Are you 23?

EpcotServo

Ugh.

I guess they're really going to charge an obscene amount of Money so some people who know much less about Disney than me can be called "ELITE DISNEY FANS" whereas I can now be called "BUPKIS".

:brick:

Anyways, I'm 64. Yeah, beat that stupid 23s. ARE YOU 64? I don't think you have what it takes to be a 64...

:king:

Chroniq

If the D23 expo held a trivia/knowledge challenge where members could compete for free to find out who is really the most "elite", would that interest you? You would have a real life forum to show your skills.

What if the prize was an all inclusive trip to the Disney property of your choice?

EpcotServo

If the D23 expo held a trivia/knowledge challenge where members could compete for free to find out who is really the most "elite", would that interest you? You would have a real life forum to show your skills.

What if the prize was an all inclusive trip to the Disney property of your choice?

Sure, cue the training Montage.

*It's the! Eye of the Tiger and the thrill of the fight!*

EPCOT Explorer

Ugh.

I guess they're really going to charge an obscene amount of Money so some people who know much less about Disney than me can be called "ELITE DISNEY FANS" whereas I can now be called "BUPKIS".

:brick:

Anyways, I'm 64. Yeah, beat that stupid 23s. ARE YOU 64? I don't think you have what it takes to be a 64...

:king:

I know. It's a little to disheartening.:mad:

ronsrandomstuff

After seeing the pins and the insert from the DVD, I'm a bit excited. Wonder what the cost will be? I'm hoping it's a flat fee, I'd hate to see levels.

Although I've never been, I was sad to see an end to the official Disneyana conventions. It'd be nice to see something like that return.

Whatever it ends up being, I'm glad to see Disney is going to be providing some kind of "fan club" again.

Maybe even the return of some sort of Disney Magazine to accompany this?

EpcotServo

Thanks. I might be adding that to my sig:lol:

Seriously, though, we are ALL Disney fans. Why do we need a status symbol?

(If it's expensive...:lookaroun)

Because you're not better than everyone else unless you wear a silver pin with a random number on it.
:lol:

I think we'll just have to endure having a house full of Disney collectibles and knowing the parks like the back of our hands, while we spend that money on cooler non-Disney things and refrain from any of us being 23 in this house.
:rolleyes:

(In the immortal words of The Prisoner, I am NOT a NUMBER. I am a free man!)

EPCOT Explorer

Because you're not better than everyone else unless you wear a silver pin with a random number on it.
:lol:

I think we'll just have to endure having a house full of Disney collectibles and knowing the parks like the back of our hands, while we spend that money on cooler non-Disney things and refrain from any of us being 23 in this house.
:rolleyes:

(In the immortal words of The Prisoner, I am NOT a NUMBER. I am a free man!)

:sohappy::sohappy::lol:

*high five* Travis, that freaking rocked.:D:lol:

So...Think it will be expensive? What's your "limit" for joining?

I think I would pay up to 20.:shrug:

EpcotServo

I think it's going to be like $170.
:hammer:

Yeah, 20 would be fine. Heck, maybe even 40 just for one of us to get the loot incase anything neat comes out. Anything more, and I'd say "I'll take that Money for figures Please!"

EPCOT Explorer

I think it's going to be like $170.
:hammer:

Yeah, 20 would be fine. Heck, maybe even 40 just for one of us to get the loot incase anything neat comes out. Anything more, and I'd say "I'll take that Money for figures Please!"

Agreed.:lol:

And why this 170 number?:lookaroun:lookaroun You know sumting?:lookaroun

NewfieFan

:sohappy::sohappy::lol:

I would think it would be more!?!

Maybe... $29.95

But for this special forum add we're slashing the price and it's only $19.95 but wait there's more... if you call in the next five minutes we'll give you two memberships for the price of one. And we'll throw in a discontinued Pal Mickey!

EPCOT Explorer

I would think it would be more!?!

Maybe... $29.95

But for this special forum add we're slashing the price and it's only $19.95 but wait there's more... if you call in the next five minutes we'll give you two memberships for the price of one. And we'll throw in a discontinued Pal Mickey!

:lol::lol: I dunno...Those images connote mucho $$$$.:lookaroun:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom