying to drown out the news with multitude other rumors.

Fantasia! :lookaroun

I guess if this plan comes to fruition Fantasia Gardens miniature golf will have to be re-themed lest patrons believe they are visiting the Animal Kingdom park.

Oooo...then they could move the BAH to Animal Kingdom! And maybe throw a wand on the tree of life, just to celebrate!

:ROFLOL:

SirGoofy

I've heard there are rumors/plans for every area. They have to keep the planners busy during the "down times". I just don't think Frontierland is practical. And it appears Fantasyland got the nod over Adventureland and Tomorrowland. It seems there may be a battle between funding FL or MI with the possibility of both happening now. By the way, I believe the Fantasyland rumor now more than ever because people are trying to drown out the news with multitude other rumors.

:lol:

You're logic is insane. There is no "news" yet. Fantasyland has not been approved. Is it the front runner? Yes. But it is getting stiff competition from the Adventure proposal.

As for MI, it isn't anywhere near approval.

Also, where have you heard about plans? Everyone knows you aren't an insider, jt.

EPCOT Explorer

Well, yeah, there are plans for every area. That's a given.:rolleyes::shrug: I'm just thinking...What are the plans that are real, and are going to be worked on soon? Most of the stuff you allude to is Blue Sky. (I was going to abrevate that BS...but....Heh.:lookaroun:D:lol:;))

I do not think that FrL is practical either. The land is fine.:shrug:

It appears that Fantasy is on it's way. However....A year ago, TL was in the same position sans plans being leaked. A big difference, but the same, in a way, and nonetheless.

jt04

Original Poster
:lol:

You're logic is insane. There is no "news" yet. Fantasyland has not been approved. Is it the front runner? Yes. But it is getting stiff competition from the Adventure proposal.

As for MI, it isn't anywhere near approval.

Sorry I don't believe any of this. Where are your credentials on these boards SirGoofy?

The Adventueland/Frontierland rumors are insane and just distractions. The only thing competing with Fantasyland is BK/MI. Sorry, I'm not buying a part time JC employee is more of an insider than those established here, or Lance for that matter. You have never broken any news that I can remember that then actually turned out to be true. :shrug:

SirGoofy

Sorry I don't believe any of this. Where are your credentials on these boards SirGoofy?

The Adventueland/Frontierland rumors are insane and just distractions. The only thing competing with Fantasyland is BK/MI. Sorry, I'm not buying a part time JC employee is more of an insider than those established here, or Lance for that matter. You have never broken any news that I can remember that then actually turned out to be true. :shrug:

Okay, jt, what ever you want to believe. I'm telling you what I've been told. From a mouth inside WDI.

EPCOT Explorer

Nor have you, and you expect us to view MI/BK as fact? I don't trust Screamscape. They seem to leach all their info from us, and other sites, and publish it as fact.:shrug:

IWant2GoNow

Are you really gonna brew up a new rivalry guys? Can we just focus on the RUMOR at hand???

Don't playa hate... speculate. :lookaroun

jt04

Original Poster
Nor have you, and you expect us to view MI/BK as fact? I don't trust Screamscape. They seem to leach all their info from us, and other sites, and publish it as fact.:shrug:

I don't know, interesting opinion. I've found both Jim Hill and Screamscape to be much more dependable lately.

jt04

Original Poster

By the way, I've never claimed to be an insider, in fact I have said the opposite. I do enjoy tryng to seperate the wheat/chaff of the rumor mill however and let the chips fall where the may. Enough metaphors for you? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom