Are you 23?

Phonedave

As I posted way earlier in this thread, it is a club and does have more to it than merchandise.

Exactly,

Most "clubs" like this give you something for being a member - be it a newsletter, yearly pin, spiffy coffee mug, or a dandy bowler hat.

Along with the "normal" stuff for being a member, you get the opportunity to get additional things for more money.

Just like being a AP holder entitles to get get AP pins, I don't think anyone gets an AP just to get pins (maybe, some pin collectors are insane :) )

Being a club member gets you whatever club privlages they come up with, and you have the opportunity to get club only merch as well.

I happen to like those pins, and depending on how much the club is, and what other perks you get, they are effecting my decision to join or not.

-dave

hrcollectibles

I'm all for a Disney Fan Club. But I wonder how monitored the discussion boards will be if any.. Will they Sensor Words Such as Universal, Busch Gardens and Islands of Adventure

WDWRLD

If this is truly a pay for special merchandise club, it will fail miserably. In this economic climate, I can only imagine there are a handful of people who would actually pay for this. If it was a Club 33 for WDW I think they would have a better chance of being successful, but for merchandise alone this is a major FAIL and if they publicise this greatly at the shareholder's meeting the stock will continue to nosedive.

I got my Annual Report today in the mail and it had a plain black card in it that said "Are You 23"...."March 10". I agree it would be great to have a club 33 type of place in WDW.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
d23.jpg

What's up with "Stitch Kingdom" ? :hurl:

MousDad

Okay. This might be the single most hilarious thing I have ever seen Disney come up with.

An exclusive community for fans.

And they call it (or at least part of it) STITCH KINGDOM.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

They might as well have added the subsections Pixar Paradise and Iago Island.

I think I'm going to wet my pants.

danv3

I thought Stitch Kingdom was the name of the fan site that posted the picture. I don't think Disney is using that name.

I'm still kind of confused about the whole thing. Looking forward to more leaks.

sublimesting

Okay. This might be the single most hilarious thing I have ever seen Disney come up with.

An exclusive community for fans.

And they call it (or at least part of it) STITCH KINGDOM.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

They might as well have added the subsections Pixar Paradise and Iago Island.

I think I'm going to wet my pants.

It's not called STitch Kingdom that is the website where that picture of Jiminy Cricket was posted....otherwise it would be a project DOA:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom