Beastly Kingdom Is Back

WDWFREAK53

Except it looks like the sherpas carved away half of the mountain into Native American cliff dwellings

I think you're interpreting it wrong. They are not suppose to look as though they are "carved" into the mountain...but buildings in front of the mountain...and the mountain behind them in the distance. (You can see this well in the second photo posted).

EPCOT Explorer

I can handle this much more than I can handle Soarin'. Yes, they painted it light blue so it "blends" in with the sky but it truly does ruin the perspective of Canada. They should (AT LEAST) paint a mountain range on the building.

This is only seen from the parking lot...Soarin' is seen within the park.

Yes...Soarin bothers me. I HATE looking out at WS and seeing this huge blue blob.:dazzle:

EPCOTPluto

2678836074_8a12e93e32.jpg
:lol: Did they planned to fix it, but decided not to back in 2007?

Great shot! Where did you take it?

DocMcHulk

I think you're interpreting it wrong. They are not suppose to look as though they are "carved" into the mountain...but buildings in front of the mountain...and the mountain behind them in the distance. (You can see this well in the second photo posted).
They might have meant it to look like that, but ti looks like the mountain comes to an abrupt halt with a flat side and houses carved into it.

EPCOT Explorer

Ever heard about the rapids you would ride on a raft that featured Brother Bear?

Haven't heard much about it, though it should cover that curvature...

Oh, OK! Guess some CM had some great photo ops! :lol:

Indeed, I have.:D Wouldn't happen though...BB isn't that popular. Thankfully.:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

I actually liked it. I thought it was great actually. Have we had a Disney movie where a character has actually SANG since?

I think that was the last one...when Koda sang.

IMO, the most underrated movie is Treasure Planet. I love that one. I want a Solar Surfer so bad!

Bobster

Seriously, this is much worse than Everest...

epcot-canada-5-2.jpg

And I remember Jim and B.E.N. as well, this is from Tomorrowland in January 2003...

treasure-planet-characters.jpg

Dinoman96

Wow, I never knew realized that (Everest I mean).

Anyways, I've noticed there's been a large gap between CMM and Africa. Is it possible for BK/MI to connect, or will another land have to be in between it all?

krankenstein

Wow, I never knew realized that (Everest I mean).

Anyways, I've noticed there's been a large gap between CMM and Africa. Is it possible for BK/MI to connect, or will another land have to be in between it all?

Nah, it won't. The area between Africa and CMM is loaded with backstage building. In the picture below, the yellow area is the area proposed for BK/MI. The Red is the area Tiger River Run was suppose to take up.

Slide1-27.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom