Are you 23?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Turning the Adv. Club into "Club 23" ...:shrug::shrug:

That'd be kinda cool - the 1920's theming is already there...

Chroniq

Incredibly....... Disney shopping found out about the fact that we had cross posted the pins and removed the link. They replaced it with a plush mickey.

My original link is on the previous page. The pin was a picture of "Plane Crazy" Mickey w/ Minnie on a Plane and what appeared to be Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in the background with the words "Charter year" in the foreground.

The other Pin was D23 in standard Walt Disney Font.. Both pins were pictured in jewelery boxes......Anyone who viewed them please check your cache to see if someone still has the images....

EpcotServo

Wow. Kinda surprised they left an image like that in a place where it could be found early though...

That's how corporations "leak" information. That way they get more "buzz" going right before the "major" announcement,
without coming right out and telling EVERYBODY.

I think Disney wanted us to find it out, there's just too many clues... Seems a bit weird :shrug:

Incredibly....... Disney shopping found out about the fact that we had cross posted the pins and removed the link. They replaced it with a plush mickey.

My original link is on the previous page. The pin was a picture of "Plane Crazy" Mickey w/ Minnie on a Plane and what appeared to be Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in the background with the words "Charter year" in the foreground.

The other Pin was D23 in standard Walt Disney Font.. Both pins were pictured in jewelery boxes......Anyone who viewed them please check your cache to see if someone still has the images....

Update...
The site imamouse was referring to is "wdw news today.com/archives/2736 " without the spaces

TOO MANY SECRETS

:lookaroun

danv3

I'm a little underwhelmed by a "pay to buy merchandise" club. I hope there are some aspects of the club that haven't leaked yet.

dreamfinder

The merchandise club and expo are just a huge cover for the real deal. An ultra exclusive disney credit card. ala the AMEX Black card. Minimum 23k in spending a year, with 23% interest. Those who are approved get the pins as a signing bonus. Just like they did with the regular Disney Visa card. Shh!!! Don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

Hmm... Seemed funnier when I first though of it. Oh well.

Pongo

I'm a little underwhelmed by a "pay to buy merchandise" club. I hope there are some aspects of the club that haven't leaked yet.

I'm sure 99.99% of the details about the club haven't been leaked yet. We really don't know much more than "it's a club."

durangojim

If this is truly a pay for special merchandise club, it will fail miserably. In this economic climate, I can only imagine there are a handful of people who would actually pay for this. If it was a Club 33 for WDW I think they would have a better chance of being successful, but for merchandise alone this is a major FAIL and if they publicise this greatly at the shareholder's meeting the stock will continue to nosedive.

Glasgow

As I posted way earlier in this thread, it is a club and does have more to it than merchandise.

Interesting ... more than just merchandise. Like, contests for who can ride the Teacups the most times??

Or better yet ... special access to attractions, events, etc .... Now we're getting somewhere ..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom