Are you 23?

EpcotServo

Ah...I suppose I would do 60, but that's it.

And yes, money much better spent on eBay on EPCOT CENTER merch that I actually want.:lol:

If they're going to separate Disney fans, here's how I roll:

23 = Collectible "Steamboat Willie" Lanyard & Little Mermaid singers, defends Disney with Flowers

64 = Retro EPCOT shirt, "Just another Part of Me" singers, defends Disney with a shotgun

Both are good, one just curses when talking about the Magic Kingdom more than the other.
:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

If they're going to separate Disney fans, here's how I roll:

23 = Collectible "Steamboat Willie" Lanyard & Little Mermaid singers, defends Disney with Flowers

64 = Retro EPCOT shirt, "Just another Part of Me" singers, defends Disney with a shotgun

Both are good, one just curses when talking about the Magic Kingdom more than the other.
:lol:

I f____________g hate Stitch. :lookaroun:lol:

Gee, wonder where I stand?

Figment571

Maybe if you pay enough you can get access to the special "23" exclusive narration on SSE that includes Jeremy Irons AND Tomorrow's Child.:eek:

jhastings74

So I know someone a few/20 posts back mentioned trivia contests...I wonder if they would have a way of making sure cast members could or could not participate in such things...

It seems like we present and former cast members may have an edge in something like that, and since there are a large number of CMs on sites such as ours and who would be interested in joining a club such as '23'...I just wonder how that would all work.

But I am completely intrigued by the images and pins that have been leaked out so far!

EpcotServo

Maybe if you pay enough you can get access to the special "23" exclusive narration on SSE that includes Jeremy Irons AND Tomorrow's Child.:eek:

I can just see it, swipe your credit card into the Time Machine Vehicle NOW.

(Also, be aware that your ability to pay off debts is moving at the same speed as your vehicle)

Kamikaze

:fork::dazzle::(

How sure are you?

Somewhere around 80%. It will be in that range though, somewhere from $80 to $150.

It was supposed to be towards the higher end, but with things the way they are, it might be towards the lower end for the 'charter year', and then go up after that.

EPCOT Explorer

Somewhere around 80%. It will be in that range though, somewhere from $80 to $150.

It was supposed to be towards the higher end, but with things the way they are, it might be towards the lower end for the 'charter year', and then go up after that.

:dazzle::rolleyes:

What a nice idea for Disney fans...A over priced fan club.:dazzle:

I have that here...Without the price.:wave:

Kamikaze

:dazzle::rolleyes:

What a nice idea for Disney fans...A over priced fan club.:dazzle:

I have that here...Without the price.:wave:

It won't be overpriced.
Theres a bit more to it than has been revealed.
Its not the greatest thing since sliced bread, but its also not a message board.

Granted, the value of $100 isn't the same for everyone. For me, it will be well worth the $100, but there are people that it will be overpriced for.

EPCOT Explorer

It won't be overpriced.
Theres a bit more to it than has been revealed.
Its not the greatest thing since sliced bread, but its also not a message board.

Right, merch. And I know of the other aspect. ;)

It's pretty cool, but there's a few websites I frequent that does this for me already. One is eBay, the other Mousebits.:shrug::lol:

Kamikaze

Right, merch. And I know of the other aspect. ;)

It's pretty cool, but there's a few websites I frequent that does this for me already. One is eBay, the other Mousebits.:shrug::lol:

I'll put it this way.
Conventions dealing with big 'properties' (lack of a better word) charge quite a few for just a convention that throws a few freebies at the door, and sell out very quickly.
For instance, Blizzard Entertainments 3 day BlizzCon tickets sell for $100, across the street from Disneyland. You get some free swag at the door, and go to the event, and thats it. The tickets sell out in a period of minutes.

This is much more for the same-ish price.

Information, rumors, etc ... yes, that is available everywhere. Don't expect this to deal with any of that. The online areas aren't going to be anything special, but they are more of a throw in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom