Are you 23?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Dunno... Odd that the web link on the poster doesn't work if it's already being seen around the park.

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
Dunno... Odd that the web link on the poster doesn't work if it's already being seen around the park.

I don't think it's around the park, just the studios in Burbank.

There's a link on the page for a closer shot at the poster. The date is March 10th and on the poster itself there is a link www.disney.com/23, which is currently not working.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I don't think it's around the park, just the studios in Burbank.

There's a link on the page for a closer shot at the poster. The date is March 10th and on the poster itself there is a link www.disney.com/23, which is currently not working.
Sorry, the disney.com/23 link was what I was referring to as not working. Perhaps it'll work on March 10th? :shrug:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I agree about the movie poster.

It appears that their viral marketing scheme is working quite well!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
March 10th is a Tuesday... I'm guessing it's some kind of DVD.

EDIT: And I see the Pinocchio 70th Anniversary DVD is being released that day... but I have no idea what the number 23 would have to do with it. :shrug: :lol:

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
March 10th is a Tuesday... I'm guessing it's some kind of DVD.

EDIT: And I see the Pinocchio 70th Anniversary DVD is being released that day... but I have no idea what the number 23 would have to do with it. :shrug: :lol:

The poster hasn't been released to the public yet, at least I don't think it has. So, I have been thinking that whatever it is, won't actaully be coming out on March 10th. Is it possible that Disney is going to announce or start advertising for it on March 10th.

I am also leaning towards it being a movie of some sort. But I don't know how things work over in Burbank.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The poster hasn't been released to the public yet, at least I don't think it has. So, I have been thinking that whatever it is, won't actaully be coming out on March 10th. Is it possible that Disney is going to announce or start advertising for it on March 10th.

I am also leaning towards it being a movie of some sort. But I don't know how things work over in Burbank.
Or whatever movie it is is being released March 10th 2010? It's a Wednesday. If it's a movie coming out 10 March this year, they'd already be advertising it, trailers would be playing in theatres and the web link would be active. If it's a promotion planned to start on March 10th this year, what point would there be in having that date on the poster?

:shrug:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Or whatever movie it is is being released March 10th 2010? It's a Wednesday. If it's a movie coming out 10 March this year, they'd already be advertising it, trailers would be playing in theatres and the web link would be active. If it's a promotion planned to start on March 10th this year, what point would there be in having that date on the poster?

To get people talking. :lookaroun

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster

Your argument makes sense.

My theory on the promotion starting on March 10th, is that since the poster is only seen in Burbank, the posters purpose is to remind everyone who is working there, that there is a big announcemnt coming on March 10th, don't forget! I know it's a stretch. :lookaroun

I'm leaning to a March 10th release date for a movie, either in 2010 or 2011.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom