Are you 23?

Tink313

Well I just click to join disney64. From one Epcot lover to another, Go Disney64!.....

:lookaroun
I might still join DISNEY23 they might have some really cool stuff about Epcot, I dont think I could pass it up, I know Im such a sucker :eek::cry:

EPCOT Explorer

Well I just click to join disney64. From one Epcot lover to another, Go Disney64!.....

:lookaroun
I might still join DISNEY23 they might have some really cool stuff about Epcot, I dont think I could pass it up, I know Im such a sucker :eek::cry:

:lol::lol: If it's cheap enough, I might join as well...I'm just against this "Exclusive Fan" mentality they have.

Tink313

Thanks for the update and the mag looks good. However I did notice they for some reason didnt want to say how much membership was.....
Must be over 100 dollars :lookaroun

bradk

my initial thought on it was.. well, you just spent $16 on a magazine. do you REALLY want to know?

of course there's some serious markup on a cover price, but that's $64 in magazines alone at newsstand price. plus the pins.

i have a feeling whatever membership costs (and from what Iger said recently, there's almost a chance Disney might take a loss just to rope people in), the D23 Expo will be a tad bit more.

puntagordabob

Yeah I was at Boardwalk and saw a couple issues sitting there...magazine was called 23 which of course caught my attention. So the club & magazine rumor was right all along!

sublimesting

So, is it $16.00 per issue!?! That's pretty steep....especially since it is 60 pages whereas Celebrations is 80 pages and from descriptions the quality sounds just as good for both. I am so curious as to the details of this club...I wonder if the site will open at midnight?

imamouse

So, is it $16.00 per issue!?! That's pretty steep....especially since it is 60 pages whereas Celebrations is 80 pages and from descriptions the quality sounds just as good for both. I am so curious as to the details of this club...I wonder if the site will open at midnight?

The countdown timer is counting down to noon ET on March 10.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Originally when everyone was talking about the time it ended at we all got 11am, we all forgot about daylight savings time! OR.... Disney forgot about it... and the countdown is now gonna end an hour later than the actual announcement!

WDW1974

I can't help but wonder if this is some WDC 'answer' to the wonderful Tales From the Laughing Place fanzine.

That publication is high end (cost is close, but less) ... it also has some amazing inside stuff like art and interviews.

Of course, it is published by Lee MacDonald who also happens to collect paychecks from The Mouse and works directly with many in P&R and WDI ... which is why there is never anything negative or controversial in it. Indeed, even though it is ostensibly 'independent' anyone who knows of Lee's ties to TWDC might easily argue that it is a mouthpiece for the company's agenda.

Having this publication may help on that count by 'competing' with Tales.

CBOMB

I can't help but wonder if this is some WDC 'answer' to the wonderful Tales From the Laughing Place fanzine.

That publication is high end (cost is close, but less) ... it also has some amazing inside stuff like art and interviews.

Of course, it is published by Lee MacDonald who also happens to collect paychecks from The Mouse and works directly with many in P&R and WDI ... which is why there is never anything negative or controversial in it. Indeed, even though it is ostensibly 'independent' anyone who knows of Lee's ties to TWDC might easily argue that it is a mouthpiece for the company's agenda.

Having this publication may help on that count by 'competing' with Tales.
Lee came down pretty hard on the Move it! Shake it! Celebrate it! Street Party recently. I guarantee if I were him I wouldn't say one word against the Mouse. He definetly does have an inside look at things that very few people are privy to also. Besides that he always tolerates my dumb questions. Here's a smiley for you!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom