August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

Korfar

the only good thing about hurricane season is that if one rolls up this way and they're far enough off the coast and heading in a northeast direction we seem to actually have better weather here in florida...the humidity drops and we don't get the afternoon rains. it's nice when 94 only feels like 94 rather than 110 :shrug:

We experienced that last year. I think it was Gustav. Made for great weather in WDW.

Upvote 0

xsupaxmanxsfnex

22 days! We received our DME mail about a week ago and I'm still waiting on my tickets to arrive but everything is looking good!
Well the actual count down is 21 days 18 hours and 5 minutes until our plane leaves!

Upvote 0

rob0519

July 30- Aug 5

Since more days are in August, I'm considering this an August trip. Arriving July 30 at the Contemporary Resort for 6 nights, checking out on Friday August 5.

Two rooms, wife, myself and 3 adult children. Would have preferred September or October, but at least we're going.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
5 more sleeps and we will be on our way! Can't believe its so close. I am in the beginning stages of packing!! :sohappy:

I want to be in the packing stages!!!!LOL..Well I was talking about taking the luggage out next week.....Possibly, we'll be at the 2 week mark.....I'm ready, 26 more days to go....SLOWLY......

Upvote 0
5 more sleeps and we will be on our way! Can't believe its so close. I am in the beginning stages of packing!! :sohappy:

7 more sleeps for us! We can't get the luggage out because our cats will know they are headed to the vet for boarding.:mad:

We get everything ready except the luggage until a few days before we fly.

Upvote 0

twodisneyfans

Misc

30 days go to...just booked our return airfare...

Airfare to MCO...paid in full
Resort with DDP, Park Hopper....paid in full
Airfare from MCO home...paid in full

Spending money while we are there....still working on...

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
The Next 26 days will be unbearable! Can't wait for my first trip to WDW - August 20 to 28 at CSR

OHHH so exciting a Virgin!!!!:ROFLOL: Sorry Could not resist!! That is so exciting though seeing everything for the first time!!!No amount of seeing pics, videos or reading trip reports will ever do it justice! Have a great trip!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom