August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

fractal

I just stepped thru a worm hole and shortened my countdown from 13 days to 11 days!

Actually, I moved the trip from August 8th to August 6th and tacked on another day for good measure. Yeah, I'm not too excited!!

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

both parts of our trip are not in the 20's :sohappy:

22 for the Boardwalk Inn

28 for the Dream!! (DD 19 & 17) still dont know anything about this and its just killing me not to get excited and talk and plan!)

Upvote 0

hbaker

10 days until we start our road trip from Ohio to Florida, MK on Aug 7 for my twins 12th bd! Staying at SSR - bring on the heat, a hot day at the World is better than any day at work.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

bow0303

23 days away. Received travel docs, adrs are all booked including desert party, spending money collected. Only packing and driving left. Pop Century here we come.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom