Are you 23?

Phonedave

I just don't understand why it says "Are You 23?"

That is why, in my opinion, all this talk of movie releases and such makes no sense.

If it was somthing like that, then it would be "are you ready for 23" or "23 is comming"

Asking are YOU 23 implies by extention that 23 is something that we can BE, not somthing we can OWN or attend. Based on that alone, I have to go along with the D23 club out of all the options I have seen floated in this thread.

-dave

Wilt Dasney

That is why, in my opinion, all this talk of movie releases and such makes no sense.

If it was somthing like that, then it would be "are you ready for 23" or "23 is comming"

Asking are YOU 23 implies by extention that 23 is something that we can BE, not somthing we can OWN or attend. Based on that alone, I have to go along with the D23 club out of all the options I have seen floated in this thread.

-dave
Nice analysis. Beyond that, the nature of the promotion seems to point to something novel and unique. Putting out movies is just what Disney does. I don't think any film or series of films would justify this kind of prolonged rollout.

tink2304

Here's an idea (althought far fetched)

Promotion for the next cars movie sequel. It will feature a car with the number 23 and the voice (for the one line part) will be from a disney fan.

Hence "are you 23?" Of course this would mean a couple of years of promotion and give a long time to pick a fan.

Reality - I believe it will be an exculsive club - hopefully not to expensive to join.

Tink313

It looks like its going to be about a movie or a dvd. In my Disney Rewards Movie Club Newsletter there is a link to the 23 site. But Im hoping its for an exclusive club for Disney Fans.

EpcotServo

It isn't a movie or DVD.

IT'S A GUNDAM!!!
:eek:

Gundam.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom