August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

docdebbi

My sister and I will be at Pop Century august 20-27.
For our very first trip to Disney World !!

We are soooooooooooooo excited !!!! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

boy i hope you are just very advanced for your age. by the time you can type, you should have been to disney lots of times. bet this starts a new family tradition. enjoy, and welcome to our addiction

Upvote 0

bow0303

My sister and I will be at Pop Century august 20-27.
For our very first trip to Disney World !!

We are soooooooooooooo excited !!!! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

We will be there the exact same dates. Its not our first trip, but first time staying on property. Hope you have a great time.

Upvote 0

bow0303

37 Days for me!! I've been anxiously checking the mail every day!

I'm going August 20 - 27 with my husband and 5-yo son (first trip for both of them, I've only been once and it was about 12 years ago). We are all SO excited!!

We will be there the same days as you. Excited for your husband and son. My wife has been a few times over the years, our 6 year old has been there once and this will be the 1st time for our 3 yr old. We're about 31 days away. Still no package yet.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

We hit the 20's today...29 to be exact. We also have not gotten our package. The longer it takes to arrive the larger the dance will be once I see it. My kids know for sure that Mom is truely crazy because I ask them everyday if its here yet and pout when they tell me no :lookaroun

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

20 days!!!! Can't believe how time has flown!! It's almost crunch time, gotta start making the check list. This is our first August trip, still nervous about the heat.

Upvote 0

oommggitskait

We hit the 20's today...29 to be exact. We also have not gotten our package. The longer it takes to arrive the larger the dance will be once I see it. My kids know for sure that Mom is truely crazy because I ask them everyday if its here yet and pout when they tell me no :lookaroun

We're not-so-patiently awaiting ours as well.
I acutally won a bet yesterday though! My boyfriend bet me that it had arrived and I said no way. My prize for winning was him cooking AND cleaning up dinner one night. WOOHOO hahaha.

Upvote 0

talonstruck

We hit 19 today as well and I am attentively paying attenion to the Hurricane/Tropical Storm situation since activity seems to be picking up out in the Atlantic:brick:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
30 more days! Its gonna fly by now,I hope,and as I posted before,I don't care if its hot! I'll take the heat over crowds of people anyway! I can't wait to take out the suitcases,2 more weeks...... I think,the luggage has been calling for me!

Upvote 0

bow0303

We are 30 days out. Still no travel docs. We are also awaiting our Disney gift card that we should have any day. Printed packing list today and a few others things we need for trip. Going over ADRs and reviewing menus again. Can't wait. :hammer:

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

the only good thing about hurricane season is that if one rolls up this way and they're far enough off the coast and heading in a northeast direction we seem to actually have better weather here in florida...the humidity drops and we don't get the afternoon rains. it's nice when 94 only feels like 94 rather than 110 :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom